Morning, Jimmy.
早上好 吉米
I know you're asleep,
我知道你在睡觉
but I just wanted to say our talk last night really...
但我只想说 我们昨晚的谈话真的...
It really was just... so unexpected.
真的很...出乎意料
And I know we didn't say anything,
我知道我们没聊到什么重要的事
but this morning I'm feeling...
但今早我觉得...
Okay! Never mind.
好了 算了
What are you smiling about over there,
你坐在那儿傻笑什么
like some sort of gooneybird?
像只呆鸟一样
Jimmy and I fell asleep on the phone last night.
我和吉米昨晚聊电♥话♥聊到睡着了
Awesome.
好棒
So, do you think we'll be in the same homeroom together next year?
你觉得我们明年会不会在同一个小学教室集♥合♥
I know. It was just really... nice.
我懂的 但真的很... 美好
Does that mean you're back riding that yogurt tube?
那是不是代表你又要和那个细屌♥男操了
I don't know.
我不知道
We'll see, I guess.
再说吧
Well, what are you going to do about it?
你打算采取什么行动
I'm not really a "do something about stuff" kind of person.
我不是那种会"采取行动"的人
I'm more of a "it's too late to buy a wedding gift,
我更像是"来不及买♥♥结婚礼物了
so I'll just stop being friends with them" kind of person.
直接跟他们断交好了"那种人
Cool. Well, that story finished dumb.
酷 那故事的结局蛮蠢的
Anyway.
总之
It all ends today, Gretch.
今天要有个了结 格雷琴
Becca ruined my life,
贝卡毁了我的人生
and she needs to know how much damage she's caused me.
一定要让她知道她对我造成了多大伤害
And then I'm gonna punch that stupid bitch in her stupid bitch face.
然后我就要一拳打爆那个蠢婊的蠢婊脸
Ooh, I should probably take these off.
我最好把耳环给摘了
Hooker fights dirty.
婊♥子♥打架时都出阴招
Okay, let me just press record.
好了 等我按下录影键
Before you hit her, I'm gonna yell, "worldstar."
你揍她之前 我会大喊"世界巨星"
Oh, wait. Is it after?
等等 是该揍完再喊吗
We'll shoot it both ways.
两种方式都录一遍吧
Lindsay!
琳赛
Mom?
妈
Worldstar!
世界巨星
Rest in peace, Penny the Penguin.
安息吧 小企鹅佩妮
I never thought you'd jump.
我真没想到你会跳下去
She finally flew. If only for one or two seconds.
她终于飞起来了 哪怕只有短短的一两秒
Dude, are you sure Birds is for kids?
老哥 你确定《鸟》是拍给儿童看的吗
That's the second suicide
那已经是第二例自杀事件了
and they haven't even left the island yet.
他们甚至都还没离开岛屿
When Doug assigned us to parody this movie,
道格叫我们恶搞这部电影时
I don't think he realized how depressing it is.
他可能没意识到这电影有多让人抑郁
Well, I have some highly exciting news.
我有些极度振奋人心的消息
The Width of a Peach is a bestseller!
《桃色世家》成为了畅销书
It is number seven on Amazon's Erotica list,
在亚马逊的情♥色♥作品榜上排第七
number five on Amazon's Erotica subcategory Historical Romance list,
在亚马逊情♥色♥作品"历史爱情类"子榜上排第五
and number one on Amazon's Erotica subcategory
在亚马逊情♥色♥作品子榜的历史爱情类的子榜下的
Historical Romance subcategories: World War II, UK and Family Fun.
二战 英国和家庭乐事榜上排第一
That is so great!
太棒了
I really hope you allow yourself to enjoy this special time.
我真心希望你能好好享受这特别的时刻
Oh, Jimmy.
吉米
This is Max.
这是麦克斯
We're co-writers at Doug Loves Sketches.
我们是《道格爱喜剧》的搭档编剧
Bro, you missed a sick party here last night.
兄弟 你错过了昨晚这里的牛逼派对
Yeah, I-I wouldn't call it a party.
我觉得称不上是派对啦
It was more like a meeting.
更像是聚会多一点
With balloons.
有气球的那种
Oh, stop. I know all about it.
省省吧 我都知道了
I talked to Gretchen on the phone last night.
我昨晚和格雷琴聊电♥话♥了
It was just like old times. Easy. Natural.
就跟以前一样 轻松 自然
We caught up, we joked about the many hilarious tragic ends
我们聊了彼此的近况 拿卡利安可能会遭遇的
which may have befallen Killian.
悲惨结局开了玩笑
And then, we fell asleep on the phone together.
然后 我们聊着聊着就一同睡着了
Like lovers.
像恋人一样
I don't want to get ahead of myself,
我也不想把话说得太早
Edgar and other person, but...
埃德加和那个路人 不过...
I think the door is opening.
我觉得大门正慢慢打开
You have to tell him.
你得告诉他
I don't want to tell him.
我不想告诉他
Bro. Bro.
兄弟 兄弟
Bro? Bro.
兄弟 兄弟
Bro. Bro!
兄弟 兄弟
Tell me what?
告诉我什么
Gretchen brought Boone to the party last night.
格雷琴昨晚把布恩带到派对来了
And his daughter Olivia. So cute.
还有他女儿奥利维亚 好可爱
Wise, you know? How some kids just look wise?
很聪明 懂吗 有些孩子看起来就是很聪明
Like, there's something in their eyes that lets you know
就像他们的眼神让你知道
they get it, man.
他们懂的
Like, you can just rap to them, like people, you know?
你可以直接对他们唱饶舌
What?
怎么了
Where's your friend?
你朋友哪儿去了
So, when my agent called about the role
先前我的经纪人打电♥话♥叫我去演
on ABC's Man in the Middle, I was so excited.
abc电视网的剧《中间人》时 我好激动
You know, I'm playing a grandmother,
我要饰演一个外婆
which is a wink-wink to the audience, of course,
当然了 那是个幌子而已
because as if that were possible.
因为怎么可能有这么年轻貌美的外婆
Hello, Lindsay.
你好 琳赛
Did your apartment get taken over by pigeons again?
你的公♥寓♥又被鸽子占领了吗
Thanks for telling me Mom was coming.
谢谢你告诉我妈妈要来
Of course she would visit Tallulah, my baby,
她当然会来看我家宝贝塔卢拉
that I actually had.
我亲自生的
Hey, can someone take her for a little while?
谁能帮忙看一下她
I'm doing an all-night shift and I'm running on fumes.
我忙了一整夜 真的精疲力尽了
I got these pills they use to wake people up from comas,
我吃了些用来唤醒昏迷病人的药物
but now I can hear my blinks.
但现在我能听到自己眨眼的声音
I had her, you watch her. That was the deal.
孩子我来生 你来带 我们说好了的
Besides, my mommy's visiting me.
再说了 我妈咪来看我了
Oh, you know, that reminds me...
说到这个 我想起来了
Vernon, I received a welcome bag from the show,
弗南 节目组送了我一个欢迎礼包
and I thought you might want this.
我觉得你应该会喜欢这个
A real-life Bluetooth speaker! No way!
居然是蓝牙音响 好棒耶
So sick!
太酷了
Hope you like Sublime.
希望你喜欢Sublime神器
Mommy, I'm so happy you're here.
妈咪 你来这里我好开心
Guess what I'm doing now.
猜猜我现在在做什么
I... Sometimes when I just look around
我... 有时候我看看周围
at the life I've made,
看看自己拥有的生活
my husband, my baby, my beautiful house...
我的丈夫 我的孩子 漂亮的房♥子
Your total estimated worth of zero dollars.
以及你数额为0美金的总估值
Your associate's degree in fitness.
加上健身专业的副学士学位
This kid just dropped a major dook.
这孩子刚拉了一大泡屎
I am talking a post Homestyle Buffet widowmaker.
我指的是惊天地泣鬼神的一大泡屎
Oh, my... Mom, I'm a stylist now.
好臭 妈 我现在是时装设计师
I read a really long book.
我看了一本很厚的书
I bought a new underwear.
我买♥♥了一件新内衣
I have a gay friend.
我有个基佬朋友
I tricked a dog! Girls!
我训练了一条狗表演特技 孩子们
Girls, you don't have to compete for my attention.
乖女儿们 你们不必争宠
I'm never gonna tell you which one I like better.
我永远不会告诉你们我更喜欢谁
Oh, you haven't seen the nursery yet.
你还没去看我们家的婴儿房♥呢
I am your favorite, though, right?
不过你最喜欢的肯定是我吧
Let's just go.
我们走吧
You can't just let her win.
你不能就这样让她赢
This is important to you.
这对你很重要
Plus I didn't get my Worldstar video.
再说我没拍到世界巨星的视频
You're doing this.
你必须勇往直前
Thanks, Gretch.
谢了 格雷琴
You've always been such a good...
你一直对我这么...
Hey! What's up?
喂 怎么啦
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表