*- * Ocean Sea... * - * ocean *
*海里* *海里
** Vernon...*
*弗南
What are you doing?
你这是在做什么
There you are. No.
你在这儿啊 不要
After we talked, I was looking on Nextdoor,
我们聊完后 我上邻里社交网站看了看
and I realized Silver Lake Heights is highly dangerous.
发现银湖山庄其实非常危险
Someone's Amazon package got stolen
有人的网购包裹
from right off their front porch.
在自家房♥子前廊上被偷了
Apparently, two high school kids were smoking : pot in a car.
显然 有两个高中生正在车上吸大♥麻♥
Coyotes.
有土狼出没
Someone smashed Marisa Tomei's jack- o- lantern.
还有人砸了玛丽莎·托梅的南瓜灯
Plus, I thought Olivia might want some cake.
另外 我觉得奥利维亚可能想吃点蛋糕
It's all on Nextdoor.
邻里社交网上全都写了
Come on, sweetie.
跟我来 宝贝
Let's find you some milk.
我给你找点牛奶
Oh, no.
不好
Oh, my God.
天呐
Oh, God.
天呐
Oh, no.
不
Hey. Isn't it time for you to catch a bouquet
嘿 你现在是不是该去接捧花了
or put a garter back on or something?
或是把吊袜带重新穿上之类的
Paul said I blame everybody else for my life.
保罗说我把人生中的失败都怪在别人身上
Is everything my fault?
一切都是我的错吗
Because I don't do life good?
因为我没好好过自己的人生
No, of course not.
不 当然不是
So it's your fault?
那是你的错吗
No, sweetie.
不 亲爱的
Then whose fault is it?
那到底是谁的错呢
One thing I learned in therapy is that stuff
我通过心理治疗学到的一点就是
that happens to you when you're a kid
你童年的经历
can really screw you up as an adult.
真的会搞砸你成年后的生活
Like, don't even get me started how my parents let me watch
比如 别逼我回忆我爸妈曾经每天让我看
Return to Oz every day.
《重返奥兹国》的日子
Wheelers, dude.
那些轮子人 天呐
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Stuff that happened when I was a kid?
我童年的经历吗
Becca.
贝卡
Great party, bud.
派对很棒 老兄
Here. My guy says it's time to settle up.
给 我朋友说该结账了
$6,000? Wait. Seriously?
6000美金 慢着 真的吗
They hooked you up.
他们帮你托了关系
You got to tip huge.
你可得多给些小费
Me? Wait.
我吗 等下
I thought you were paying for everything.
我以为全都由你付账呢
Edgar, why would I pay for your friend's party?
埃德加 我为什么要为你朋友的派对买♥♥单
I don't... I...
我不...我...
I've never spent this much money before.
我以前从没花过这么多钱
I just spent a thousand dollars
我才刚花了1000美金
on sneakers designed by Kanye West.
买♥♥侃爷设计的运动鞋
Oh, my God.
天呐
Oh, my God, I'm gonna be sick.
天呐 我快要吐了
Okay. Edgar. Oh, my God.
没事的 埃德加 天啊
Look at me. Edgar.
看着我 埃德加
You have such a giving spirit. Yeah.
你很有奉献精神 是啊
You deserve to drop a little green on yourself.
你完全可以偶尔对自己好一点
Yeah. Plus,
不错 再说了
in a few years, when we're running
过个几年 等我们掌管着
Max and Edgar Love Sketches,
"麦克斯和埃德加爱喜剧"节目
six thou? That's six dollars.
6000美金算什么 相当于6块
It's six pennies, it's six- - it's three pennies.
是6分 6...不 就相当于3分钱
Okay.
好吧
Thanks for talking me down.
多谢你说服我
Hey, anytime.
随时恭候
After all, I do need a new main dude
毕竟我确实急需一位搭档
now that Brent's snoobering in Colorado.
毕竟布伦特去科罗拉多开♥发♥雪步App了
Really?
真的吗
Good cake, huh?
蛋糕不错吧
Yeah.
嗯
Red velvet's my favorite.
红丝绒是我最爱的味道
Not a real flavor.
那不是一种真的味道
Wh... ? Hey.
搞什么 等下
I explicitly told you
我明确告诉过你
I wasn't ready for Olivia to meet you yet.
我还没准备好让奥利维亚跟你认识
Exactly, Boone.
对极了 布恩
Not a name, by the way.
顺便说下 那也不是真正的名字
Man, usually it takes a minute
天啊 通常都需要一点时间
for a guy's true feelings to reveal themselves.
男人才会说出自己真实的想法
How "I'm damaged and only good for having fun now."
什么"我受过伤 现在只想找乐子"
But when you said I can't meet your dau... Hey. Dummy.
但当你说我不能认识你女... 喂 笨蛋
I didn't want you to meet her for her sake.
我是为她着想 才不希望让你认识她
Because she's a child and I have an obligation
因为她还是个孩子 我有义务
to not have her get attached to people too early.
避免让她过早地依赖别人
Jesus.
天啊
Why am I even justifying myself to you?
我为什么要向你解释呢
Oh, right, because I like you.
对了 因为我喜欢你
Or did.
或是喜欢过
Good- bye, Gretchen.
再见 格雷琴
And Boone is totally a real name.
还有 布恩当然是真正的名字
I'm sorry.
对不起
Boone.
布恩
I- I'm sorry.
对不起
It's just that I have strong feelings for you.
只是因为我非常喜欢你而已
And it hurt when you didn't think
你觉得我不配
I was worthy of meeting your daughter,
认识你女儿 我很受伤
'cause she's part of you.
因为她是你的一部分
What I am saying is
我的意思是
if you want to go down the road,
如果你想跟我发展成正式关系
I want to go down it, too... with you.
我也想跟你发展成正式关系
Look, I've had thoughts, too.
我也仔细考虑过
But I was worried
但我很担心
I might still be marriage brainwashed.
我或许依然是被婚姻洗♥脑♥的状态
Shit.
妈的
Maybe we should go for it.
或许我们应该直接行动
Okay.
那好吧
I still have to take Olivia home,
我还是得先把奥利维亚送回家
or she's gonna be a real piece of shit in the morning.
否则她明天早上一定脾气很臭 很难哄
Let's hang tomorrow, okay?
我们明天再一起玩 好吗
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
Uh, let's go, sweetie.
我们走吧 亲爱的
Adrienne, please come out.
艾德琳 求你快出来
And bring towels, for God's sake.
带些毛巾出来 该死的
No!
不要
I always get too drunk at these things.
我在这种活动上总是容易喝醉
Oh, God. My whole career is a lie.
天啊 我的整个职业都是谎言
How can I write erotica when I've never even had an orgasm?
如果我从没享受过高♥潮♥ 要怎么写情♥色♥书
What? You totally...
什么 你刚刚明明....
I fake them.
那是我伪装的
What are they like, Jimmy?
高♥潮♥是什么样的感觉 吉米
I've heard it's like
我听说就像是
when you have to pee really bad, and then you do.
十分尿急 然后撒出来的那种畅快♥感♥
Is that what it's like?
是那种感觉吗
Well, I don't want to rub it in, but they're kind of
我也不想故意刺♥激♥你 但高♥潮♥确实是
the only truly transcendent thing in this world.
世界上唯一真正超凡绝伦的存在了
Please, no.
拜托 别这样
Oh, I hate myself.
我好讨厌自己
I use the thesaurus app with everything I write.
我无论写什么 都会用辞典App
I give talks on body positivity,
我宣扬要对自己的身体持积极态度
but I bought a waist trainer on the Internet.
但我却在网上买♥♥了个腰部锻炼器
Jimmy? Jimmy.
吉米 吉米
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表