I was the one who had to bring him tacos later that night.
那晚后来不得不去给他送玉米卷的人就是我
Sounds like you guys have a really weird thing going on.
听起来你们两个之间的关系真的很古怪
Don't get me wrong. I love Ty.
别误会我的意思 我确实喜欢泰
It's just... he's always been a mess.
只是...他这人向来都是一团糟
He got so drunk at my wedding,
他在我的婚礼上喝得烂醉
he tried to bang the cantor.
还想睡婚礼歌♥手
And when was this?
什么时候的事
2009.
2009年
He actually used to be a really good friend.
他曾经真的是我的挚友
Now he's just interested in his cool "Industry" pals.
现在他只对影视行业那些酷酷的家伙感兴趣
He's got no time to play foosball with Boone,
他抽不出时间陪布恩玩桌上足球
but he can go on an Alaskan cruise with Elvis Mitchell.
却能和埃尔维·米切尔一起巡游阿♥拉♥斯加
He even went to Standing Rock with Matt McGorry.
他甚至还和马特·麦高瑞一起去了斯坦丁罗克
They got into a fight over who's more woke.
他们为争谁更关注社会问题而打了一架
It's Matt McGorry, right?
毕竟是马特·麦高瑞嘛
Obviously.
显然嘛
I mean, I get that he had to do
我能理解他小时候
all sorts of attachment therapy as a kid
得接受各种依恋治疗
because hugging his mom made him throw up,
因为拥抱他妈妈会让他呕吐
but Jesus Christ.
但是上帝啊
This is some really good gossip.
这条八卦太精彩了
Uh, another bottle of soju, please.
再来一瓶烧酒 谢谢
You're going hard tonight.
你今晚很拼啊
Have you ever had a day
你有没有经历过这样的一天
that starts with one bad decision
从一开始就做了个错误的决定
and then it's just a cascade of bad decisions
然后是一连串的错误决定
until you're like, "Well,
直到你觉得
might as well burn down the whole town tonight"?
"今晚不如放火把整个城市都烧了吧"
No.
没有
You're on my hair. Sorry.
你压到我头发了 不好意思
No, I like it.
不 我喜欢
Listen, Jimmy. I really need to talk to you.
听着 吉米 我真的需要和你谈谈
Why won't Gretchen respond?
格雷琴为什么不回我的信息
I texted her yesterday.
我昨天就给她发短♥信♥了
"Hey, dot dot dot..."
"嘿 点点点"
Which is delightfully neutral
是轻松中立的风格
and decidedly open-ended.
又绝对具有开放性
Maybe she's not texting you because she knows
她不回你或许是因为她知道
the only reason you're checking in
你问候她的唯一原因
is to make yourself feel better.
就是为了让你自己好受些
What?
什么
Yeah. Maybe Gretchen wants to get on with her life
没错 或许格雷琴想继续自己的生活
and never think about you again.
再也不要想起你
Maybe she thought you were dead, Jimmy.
或许是她以为你死了 吉米
Checking tips on the hotline.
在热♥线♥电♥话♥里求线索
Coming home, night after night, to an empty house
回到家 夜复一夜 面对一间空房♥
with only your scent on your pillow to cling to for comfort,
只能靠你枕头上的气息才能获得一丝安慰
until it, too, faded away and she was left all alone
直到这气息也消逝散尽 徒留她一个人
with nobody to make breakfast ramen for.
再也没人吃她做的早餐拉面
Alone with, with nothing but her scentless pillows
只剩个已经没气味的枕头
and haunted thoughts of all friends she lost in the w...
不断想起那些葬身战场的朋...
War...
战场
I'm...
我...
I am sorry
我很抱歉
that I worried you, Edgar.
让你担心了 埃德加
That was insensitive.
那么做太无情了
But I suppose,
但我想
in a way, I abandoned you, too.
在某种程度上 我也把你抛弃了
I mean, I was talking about Gretchen, but...
我是在说格雷琴啦 不过
apology accepted.
我接受你的道歉
Did you really smell my pillows?
你还真的去闻我的枕头了吗
No...
才没有
Hey, you know what?
你知道吗
Maybe I'll make us some dinner waffles for old times' sake.
看在旧情分上 我来给做份华夫饼当晚餐吧
But that's it!
但是仅此而已
I'm not making breakfast anymore.
我以后不会再做早餐了
Up for discussion.
有待商榷
Here you go.
给
Del Taco.
墨西哥卷饼
Hope there's no Del Scorcho sauce on this.
希望这上面没有沾上墨西哥辣酱
Thought there were some Coffee Bean ones in there.
我之前还以为里面有咖啡豆呢
A bit classier.
更有档次些
You know, Ty is still one of my best friends.
泰始终是我最好的朋友之一
Usually I don't get the "Regret text"
我一般都是回家后的深夜里
till later in the night, but yeah, sure,
才会收到表达悔意的短♥信♥ 但好吧
we can do this face-to-face.
当面说出来也行
Just trying to be honest.
我只是想实话实说
You know, tell you my truth.
把内心的真实想法告诉你
Got it. Cool.
我明白 很棒
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Bye, Gretchen.
再见 格雷琴
You know, I almost texted Gretchen again earlier.
我刚刚差点又给格雷琴发短♥信♥了
Jimmy. Uh, no, I didn't do it.
吉米 不 我没发出去
I wrote about a hundred drafts,
我打了上百次的草稿
but couldn't get it right.
但怎么写都不对
Probably for the best, you know.
或许那样是最好的
Out of sight, out of...
眼不见...
Hey!
嘿
Dot.
点
Dot.
点
Dot!
点
Oh, shit.
糟了
Gretchen!
格雷琴
Gretchen, I need to talk to you.
格雷琴 我需要跟你谈谈
Cool your horses, I...
冷静点 我...
Gretchen. What?!
格雷琴 干什么
I'm sorry.
对不起
I-I don't know what to say, other than I'm sorry.
除了对不起 我不知道还能说什么
I'm deeply, deeply sorry for what I did.
对于我的行为 我真的觉得很抱歉
You did not deserve such ill treatment.
你不该被这样对待
I'm sorry.
对不起
Okay.
好吧
But you did say "Family."
但你当时说了"家人"这个词
What did you just say to me?
你刚对我说什么
No. No, I-it, it just...
不是 只是...
This-this whole thing, with my dad dying,
这整件事 我爸刚去世
and then you said
然后你说
that we were gonna be a family now and so, understandably,
我们要成为家人了 所以 很正常地
in the moment, I got scared.
在那一刻 我害怕了
You got scared because you asked me to be your wife,
你害怕是因为你向我求婚
and I said yes, and then I used the word "Family"?
我同意了 然后我说了"家人"这个词吗
Yes.
是的
Oh, my God.
天啊
I did say "Family."
我真的说了"家人"
I forgot about that.
我给忘了
I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Well, thank you.
谢谢
I just wanted to tell you my truth.
我只是想告诉你我内心的真实想法
I could see how that would be really hard on you.
我明白那对你来说有多难以承受
Thank you.
谢谢
God. What a crazy three months, right?
天啊 真是疯狂的三个月啊 对吧
So crazy.
太疯狂了
Hey! So you might be interested.
对了 你可能会有兴趣
The galley...for The Width of a Peach just came out.
《桃色世家》的样书出来了
Do you want to see it?
你想看看吗
Oh, neat. Totally.
好极了 当然要看
Come on, Lindsay.
走吧 琳赛
Let's go get some Kyochon.
我们去吃炸鸡
Hey, are you okay, bro?
你没事吧 老兄
Yeah.
没事
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表