I've prepared some of my favorite hors d'oeuvres for us.
我准备了一些我最喜欢的法式开胃菜
This here...
这个是...
duck pâté.
鸭肝冻肉
Don't ask what it is; just enjoy it.
别问这是什么 享用就好
Are you thirsty? Would you like a drink?
你渴了吗 想来点喝的吗
I'd like you to try a very special scotch.
我想让你尝尝这种非常特别的威士忌
It's called Laga-vul-in.
名叫拉加...维...林
16, as in that is how old this is.
16年份的
Sorry, I just can't do Lagavulin anymore.
抱歉 我不想再喝拉加维林了
Do you have any Japanese single malts?
你这里有日本单一麦芽威士忌吗
Like Hibiki 21?
响牌21年威士忌
Kendrick Lamar introduced me to it
我帮歌♥手肯德里克·拉马尔
when I was doing the deal for his line of bulletproof hats.
做防弹帽业务时 他带我尝过一次
Wait. Hold on. What's happening?
等等 等等 什么情况
I thought... I thought you worked at The Fox and Hounds.
你不是在「狐狸和猎犬酒店」上班吗
Uh, when I was 22.
我22岁时是在那里上班
But you know I'm an entertainment lawyer now?
你知道我现在是娱乐界律师了吧
Come on, Jimmy.
拜托 吉米
You can tell me.
你可以告诉我
Whose house is this?
这是谁的房♥子
This is my home. Okay. How much do you need?
这就是我家啊 好吧 你要多少钱
You're not the first person from home to call me out of the blue
你不是第一个突然打电♥话♥来
and hit me up for money.
找我要钱的老乡
No, I...
不 我...
I don't need money.
我不需要钱
I'm a... I'm a bestselling novelist.
我可是畅销书作家
You don't know?
你不知道吗
Well, then I'm not that much higher status than you.
这么说我的地位并不比你高多少啦
How are you higher status than me?!
你的地位怎么可能比我高
Jimmy, you chav!
吉米 你个小痞子
What was that name we used to call you back home?
以前在英国的时候我们都叫你什么来着
Oh, oh, I remember-- Mouse Boy and Jizz Magnet.
我记起来了 "鼠仔"和"吸♥精♥王"
What was the other one?
还有一个是什么来着
Shitty Jimmy.
"屎吉米"
That was it. Shitty Jimmy!
就是这个 "屎吉米"
Oh, my God, I can still remember the song.
天呐 那歌♥我都还记得呢
**Shitty Jimmy*
*屎吉米
**Look at Shitty Jimmy*
*快看屎吉米
**Shitty Jimmy with his little shitty...*
*屎吉米和他那...
*Wha...? *With his little shitty*
什么来着 *和他那...
*Little, li... * What was it? Come on.
*小...* 什么词儿来着 快说啊
Come on, what was it? Come on.
拜托快说啊 是什么来着
**With his little shitty face.*
*和他那张屎逼脸
*Yes! *With his little shitty face.*
没错 *和他那张屎逼脸
Shitty Jimmy!
屎吉米
**Shitty Jimmy with his little shitty face, whoo!*
*屎吉米和他那张屎逼脸
Ok, I texted him.
好了 我给他发短♥信♥了
"Hey. I'm just not sure
"嗨 我只是还没准备好
I'm ready for camping. Hope that's okay."
一起去露营 但愿这样没关系"
Look at you-- telling someone what you need.
瞧瞧你 坦率说出了自己的需求
Yeah, that'd be fine.
好 那就这样吧
And I was like, "Sorry you got triggered Snowflakes.
然后我就说"抱歉 你怒了 雪花
Go back to your 'safe space.'"
回你的安全区域去吧"
Look, Mommy.
快来看 妈妈
An important Los Angeles magazine did a piece
洛杉矶一本重要的杂♥志♥专访了
on my boss, Priscilla, and you could see me in the background
我的老板普莉希拉 背景里你可以看到
with some work friends.
我和一些工作上的朋友
"Friends"?
"朋友"
That's why not of them showed up at your divorce party.
所以你的离婚派对他们一个都没来吧
Well, that's rude.
真没礼貌
I've been hundreds of parties for people I don't like.
我就去过几百个我不喜欢的人的派对
Bob Baliban. Heather Locklear.
鲍勃·巴利班 希瑟·拉克里尔
Stevie Wonder.
史提夫·汪达
He can see, you know.
其实他不是盲人
Okay. I have to go get ready for Piloxing.
好了 我得去准备跳搏击健身舞了
Listen, you backstabbing suck-butt,
听着 你这个背后捅刀的恶心货
my entire life you have been nothing
我这一辈子 你都只会
but a source of underminery and hurtful, bitchy faces.
暗地里搞破坏 伤害我 成天摆张贱♥人♥脸
I am not a real person,
我没有形成健全的人格
and it's all your fault.
全是你的错
So, Becca,
所以 贝卡
my only sister...
我唯一的姐姐
we are officially through.
我们正式断绝关系
You're... seriously gonna stand there,
你是认真的吗 站在这里
probably softly farting as usual,
或许还跟往常一样在偷偷放屁
and blame me for your life being an actual 9/11?
然后把你911灾难般的人生怪罪到我头上
I had the same challenges growing up, and look at me.
我的成长过程也遇到过同样的挑战 但你看看我
I'm living in a real house with real friends
我住在像样的房♥子里 有一群真正的朋友
who aren't disgusting monsters...
他们可不是恶心的牛鬼蛇神...
and I'm married to a successful doctor.
我还嫁给了一个成功的医生
Blame me for your life? Uh-uh.
想让我替你的人生背锅 想都别想
Sorry, peaches.
抱歉 小可爱
You can try and blame other people,
你可以试试甩锅给别人
but, like the actual 9/11,
不过就跟真正的911灾难一样
you did it to yourself.
都是你自己造成的
Oh, you want a titty twist?
怎么 想来拧乳♥头♥大战吗
I'll show you a titty twist!
我来让你见识下真正的拧乳♥头♥
You don't want none of this! I'm the titty twist champion!
你不会想见识我的功力的 我可是拧乳♥头♥冠军
Bitch, I will spray your milk all over this goddamn room!
贱♥人♥ 我会让你的奶喷得满屋子都是
Give me a tit, and I'll twist it raw!
给我一个乳♥头♥ 我有本事把它拧脱皮
It's gonna be like a dairy. Girls.
到时候这儿就成奶厂了 姑娘们
Girls!
姑娘们
Shit, shit, shit! Don't stop yet!
该死该死 可别停啊
Well, Officer, if you're gonna search the place,
长官 如果您需要搜查这里的话
I suggest you start under my sweater.
我建议您从我的毛衣里开始搜
Am I talking?
是我在说话吗
Vernon!
弗南
Oh, shit!
我♥操♥
Vernon, your dumb speaker is
弗南 你的破音响
blasting filth all over the house!
在满屋子地散播污言秽语
Turn that off!
给我关了
Is that...
那是
Mommy?!
妈妈吗
G-Get out of here!
快出去
Jesus, I'm busy! I'm...
上帝啊 我忙着呢 我...
Oh, man, them boobies.
老天啊 这胸
Worldstar!
世界巨星
Okay. I'm off to Equinox.
好了 我去健身房♥了
I just wanted Mom to think I had everything figured out.
我只是想让妈妈觉得我过着完美的生活
I didn't want her to know that we have no money!
我不想让她知道我们没钱
And that I'm married to
我还嫁给了一个
a talking penis in a clown wig!
像戴着小丑假发的行走的鸡♥巴♥
My life is shit.
我的人生烂得跟屎一样
Why do you think I go through a c...
你以为我每周为什么要...
a case of Kendall- Jackson a week?
喝掉一整箱的红酒
We're both messed up.
我们都有严重的问题
Who's L.D.P.?
LDP是谁
Lou Diamond Phillips.
卢·戴蒙德·菲利普斯
He played La Bamba.
他演过《青春传奇》
Mom dated him for, like, three years.
我妈跟他恋爱过大约三年
He was the best.
他是最棒的
La Bamba?
《青春传奇》
I can't get this bikini to stay on.
这比基尼老是往下掉
Aftershock.
"高♥潮♥余波"来了
Okay, well, how about if two pelicans agree
好吧 如果有两只鹈鹕
to fill their beaks with rocks and jump into the ocean?
嘴里塞满石头 然后跳进大海呢
That's not a parody.
那可不是恶搞
They actually did that in the movie.
它们在电影中确实这么做了
It's open!
门是开的
Hope this is really delicious.
但愿这酱真的很美味
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表