剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
Kind of like you.
按时进食有益身心 -我不服 我也不饿
Food for the flesh and the spirit. -My spirit and I aren't hungry.
你攻击那个仓库说明你渴望找到某些东西
Your attack on that federal compound suggests that you hunger for something.
你是要复仇还是要刺探情报
Revenge perhaps? Or information.
抱歉 汉克 我无可奉告
I'm sorry, Hank. I can't tell you.
顺便问句 洛娜在哪?
By the way, where's Lorna?
这件事跟洛娜无关
This has nothing to do with Lorna!
洛娜是谁
Who's Lorna?
波比 我是你的朋友
Bobby, I am your friend.
以前是 现在还是
I was then, I am now.
拜托告诉我这是怎么回事
Please, tell me what happened.
我试过听泽维尔的话 但都难以让他满意
I tried doing what Xavier wanted. It was never enough to please him.
当我们差点失去洛娜的时候 我离队了
Then, after we nearly lost Lorna, I took off.
洛娜跟我一起走
And Lorna came with me.
我找到工作
I got a job.
我们像普通人类一样生活
We lived like normal people.
我们不再试图对抗全世界
We weren't trying to fight the entire world.
我们大好青春 恩爱非常
We were young and very much in love.
随后我们出现分歧
And then the arguments began.
她说我们有义务用异能
Always about our powers and our duty to use them
去为变种人争取权益
in the fight for mutants' rights.
洛娜的口吻越来越像泽维尔
Lorna sounded more and more like Xavier.
但我还是爱着她
But I still loved her.
有一天 我路过她的公♥寓♥
One day I came by her apartment.
她不见了 家里也一片狼藉
She was gone. The place was a wreck.
我只捡到一张写着“柯比·格伦”的碎纸
My only lead was a scrap of paper with the name "Kirby Glen."
是那座仓库的名字
The location of that storage depot!
我想是政♥府♥捉走洛娜 -真糟糕
I think the government grabbed Lorna. -Bummer.
汉克 放我出去
Hank, get me out of here.
往者不谏 泽维尔想要帮你
Let go of the past. Xavier wants to help you.
但你先得信任他 -我做不到
But first, you must trust him. -I can't.
真遗憾 老朋友
That's a pity, old friend.
没有信任 世界将是何等孤寂
Without trust, the world can be a Ionely place.
是啊 没错
Yes. It can.
哈?
Huh?
这本书
The book!
波比 我是想把这
Bobby, I forgot to give you...
噢 不
Oh, no.
好极了 我们出其不意 又杀个回马枪
Perfect. They'll never expect us to hit them again so soon.
我可没你那么乐观
I wouldn't be so sure about that.
我不管 我要进去了
I don't care. I'm going in.
待着别动
Stay put!
没门 -你能小声点吗
No way! -Would you keep it down?
我能帮你逃出大宅 当然也能在这里帮你
I was good enough to help you back at the mansion, I'm good enough to help you here.
有道理
You're right.
行动吧 -先等等我
Let's go. -So, wait up!
炸掉那个摄像头
Nail that camera.
走吧 -真酷
Let's go! -Cool!
我说过这只是小菜一碟 -但也噎着了
Told you, this is a piece of cake. -And we're the crumbs!
干得漂亮 带他们进去
Excellent work. Take them inside.
等我抓住德雷克 他会后悔捉走欢欢的
When I get my hands on Drake, he's gonna be sorry he took Jubilee.
都怪我
It's my fault.
我本应该教育好他
I should have found a way to reach him.
说不定是欢欢放走他 -没错
How do you know she didn't help him escape? -Yes.
欢欢可能偷听到那场对话而同情他的遭遇
She may have overheard my exchange with Bobby and had sympathy for his dilemma.
都怪德雷克 不怪你们 他向来目中无人
This is Drake's fault, not yours. He has no respect for anyone!
总把我的命令当耳边风
Give him an order, he ignores it.
斯科特 波比的再次出走让我意识到
Scott, losing Bobby again has made me realize
优秀的领队不应该总是那么严厉
that sometimes good leadership is knowing when not to give orders.
放心 我不会告诉你 我同意教授的说法
Don't worry. I won't say, "I told you so."
波比的杰作
Bobby's handiwork.
我们行动了 教授 -保持通话
We're going in, Professor. -Keep this channel open.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
请注意 守卫们 撤回室内
Attention, security guards. Pull back.
别惊动入侵者 交给我们处理
Do not confront the intruders. Leave them for us!
“变种人项目” 肯定不是好东西
"Mutant project." That sounds gross!
我的头好不舒服 你有带药箱来吧
You wouldn't happen to have an aspirin the size of a bus, would you?
我忘了带 运动一下会清醒点的
Sorry. Left it in my other purse.
这对金属手套限制了我的异能
These metal mittens block my powers.
他们对我还真是知根知底 -是吗
Somebody really did their homework. -Yeah?
我猜他们对我做的研究还不够充分
Guess they forgot to read the chapter about me.
我们走吧
Let's go!
是时候破门而出了
Time to kiss this door goodbye!
是你!-是你!
You! -You!
欢欢 你怎么能放走这个离群者
Jubilee! How could you help this misfit escape?
因为他需要我们
Because he needed us!
教授和大伙们只会批评他 都不会关心他
The Professor and the rest of you guys were too busy condemning him to notice it!
真是荒唐 -不 镭射眼 欢欢说得对
That's ridiculous! -No, Cyclops. Jubilee is right.
我依旧是波比所反感的那种古板校长
I fell back into my old role as Bobby's disapproving headmaster.
我应该重新定位自己 去做他的朋友
I should have found a new role, as his friend.
我也不想破坏你们的温情时刻
Hate to bust up the therapy session,
但你们的时间到了
but your hour is up!
他们都是什么鬼?-我们走吧
Who the heck are they? -Let's move!
放倒一个
I got one!
制♥服♥不错 伙计
Nice uniform, pal.
但我不喜欢你的态度
I don't like your attitude.
镭射眼 你能听见吗 镭射眼
Cyclops, do you read me? Cyclops!
我不明白 -怎么回事
I don't understand. -What gives?
我们还没互相认识吧
I do not believe we have been introduced.
噢 天啊
Oh, dear.
呦 小家伙 享受清凉一刻吧
Yo, tiny! Time for you to chill!
不要跑 好吗 嘿 给我停下
Stand still, will you? Hey! Cut that out!
来啊 使出全力揍我
Go on. Take your best shot.
这可是你的脸 伙计
It's your face, pal.
怎么了 买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥?
What's this, a two-for-one sale?
不 这是“十三个为一打”大酬♥宾♥
No. It's more like a baker's dozen!
我必须采取行动结束这一切
I must do something to end this!
X战警 对方的变种人似乎洞悉你们异能
X- Men, the mutants you are fighting seem to know the limits of your powers.
请参考欢欢和镭射眼
Learn from Jubilee and Cyclops.
通过交换对手和改变策略来击垮他们
Change adversaries. Adjust your tactics to throw them off balance!
噢 谢谢赞赏
Ow! Thanks a lot.
要试试我的对手吗?-我很乐意
Care to trade? -With pleasure.
不错 看来泽维尔洞悉他们的策略
Well, it looks like Xavier had these guys figured.
对啊 宝刀未老嘛
Yeah. Not bad for an old man, eh?
好了 洛娜·丹恩在哪里 -她在这里
All right, where's Lorna Dane? -She's right here.
洛娜
Lorna!
波比 我
Bobby, I...
冲击波
Havok!
你还好吗
Are you all right?
波比 我表示遗憾
Bobby, I'm sorry.
查尔斯·泽维尔教授
Professor Charles Xavier.
我是锻造者
I am Forge.
那是冲击波
That is Havok,
分身人
Multiple Man,
壮汉
Strong Guy,
快银 狼毒
Quicksilver, Wolfsbane.
我们是在联邦政♥府♥支持下
We are a mutant team recently formed under
新成立的变种人队伍
the auspices of the federal government.
这话怎么说
What do you mean?
我和政♥府♥密切合作 也不知道有这个项目
I work closely with the government in this area. I have been told of no such program!
你比谁都更清楚我们的行动需要保密
You, above all people, can appreciate our need for secrecy.
好呀 政♥府♥雇佣变种人去铲除别的变种人
Great. Now they're hiring mutants to wipe out other mutants.
不是的 我们是在确保全球变种人的安全
Not so. We want to make the world safe for all mutants.
包括你们 -那你们还攻击我们?
Yourselves included. -Why did you attack us?
你们闯进我们的训练营
You broke into our training camp.
我们也不应该不事先警告你们
I must admit we did not warn you.
我想这次跟X战警的友好切磋
I thought a friendly little skirmish with the X-Men
能让我们吸取教训 -这下就该教训你们
might teach us a few pointers. -I got your pointers, right here.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
因我曾是X战警 锻造者在西雅图招募我
Forge recruited me in Seattle because of my experience with the X-Men.
以你的作风是绝对不准我加入的
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表