Senor, your trasheritas are ready.
先生 您的饮品准备好了
Redonk.
不错
We did it, dipshit.
我们成功了 傻♥逼♥
Casa Vernon y Paul
弗南和保罗二人组
is finally reality.
终于成为了现实
Dr. Barbara?
芭芭拉医生
Oh, shit.
我靠
What heaven is this?
这是什么天堂
It's here. But it's also home.
就是这里 但也是家
But...
但是...
Doctor. Dr. Barbara!
医生 芭芭拉医生
Dear God!
苍天啊
Wait.
等等
I I need a second. This is wrong. Wake up.
等等 这是不对的 醒醒
I don't understand what's happening. Wake up!
我不明白这是什么情况 醒醒
Wait a second!
等等
What's happening?! Wake up!
怎么回事 快醒醒
Doctor! What did you do?
医生 你做了什么
Code Blue in OR three.
3号♥手术室蓝色警报
Get Cheryl on the phone.
给雪丽打电♥话♥
No.
不
No. No, no, no. Code Blue. OR three.
不 不 不不 蓝色警报 3号♥手术室
Below 90 and dropping. No. No. No!
跌到90以下 并在持续下跌中 不 不 不
Move it, now. Get gloves.
立刻让开 拿手套
Code Blue in OR three.
3号♥手术室蓝色警报
Get Dr. Weiss in here immediately.
叫维斯医生立刻过来
We're losing her!
她快不行了
Who burned your hot rod?
谁把你的改装车烧了
Fancy a drive?
想兜兜风吗
Good job, player.
好样的 花♥花♥公♥子♥
Walk of shame. Macking on skeezoids all night.
羞耻地走回来 跟风♥骚♥♥女♥人销魂一整晚
I macked on zero skeezoids.
我没有去搞风♥骚♥♥女♥人
Doug made me the on- set writer.
道格让我做片场写手了
You got a promotion. That's great.
你升职了 那很棒啊
Yeah, that's what I thought,
是啊 我本来也是那么想的
but turns out set is a nightmare.
但事实证明这简直是个噩梦
I tried to give Paul F. Tompkins a note,
我试图给保罗·汤普金斯一张小纸条
and he threw a Caesar wrap at my head.
但他把凯撒卷扔到了我的头上
Farts. Sorry, bud.
惨啊 同情你 兄弟
They make you eat lunch in the middle of the night.
他们让你大半夜吃午饭
Some crew guy kept telling me rape jokes.
某个剧组成员不停给我讲强♥奸♥笑话
Do you think I was sent there as some sort of punishment?
你觉得我被派去那里是为了惩罚我吗
Paul keeps calling me.
保罗不停给我打电♥话♥
Can you make him stop? No.
你能让他别打了吗 不能
He's kind of scary these days.
他现如今有点可怕
He's got a tattoo of a cartoon frog on his thigh.
他在大腿上纹了一个卡♥通♥蛙图案
There's nothing tougher than that.
没有比那更强悍的了
Where's Jimmy?!
吉米在哪
Why do you look like a tampon?
为什么你看起来像根卫生棉条
I messed up so bad, you guys.
我这回闯大祸了 各位
I zoinked out and nicked an artery.
我走神了 切开了一条动脉
I never should've operated. Vernon, you need to go home.
我就不应该去做手术 弗南 你得回家
I can't go home.
我不能回家
The hospital cops are staking it out, fo' sho!
医院的警♥察♥一定在监视着我家
Plus, Becca will murder me dead.
而且贝卡肯定会杀了我的
I got to rest my eyes.
我得让眼睛休息下
Linds, by the way,
顺便说一下 琳子
your bazingers are straight up b...
你的提神饮料是真的...
I never asked you how you got this car.
我从没问过你是怎么搞到这辆车的
Didn't you?
没问过吗
I got it from...
我是从...
No. I don't want to know now.
别说 我现在不想知道
Well, you didn't ask because you didn't want to know?
你没问是因为你不想知道
I had other things on my mind.
我有别的事要想
I liked telling you everything, though.
但是我想把一切都告诉你
Me, too.
我也是
You ruined that.
但被你毁了
Look, a tunnel.
看 隧♥道♥
Ooh, let's hold our breath and make a wish.
我们屏住呼吸许个愿吧
No, thanks.
谢谢 不用了
I know what I'm wishing for.
我知道我要许什么愿
Vernon showed up covered in blood.
弗南浑身是血地过来了
I think he did something really bad.
我觉得他这次闯了大祸
Vernon finally did it!
弗南终于下手了
What?
什么
I had, like, March of next year.
我赌的是明年3月
What did you have again?
你当时赌的什么时候来着
October this year.
今年10月
Damn it. You won.
该死 你赢了
Becca won't pick up.
贝卡不接电♥话♥
She's probably drunk with Walter.
她可能又和沃特喝多了
Help. False alarm. Becca's alive.
救命 假情况 贝卡还活着
Take me to my car?
送我到我停车的地方
I'll drive you there.
我送你去吧
Sounds like the Barbara clan
听起来芭芭拉那家人
have finally Chernobyl'd themselves.
终于核爆了自己的人生
I need to witness the fallout in IMAX.
我要亲临现场见证爆♥炸♥后的情况
This is Becca.
我是贝卡
Leave a message. And if this is Liquor Barn,
请留言 如果你是"酒仓"的送货员
I hereby authorize you to leave the wine on the front porch.
我特此批准你把红酒放在前廊上
I am over 25...
我满25岁了
barely.
刚满而已啦
Bec, it's me. Pick up.
贝卡 是我 快接电♥话♥
Pick up. Pick up.
接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥
Not how voice mail works. Pick up, pick up.
语♥音♥留言不是这样用的 接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥
Why is Jimmy driving us?
吉米为什么送我们去
He wanted to help.
他想帮忙
Why didn't you leave town?
你怎么还没离开
May be a change of plans.
可能计划有变
Just shush.
把嘴闭上
She just texted me a picture of her titties from some bar.
她刚在一个酒吧里给我发了她的露乳照
Want to see?
想看吗
Seen them. Show me.
看过了 给我看
It's a lovely day at D.B. Industries.
今天DB公♥司♥一切都好
This is Dutch.
我是达奇
Dutch, it's Edgar. Put Doug on.
达奇 我是埃德加 叫道格接电♥话♥
Doug's out of town. Where you at?
道格出城了 你在哪儿
I was on set all night.
我整晚都在片场
BT dubs,
顺便说下
You're welcome. For what?
不用谢我 谢你什么
You. Jimmy.
你 吉米
Hanging out all nice.
相处愉快
So what?
那又怎么样
Sew buttons. I made this happen.
非常怎么样 都是我的功劳
I "Grouched" Boone.
我躲在垃圾桶告诉了布恩
You hid in a trash can?
你躲在垃圾桶里了吗
What did you say to him?
你跟他说了什么
I just suggested he pump the brakes on your relaish.
我只是建议他对你们这段恋情刹刹车
This is the worst thing you have ever done to me!
这是你对我做过最可恶的事了
I did it for Olivia.
我是为了奥利维亚
You have no idea what you did.
你不知道自己做了什么
Where are we going?
我们要去哪儿
We're taking you to your husband.
我们要带你去找你老公
No! No. No, no, no. No. No. No. No
不 不要 不要 不不不
Come on. Okay. Okay.
上车吧 好了 好了
No.
不
No, no, no. No. Mmm. Easy.
不 不 不要 当心点
Hey. You okay, sis?
你还好吧 姐姐
N- No.
不好
Why not?
为什么不好
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表