Congratulations!
恭喜啊
Uh, a- and/or, uh, my, uh, condolences,
还是我应该说 节哀顺变
depending on your feelings about the divorce.
那得看你对离婚的感觉
Thank you so much for inviting me. Shut up.
非常感谢你能邀请我 闭嘴
Where are the good ones? The good...
受欢迎的那几位呢 受欢迎...
Oh, you mean Jeff and Tara.
你是说杰夫和塔拉啊
I'm not sure.
我不确定
Well, find out.
立刻查清楚
Let me guess.
让我猜猜
You're bummed because your work is suddenly included
你很郁闷 因为你的作品突然被囊括进
in the mortifying anti- art hellscape that is genre.
令人感到羞辱的反艺术类书籍中了
Yeah. Well, Michael Chabon isn't hyping Moonglow
是啊 迈克尔·柴本可没有去基尔罗大蒜节上
at the Gilroy Garlic Festival.
推销他的作品《月光》
He would if they invited him.
如果他受邀 肯定会去的
He's not above helping sales,
他不会放不下身段去促销
and neither should you be.
你也不该放不下身段
Plus, not to be gross,
另外 请原谅我说的恶心
but you could really clean up around here.
你真的可以在这里狂干女人
What? I'm just saying, I'm an old married lady,
什么 我的意思是 我是个已婚老女人
but if I were a hot, single British dude?
但如果我是个性感的单身英国男子呢
Whew, boy,
老天啊
you'd have to take my dick home in a body bag.
我的鸡♥巴♥估计最后精尽而亡
Thanks.
谢谢
I think.
大概吧
Night, Jimmy.
晚安 吉米
Try to have some fun this weekend, will ya?
趁着这周末多找点乐子 好吗
I can't believe none of my work friends showed up.
不敢相信我的职场朋友一个都没来
Not even the janitor guy with the gross, black thumbnail.
连那个长着恶心黑拇指甲的门卫都没来
What about him?
他不是来了吗
Carl? He doesn't count.
卡尔吗 他不算
Carl's basically a human participation trophy.
卡尔基本上就是人形"参与奖奖杯"
The most tragic part of your sister's divorce
你妹妹的离婚最可悲的是
is that she's wearing that hideous dress a second time.
她第二次穿上了那件丑爆的婚纱
Speaking of dumb things I hate,
说到我讨厌的蠢事
Vernon tried to have sex with me last night.
弗南昨晚想和我做♥爱♥
I made him go jerk off in the downstairs bathroom,
我让他去楼下卫生间打飞机了
because sometimes... he touches his own nipples.
因为他有时会摸自己的乳♥头♥
It's revolting.
太恶心了
That is so gay.
真是太基了
Well, I'm gonna take a lap.
我去溜一圈
So, I'm guessing you're not sick.
我猜你并没有生病
Actually, it's bananas.
其实说起来很疯狂
I was feeling straight garbaggio when my friend
我朋友胁迫我给她举办离婚派对
basically blackmailed me into hosting her divorce party.
我当时感觉特别不舒服
And when I was picking up some wine,
等我去买♥♥酒的时候
I gave this homeless woman the last of my Chipotle,
我把我最后一点卷饼给了一个女乞丐
and she blessed me, and I was, like, instantly cured!
她祝福了我 我瞬间就痊愈了
This is disappointing.
真让人失望
Have fun being a weird liar, I guess.
祝你享受当个古怪的撒谎精
Wait. I'm sorry.
等等 对不起
It's just you, me... road.
只是你 我...将来
We're heading down one, right, it seems,
似乎我们快要发展成正式关系了
and yeah, so... that.
是的 所以 就那样
Scared.
吓到了
Me.
我
You think we're down a road?
你觉得我们要成正式关系了
I'm at your house almost every night.
我几乎每晚都在你家
Pretty soon you're gonna want me to meet your kid.
很快你就会想让我见见你的孩子
No. No, I won't.
不 我不会
In fact, Olivia's actually in the car right now reading,
事实上 奥利维亚现在就在车里看书
and you're still not meeting her.
你却不会见到她
Really?
真的吗
Wait. You saying I can't meet her?
等等 你是说我不能见她吗
Like you'd want to.
说得好像你想见似的
I mean, you have to admit you're not exactly the "Kid type."
你必须承认 你不像是喜欢小孩的人
I guess you can still have this.
我还是把这个给你吧
Hey, you want to come in for one drink?
你想进来喝杯酒吗
Everybody's raving about the Mezcalimonies.
大家都对梅斯卡尔酸橙酒赞不绝口
I guess.
那行吧
Plus, I'm very curious to see
另外 我特别好奇
who'd actually be friends with you.
谁会和你做朋友
Bartender just told me they ran out of 12- year Glenlivet.
酒保刚告诉我没有12年份格兰利威威士忌了
So I'm thinking we take this party up a notch and go 18?
我想着要不我们升级派对 来18年份的
Oh, yeah! Let's do it!
棒极了 就这么干
Great. 'Cause I like my scotch like I like my women:
太好了 我爱威士忌就像爱♥女♥人♥
of legal consenting age.
喜欢达到法定年龄的
Yeah.
真的
You used to treat women really badly, huh?
你以前对女人很不好吧
I really did.
确实
I'm about to give my speech.
我就要致辞了
Where is everyone?
大家都在哪呢
Hello?
各位
Attention?
请注意一下
Sisters are supposed to give speeches at these things, right?
当姐姐的在这种场合应该上台致辞 对吧
Well, I guess that's true at weddings.
婚礼上的确有这习俗
Hard to believe Lindsay's was only four short years ago.
难以相信琳赛的婚礼不过是短短四年前的事
But seriously, guys...
不过说真的 各位
Lindsay... is my sister.
琳赛 是我的妹妹
Eh, that's all I got. Linds?
好了 我想说的就这些 琳子
"I used to be in a bad marriage
我曾有过一段不幸的婚姻
"To a very bad man.
嫁给了一个渣男
"But now...
但如今
I'm free."
我自♥由♥了
Hi. I'm Paul...
大家好 我是保罗
to those I don't know.
算是向不认识我的介绍下
Hi. Hi. Hi there.
嗨 你好
Hello.
你好
"Simon loathed his new post
"萨蒙讨厌他在
"at the New Hampshire boarding school.
新罕布♥什♥尔州寄宿学校的新职位
"But oh, did he approve of American girls,
不过 他倒是很喜欢那些美国女孩
especially the female drama students..."
尤其是戏剧系的女学生"
Oh, my God.
天呐
Okay.
好吧
Who invited you?
谁邀请你来的
Your blisteringly dumb husband
你那个蠢猪老公
has been texting me photos of this vile event all night.
整晚都在给我发这场恶毒活动的照片
Shut up, narc.
闭嘴 告密鬼
An X over my face, is it?
在我脸上画大红叉 是吧
Lo, the hypocrisy of the cheater celebrating her freedom.
瞧 出轨的人在庆祝她的自♥由♥ 多么虚伪啊
Well, you're free, all right.
你是自♥由♥了 没错
Free from having me to blame for your myriad problems.
你数不胜数的毛病 终于不能再怪到我头上了
"Myriad" means a lot.
"数不胜数"的意思是很多
You always held me back.
你总是拖我后腿
No wonder I can't swim.
难怪我不会游泳
No wonder I don't have a middle name.
难怪我没有中间名
You can no longer blame me for your life,
你不能再把你人生中的失败怪到我头上了
because I'm not in it.
因为我已不在你的人生中了
You'll only have yourself to blame
以后你只能怪自己了
when you lose your toys down the tub,
比如 当你的玩具掉进下水道时
or when you bite into a chess piece
或是你把棋子
because you think it's white chocolate.
当成白巧克力咬下去的时候
I hate you!
我恨你
Vernon?
弗南
Drive us home.
开车送我们回家
Okay, but you're not both sitting in the back this time.
好吧 但这次你们不能都坐在后座
Shut up. Yes, we are.
闭嘴吧 我们就要坐后面
And... we're gonna sing duets
而且 我们还要唱二重唱
until you...
直到你
*- * Drive the car - * The car *
*把车* *车
** Into the *
*开进
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表