Really?
真的吗
Yeah.
好啊
Camping sounds fun.
露营听起来很有趣
Um, let me just check my schedule.
我看看我的时间安排
Okay. Bye.
好 拜
Faye's the best, isn't she?
菲人真好 对不对
Did you check out that dope speaker she gaffled for me?
你看到她给我弄来的那台酷音响了吗
Seriously, how effing cool is she?
说真的 她是不是超级酷
Calm down. You're sweating.
冷静 你都出汗了
Sorry.
抱歉
I've had a major bone for Faye Cottumaccio
我一直特别喜欢菲·卡特玛乔
since her old Cinemax movies.
从她当年演黄暴频道的电影就开始了
Then I discovered Bec has these old home vids.
后来我发现贝卡还有以前的家庭视频
Faye looks so hot in them.
里面菲太性感了
You want to check one out?
你要不要看一个
What's up? I'm getting kind of de-cranked by your bummer vibes.
怎么了 你浑身的冷气场都要把我冻抽筋了
Apparently Olivia is begging for me to go camping with them.
奥利维亚求我跟他们一起去露营
I told Boone we could go down a road.
我跟布恩说我们可以发展正式关系
And now we are, and I'm just not sure it's the right move for me.
现在成真了 我又不确定这样对不对
Duck him.
放他鸽子
When I get a code blue and I don't want to go,
有时医院里急救信♥号♥♥响起 我又不想去
I just fake diarrhea and hide in the morgue.
就会假装拉肚子 躲在停尸房♥里
Or... I could let the universe decide for me,
或者 我可以让宇宙替我做决定
that way nothing's ever my fault?
那样一切都不是我的错
Look, it sucks, but more often than not,
虽然这样让人很不爽 但通常情况下
the key to interpersonal bullroar is simple:
搞好人际关系的关键很简单
you need to communicate with the other dingus.
就是要跟对方好好交流
You're right.
你说得对
I'm just gonna talk to Boone face-to-face and tell him
我就当面跟布恩说
I'm not ready for this.
我还没准备好面对这些
My titty-sucking therapist told me
我那个吸奶♥子♥的贱婊心理医生告诉我
I should be honest with my feelings.
要直面自己的感情
Yes, this is like how I keep telling everyone
没错 就像我一直跟大家说
how dangerously exhausted I am, so that eventually someone...
我现在筋疲力尽 非常危险 这样总有人...
Yeah, I'm just gonna text him.
好了 我这就发短♥信♥给他
I told you I don't to talk about Penny the Penguin anymore
我说过我不想再聊企鹅佩妮了
she went to the aviary in the sky
她去了天上的鸟舍
I just want to get this straight.
我想把话说清楚
Gretchen has the nerve to bring that geriatric
格雷琴竟然胆敢把那个老男人
and his filthy spawn into my home and then call me to chat?!
和他的野崽子带来我家 然后还打电♥话♥找我聊天
Like lovers?
像恋人那样
Fam, Fam, what you need to do
兄弟 你现在需要做的
is get your mind off this girl
就是别再想那个女孩
and just get out there and bang someone, Fam.
赶紧出去找别的女人操个逼 兄弟
Yeah, maybe that works for a bro-y man-child like yourself,
也许这方法对你这种幼稚男人管用
but I am a novelist,
但我是小说家
and an empath,
能感受他人之感受
thus, have a heightened sensitivity to the pain of others.
因此对其他人的痛苦更加敏感
If I were to use someone and make them feel bad,
如果我利用了别人 让她们难过
that, in turn, would make me feel bad.
这样会反过来让我也很难过
Why would you make her feel bad?
你为什么会让她难过
Two people can want something from each other,
如果两个人彼此渴望对方身上的东西
and both get it,
然后都得到满足
and part ways happy.
开开心心地一拍两散
That's ridiculous.
那太荒唐了
Happiness is a finite commodity.
快乐是有限的资源
You have to steal it from people.
必须得从别人那里偷来
And I'm just... I'm not the kind of person
而我...我不是那种
who would mistreat someone like that.
会像那样辜负别人的人
Edgar! Can you blow your nose or something?
埃德加 你能不能擤擤鼻涕
There's a faint whistle every time you breathe.
你每次呼吸都鼻涕作响
A faint whistle every time I breathe?
我每次呼吸都鼻涕作响吗
Listen, find a girl who's down and out,
听着 找一个落魄潦倒的女孩
take her for a fancy meal and a little compelling conversation,
带她去吃顿豪华大餐 说点好听的话
and then drop some ropes on her face.
然后把精♥液♥都射到她脸上
You get laid, she learns what truffle fries are.
你能操到逼 她能知道松露薯条是什么
There is someone I know who fits that bill.
我还真认识一个这样的女人
Katherine.
凯瑟琳
She was the saddest girl in Manchester.
她是曼彻斯特最可悲的姑娘
She moved to L.A.
她后来搬到洛杉矶
only to work as a waitress at The Fox and Hounds.
却只能做「狐狸与猎犬酒店」的服务生
Bro, you take her to République,
兄弟 你带她去共和法国餐厅
my boy Eli will hook you up with that dank sparkling rosé.
我兄弟伊莱能给你搞到高档玫瑰红酒
Or better yet, invite her here
或者更好的是 邀请她来这里
and wow her with my architecturally significant house,
让她惊叹我这建筑风格独特的家
that also contains-- what?
这里还有...你猜什么
A bed!
一张床
For dropping the aforementioned ropes.
用来射出你之前说的精♥液♥
Great! So, when next I come upstairs, you two will be gone.
好极了 我再上来的时候 希望你们已经走了
Ah, but we have to finish this movie for work.
但我们必须看完这部电影 工作需要
I don't care. Go to... his.
我并不关心 去他家
Ooh, can't. I ordered a bunch of oysters off Amazon
不行 我从亚马逊上订了一些牡蛎
and forget them in my mud room, so...
放在前厅忘吃了 所以...
Well, then go... go watch at Lindsay's.
那就去琳赛家看
She does have tons of boxed mac and cheese.
她家有超多盒装芝士通心粉
Macki and cheesy! Yum town!
芝士士通心粉粉 好好吃
Does anyone actually find that endearing?
真的会有人觉得这样可爱吗
I cannot imagine so.
我无法想象会有
No.
没有
After Penny died, things were never the same between me and Alan.
佩妮死后 我和艾伦之间完全变了样
I always said I'd call him tomorrow-- who knew that one day
我总是说明天会联♥系♥他 谁会知道
tomorrow would be the day he got sucked into a jet engine?
某一个明天他会被吸入喷气式发动机
Well, it's gonna be tough to make this one into a ride.
要想把这片改编成搞笑的真的很难
Yes! I'm starving.
终于到了 快饿死了
Edgar?
埃德加
R... Yeah, buddy!
瑞... 总算来了 小哥
Comida Argentina, por favor. Mi mas gusta.
拜托是阿根廷美食 我最喜欢的
Oh, thanks a lot.
非常感谢
It's nice to see you, Ricky.
很高兴见到你 瑞克
What was that about? Pretending you don't know me?
刚刚算什么 假装不认识我吗
I helped you bury that camel.
我帮你埋了那只骆驼
Oh, I-it's just that I... I don't tell everyone right off
我只是...我不会见人就说
about my combat experience.
我的战争经历
They-they see you in a certain way.
他们会戴着有色眼镜看你
Oh, yeah.
原来如此
Not that I wouldn't. He's a really cool guy.
并不是我不愿意说 他人挺好的
No, no, no, I get it.
不不不 我明白
Mm, you don't want him to see you like some messed-up vet.
你不想让他把你当成有心理疾病的老兵
Like me.
就像我这样
No.
不
No, Ricky, I...
不 瑞克 我...
Delivery foul.
送餐出错了
Dude forgot your chimichurri for your steak.
那人忘了给你的牛排配阿根廷青酱
Aw, no, it's okay. I don't need it.
不 算了 我不需要
Bro, it's his job, okay? I got this.
兄弟 这是他的工作 我来搞定
Katherine.
凯瑟琳
You look shockingly presentable.
你看起来很漂亮 令人有点震惊
Um, thanks. Good to see you.
谢了 很高兴见到你
Please, come in.
快请进
I know what you're going to ask.
我知道你想问什么
Who designed this breathtaking home?
谁设计了这惊艳的房♥子
It's a Schindler, actually.
其实是辛德勒大♥师♥的作品
It's very quaint.
挺独特有趣
You know, I hesitated to call you,
我之前犹豫着要不要联♥系♥你
but as I was recently reminded,
但有人最近提醒我
there is nothing wrong with two people going into something
两个人都睁大眼睛 心里明白地做一件事
eyes wide open, each wanting to get something out of it.
都想从中获得什么 这其实并没错
Okay. Even if one person
好吧 即使其中一个人
demonstrably has far less to offer than the other.
能付出的明显比另一个人少
That makes sense.
有道理
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表