剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
The way you felt, you would've tried to stop me.
于是我假装失踪
So we faked my own disappearance.
你之后怎么不告诉我?我想知道你的消息
Why didn't you tell me later? Let me know something?
我需要重新开始 我要忘记X战警和你
I needed to start over, without the X-Men. Without you.
我会跟随你 我会……
I would have come. I would have...
当我加入“X因子” 我也爱上了冲击波
When I joined X-Factor, I also fell in love, with Havok.
我和冲击波都在为变种人的权益作斗争
Havok and I are fighting to make things better for mutants.
我在用我的异能去帮助那些需要我的人
I'm using my powers to help people who need me.
但你失去了这种信念
You've lost touch with that, Bobby.
所以你不再是我所爱的那个波比了
And when you did, I lost touch with what I loved about you.
对不起 -你会好起来的
I'm sorry. -You'll get over it.
教授
Professor?
一群菜鸟
Bunch of rookies.
改天再战 -随时奉陪
Some other time. -I'm counting on it.
彼此彼此
Likewise.
别走吧
Don't go!
没错 波比 我们何不重新开始呢
Yes, Bobby. Perhaps we should all try again.
重新加入X战警
Rejoin the X-Men?
我本性难移 教授
Nothing's changed, Professor.
我这大半天都快把你逼疯了
By this afternoon, I'd be driving you crazy.
拜托 我想身边有个比我更会惹麻烦的人
Come on! I like having someone around who can get into trouble instead of me!
嘿 谢谢 孩子 你已经很不错了
Hey, thanks, kid. You're okay.
我指望你能在我走之后继续帮我惹恼教授
I'm counting on you to keep this big shot on his toes after I'm gone.
我们还会见到他吗?-希望如此吧
Think we'll see him again? -I can only hope.
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表