Jimmy sucks.
吉米真是个烂人
I just wish I had someone I could really connect with.
我只是想要一个能跟我交心的人
Right?
对吧
It's like, no one gets me.
就好像没人理解我
Peanut shell?
要花生壳吗
I went to the circus for lunch.
我中午去马戏团吃的午餐
See? I just want to have stupid fun like this
瞧吧 我就希望跟我的同事之间也能有
with my dumb coworkers. I know.
这种傻兮兮的乐子 我懂的
Why is it so hard to find someone to get close with?
为什么要找到一个跟自己亲密的人就那么难呢
You dropped something.
你掉东西了
Whatcha doin'?
你在干什么
I told myself that if you came out
我对自己说如果你出来
and asked me to stay, I would.
叫我留下来 我就会留下来
It's just, I've never had anyone fight for me and I thought:
只是 从来没人争取过我 我心想
maybe someone would someday.
或许有一天会出现那样一个人
Maybe that's a thing I'm deserving of.
或许那是我应该得到的东西
But then I thought, "Hey,
但后来我又想 "嘿
maybe you just don't give people a chance to fight for you."
或许是你从不给别人机会争取你"
So I thought I'd give you a couple cigarettes' worth of a chance.
于是我打算在外抽几根烟 给你这短暂的机会
Oh, my God.
天啊
Don't go, Gretchen.
别走 格雷琴
You fought for me.
你争取我了
You want to stay over?
你想留下来过夜吗
Olivia went with Whitney
奥利维亚和威特妮一起
to Neil's French horn recital.
去看尼尔的圆号♥表演了
I hate him so much.
我超级讨厌他
Sure.
好啊
Wait.
等等
Whose vibrator did I find in the bedside table?
我在床头柜里发现的振动棒是谁的
Mine.
我的
Candace.
坎迪丝
Listen, I've changed my mind about the expo.
听我说 关于书展的事 我改变主意了
I'll, um...
我...
I- I'll see you Sunday.
我们周日见
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表