剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
X战警
第三季 第十四集
黑凤♥凰♥(一):迷幻
努力回忆一下 琴
Try to remember, Jean.
你被凤♥凰♥附体后
You were possessed by the Phoenix.
带着安姆夸安水晶飞进太阳
You took the M'Kraan Crystal into the sun.
在太阳里面发生了什么
What happened to you, Jean, inside the sun?
凤♥凰♥为何仍在你体内
Why hasn't the Phoenix left you?
琴 我是查尔斯 你会没事的
Jean, it's Charles. You're going to be all right.
我们会在梅亚岛陪着你 -我也是
We are here with you on Muir Island. -So am I.
凤♥凰♥ 你怎么还不退散
Phoenix, why do you still inhabit Jean's body?
你任务已完成 别再纠缠她了
Your work is done. You do her harm by remaining!
抱歉 查尔斯 我已经尽力去帮她了
I'm sorry, Charles. I've done all I know to do for her.
精神疗程能安抚她
The psycho-neural therapy calms her,
却治标不治本
but the root problem remains.
该带她回家了
It's time to take her home.
帮帮我 斯科特
Help me, Scott.
纽约市
小镭 放松点 你觉得炫音怎么样
Cyke, loosen up. How about that Dazzler, huh?
我没跟你提起过她吗
Didn't I tell you she's something?
帮帮我 斯科特
Help me, Scott.
怎么了 -是琴
What's wrong? -It's Jean.
我感觉到她需要我 我要打电♥话♥到梅亚岛
I can feel it. She needs my help. I have to put in a call to Muir Island.
别胡思乱想 有状况的话教授会联♥系♥我们
It's all in your head. If there was trouble, Xavier'd be contacting us.
你这阵子都太担心琴 你需要放松
You've been worrying too hard about Jean. You need to relax.
你也许是对的 但我要确认一下
You're probably right, but I need to be sure.
你回去看完剩下的演出吧
Go back and enjoy the rest of the show.
她在那里 抓住她
There she is! Grab her!
放开我
Let go of me!
把她弄上车 快点
Get her in the car! Hurry!
放开那位女士
Hands off the lady.
多管闲事
Meddling fool!
你知道你惹上谁了吗
Don't you know who you're dealing with?
我没兴趣知道
No, should I?
准头够了
Not bad shooting.
力道不足
But not good enough!
再见
Goodbye!
我看不见了
I'm blind!
你没事吧?-没事
Are you all right? -I'm fine.
多谢出手相救 -是我谢你才对
Thank you for saving me. -I should be thanking you.
他是谁
Who was he?
那位大佬死缠烂打要抓我
Some big shot who won't take no for an answer.
你明晚会过来陪我吧
I hope you'll be here tomorrow night,
他们可能还会来 -好吧 我
in case they come back. -Well, I...
我的车子似乎也不能开了
Looks like my car has seen better days.
我想跟你聊聊你的变种人异能
I would like to talk to you about your mutant powers.
那就明晚吧 就这样定了
Tomorrow night then. It's a date.
该死的萨拉米肠呢?我闻到味了
Where's that blasted salami? I can smell it!
即切即食
All it needs is slicing!
顺便给我弄一份吧
While you're at it, fix one for me.
不带我玩还浪了这么久 法国仔呢
Looks like you've been having fun without me. Where's the Cajun?
他还在俱乐部里
He's still back at the club.
我遇到一个有趣的女人 是变种人
I met an interesting woman there, a mutant...
先看那边 我不是眼花吧
Save it. I must be seeing things!
琴
Jean!
我 你好吗
I... How are you?
经过治疗 我好些了
The therapy helped. I'm better.
斯科特 琴舟车劳顿
Scott, the trip has tired her.
先让她休息吧
Jean will be better after some rest.
暴风女 麻烦你带她回房♥间
Storm, will you take her back to her room?
泽维尔教授说得对 琴
Professor Xavier is right, Jean.
天亮以后你再和斯科特聊个够本吧
You and Scott can have a long talk in the morning.
教授 琴好像不认识我了 我该怎么办
Jean seems so distant, Professor. What can I do?
几周的疗程下来她仍不见好转
All those weeks of therapy and she still isn't any better!
凤♥凰♥还在她体内 这是问题所在
The Phoenix is still inside her, that's the problem.
莫拉觉得琴最好还是回来继续治疗
Moira thought it best to continue her treatment here.
什么治疗?没希望了!
What treatment? It's hopeless!
被那个怪物附体怎么会好受?
How can anyone live possessed by another being?
而且它还有凤♥凰♥之力
Especially one with the power of the Phoenix!
我会继续尽我所能 斯科特
I will continue to do what I can, Scott.
如果琴想不被凤♥凰♥人格吞噬
But if Jean is to have any chance of survival,
就要从你身上获得求生动力
she needs to draw strength from you.
能跟她心灵相通的只有你 她不能没有你
Through your unique psychic rapport, you may be her only hope.
炫音不配加入我们
She was not right for us.
核心集团俱乐部 成立于1792年
几百年来 只有最有天赋和最强大的人
Through the centuries, only the most gifted and the most powerful
才准加入核心集团
have been allowed to join the Inner Circle!
核心集团俱乐部:由主世界里的
“地狱火俱乐部”和“核心集团”组合改编而成
借口
Excuses!
皮尔斯 你的多次失败让我很疑惑……
So, Pierce, your failure with Dazzler makes me wonder.
你到底有没有对核心集团竭诚效力呢?
Were you trying to recruit her for the Inner Circle or for yourself?
我早就说了 肖
I warned you, Shaw,
半机器人不可能完成人类的任务
not to send a cyborg to do a man's job.
半机器人毫不比人类逊色 利澜
Being half machine makes me no less a man, Leland.
我看你没机会再用那只手来跟我作对了
I'll see you never lift that hand against me again!
利澜 留点力气对付敌人
Leland! Save it for our enemies.
你曾宣誓效忠俱乐部和团结所有成员
You have sworn an oath of allegiance to this club and all its members.
请你守誓
Remember it.
至于你 皮尔斯
As for you, Pierce,
下个季度交会费时补上水晶杯的钱
the cost of that crystal will be added to next quarter's dues!
别考虑炫音了 肖
Forget Dazzler, Shaw!
俱乐部将迎来一位更强大的成员
A far greater prize awaits recruitment to our circle!
我的念力感应到一个更强大的存在
My psychic abilities have discovered a creature with more power
强得超乎你想象
than even you can imagine!
继续说
Do tell.
她是凤♥凰♥
They call her the Phoenix.
她本来是神器安姆夸安水晶的守护者
She was the guardian of the fantastically powerful M'Kraan Crystal.
为保护水晶而附身于琴·格雷
To protect the crystal, she inhabited the body of Jean Grey.
我要坚持住
I must hold on!
由于凤♥凰♥之力被琴的善良人格所主导
With her energy focused by Jean's empathic abilities,
凤♥凰♥带着水晶飞进高温的太阳核心
the Phoenix flew with the crystal into the burning heart of the sun!
光芒
The light!
噢 斯科特
Oh, Scott,
要是你能看见该多好
if only you could see it.
凤♥凰♥牺牲了自己?
The Phoenix destroyed herself?
正好相反
No! It lived!
把水晶安置在太阳里之后
After depositing the crystal in the sun,
这股原始的力量返回地球
this primal force returned to Earth.
接着 琴·格雷的导师
There, a still-possessed Jean Grey
即X战警的领袖查尔斯·泽维尔教授
was found by Professor Charles Xavier,
找到奄奄一息的她
her mentor, and leader of the X-Men.
你怎么知道这么多 弗罗斯特?
How is it you know so much about these matters, Frost?
你从何处获悉这些情报?
What is the source of your information?
泽维尔的私人电脑
Xavier's own computer!
不可能
Impossible!
利澜总算聪明一回了
Leland is right, for once.
就算是你也难以匹敌泽维尔的念力
Even your psychic powers are no match for Xavier.
我也想告诉你多一些
I wish I could tell you more.
但这几天我看到的幻象
But the visions I have seen these past days,
让我觉得我要逐渐失控了
make me feel as if I'm losing control.
我甚至还不知道那些幻象意味着什么
Even I don't know what they mean.
凤♥凰♥ 我们合而为一
Phoenix, now we are one!
琴·格雷的情况也困扰着泽维尔
Jean Grey's plight has put Xavier under great pressure.
有一种我们谁也不清楚的变化发生了
Some sort of transformation has taken place that none of us yet understands.
他失控了
He's been distracted.
在我能重新控制我的潜意识之前
Until I regain control of my subconscious,
别相信我的指令
my orders cannot be trusted.
他还离开队伍几个星期
And he's been away for weeks.
能带我到房♥间去吗 莫拉 我需要休息
Now, if you'll show me my quarters, Moira, I need to rest.
我从没见过他这样子 肖恩
I've not seen him like this, Sean.
情况应该比他描述的还要严重
It may be even worse than he told me!
你快要逼疯我了
You are driving me insane!
然而 破解他的电脑还不留痕迹
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表