剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
X战警 前情提要
Previously on X-MEN...
有外星人 海贼
Aliens, Corsair!
也有长得丑的
Ugly ones, too!
去拿水晶
Get the crystal!
校准针对地球人的昏迷射线
Re-calibrate the stun ray for humans!
投降 否则开火
Surrender, or I'll fire!
不 斯科特 你不能 -什么
No, Scott! You can't! -What?
发射 拉扎
Fire, Raza!
你为什么不许小镭对那个小丑动手
Why did you stop Cyke when he was about to blast that joker?
天机不可泄露
I can't tell you.
因为他是斯科特的父亲
That he's Scott's father.
你为什么矢志要杀死他
Why are you so determined to destroy him?
狄肯为了上位杀了几百万人
D'Ken has destroyed millions in his quest for power.
几百万人里有我妻子
One of those millions was my wife.
我来自你们星球 -怎么可能
I come from your planet. -How is that possible?
说来话长
That's a long story.
你有孩子吗 -没有
Do you have any children? -No.
我有 如果相见 也不认得
I wouldn't know mine now if I saw them.
我只记得我大儿子 他眼睛长得像他母亲
Except I remember my oldest boy. He had his mother's eyes.
X战警
第三季 第十八集
父子相认
什么
What the...
X战警们都没起床 哪会这么吵
Well, it can't be an X-Man. They don't get up this early.
可能是牌皇刚通宵完回来
Perhaps it is Gambit, just back from a very long night.
他应该不是第一次了
It wouldn't be the first time.
早安 -X战警 你们接收到吗
Good morning. -X-Men, do you read me?
我是希阿星际巡逻队指挥官拉克纳
This is Commander Raknar of the Shi'ar Intergalactic Patrol,
奉莉兰德拉女皇之命行事
under the authority of Empress Lilandra.
怎么回事 指挥官 -我们在追击一架飞船
What brings you to our planet, Commander? -Pursuit of a criminal vessel.
该飞船因未知原因穿越半个星系来到这里
We do not know why the criminal vessel fled across half the galaxy to this spot.
事先警告
Be forewarned:
涉案飞船的船员全副武装 且有攻击性
Its crew is heavily armed and dangerous!
行动吧
Let's go!
飞高点 飞船姐姐
Give me some altitude, old girl.
可别撞毁X战警的屋子
Blowing up their house is no way to say hello.
X战警 退后 我方会处理幸存的船员
X- Men, stay back! Let us deal with the survivors!
不快点把人救上来就无人幸存了
If we don't get to them fast, there won't be any survivors!
让旋风助你完成营救行动
A whirlwind shall help you effect a rescue!
你没事吧 我
Are you all right? I...
海贼?你被希阿人通缉?
Corsair? You're the Shi'ar criminal?
你们跟拉克纳聊过了
You've been talking to Raknar.
抱歉让你们帮我收拾烂摊子
Sorry to drop my problems on your doorstep,
但我需要你们的帮助
but I need your help.
莉兰德拉可不喜欢我们窝藏希阿的通缉犯
Well, I doubt Lilandra would look kindly on our harboring a fugitive from her Shi'ar officers.
好啊 你别帮我
Fine. Don't help.
把挂件还给我 那是我的家人唯一的遗物
But give me back my dog tags. They're all that's left of my family.
好 我……等一下
Sure, I... Wait a minute!
照片里的是我 还有我弟弟
This is a picture of me! And my brother!
这是我妈
That's my mother!
你上哪弄来的
Where did you get these?
她是你妈?-这些是我爸的挂件
Your mother? -And these dog tags belonged to my father!
怎么会在你身上
How did you get them?
斯科特?
Scott?
不可能
This can't be.
你本名叫什么
Tell me your name.
克里斯托弗·萨默斯少校
Major Christopher Summers.
你是我爸?
You're my father?
我不信 我不会信
I don't believe it! I won't believe it!
我爸死了
My father's dead!
你最好快解释清楚 追兵到了
You had better explain yourself quickly. Your pursuers are here.
镭射眼 做得好
Cyclops, you have done well.
谢谢 剩下的就交给我们吧
Thank you. We will take over from here.
慢着 先给我一点时间
Hold your troopers. I need a moment first.
海贼因绑♥架♥罪和谋杀未遂罪被通缉
The pirate Corsair is wanted for kidnapping and attempted murder.
我知道 但我必须跟他独处片刻
I understand, but I must have a few minutes with him.
助他拒捕者会被连坐
And anyone who helps him resist arrest will be treated as a criminal as well.
其他X战警在哪
Where are the rest of the X-Men?
他们去帮助那些不打算穿越星系的人
They're off helping someone who isn't wanted throughout the galaxy.
你怎么到这来 -我被陷害了
Why are you here? -I'm being set up!
还想着X战警会证明我无罪 看来我错了
I thought the X-Men would help me prove it. Looks like I was wrong.
暴风女 掩护我
Storm, buy me some time.
你快准备单轨地铁
I shall meet you at the monorail.
怎么回事 全面扫描该区域 快点
What are they up to? Initiate a full spectrum scan of the area. Now!
我们要去哪?-去乘小型飞机
Where are we going? -To a mini-jet.
若你讲的是真话就乘飞机逃离吧
If you're telling the truth, we'll use it to get out of here.
是真话
The truth?
儿子 你怎能怀疑 -别再这样叫我
Son, how can you be... -Don't ever call me that!
二十年来我都在梦里想着我爸
For 20 years I dreamed about my father,
我尊敬他
a man to look up to,
他是一个舍命挽救家人的英雄
a hero who sacrificed his life to save his family!
你却牺牲掉你的家人
It was your family you sacrificed!
你牺牲家室 好去遨游太空
You threw us away so you could go knock around the galaxy!
不是那样的
That's not what happened!
不是吗?我的孤儿生涯是我的臆想?
No? Did I imagine the orphanage?
那些嫌弃我的寄养家庭呢 说话啊 爸
The foster homes where nobody wanted me? Tell me, Dad,
全都是我的臆想吗
am I making this up?
找到他们了 指挥官
We have them, Commander.
在连接大宅的地下铁轨上
An underground facility extending from the residence.
炸开铁轨
Blow it open!
全体听令 带他来见我 不论生死
All units, bring him to me, dead or alive!
谢谢 暴风女
Thank you, Storm.
飞低点就不会那么快被发现
If we stay low, it'll take their sensors a while to find us.
让我协助你吧 就怕你听完我说的会激动
I'd better take the stick. You might not like everything I'm gonna tell you.
二十年前我们在阿♥拉♥斯加露营之后要回家
20 years ago we were flying home from a camping trip in Alaska.
我驾驶着老旧的蚊式轰炸机
I was flying our old De Havilland Mosquito,
一艘太空船覆盖在我们上方
when a starcraft began shadowing us from above.
它开火了
It opened fire.
飞机油箱顷刻间就要爆♥炸♥
We only had seconds before the fuel tanks were gonna blow!
降落伞被烧得只剩一件
The flames had destroyed all our parachutes but one.
我们帮你系好降落伞
I strapped you into that chute,
再把小艾力绑在你怀里
and we tied little Alex into your arms.
我爱你们
I love you.
我和你妈对你俩道别 以为那一别即永别
Your mother and I said what we thought would be our last goodbyes to you.
我们把你们推出飞机 目送你们
We pushed you to safety, watching after you,
祈祷你们安全着陆
praying you'd make it down all right.
看到降落伞起火 我俩感觉你们很难生还
But as your parachute began to burn, we had little hope.
正当飞机油箱爆♥炸♥
Just as our fuel tanks went,
我和你妈被传送到攻击者的飞船里
your mother and I were transported into the attacker's ship.
被囚禁
Imprisoned,
被希阿人当作物种标本
collected as biological specimens for the Shi'ar.
眼看要认命
It looked hopeless.
阻星者团伙助我们脱身
Until the Starjammer crew sprung us loose.
妈妈怎样了
What happened to my mother?
希阿暴君狄肯当着我面杀害了她
Destroyed before my eyes by the Shi'ar tyrant D'Ken.
还好X战警和凤♥凰♥为我战胜那怪物
The monster you X-Men and the Phoenix helped me defeat.
我所知道的是 我家破人亡了
As far as I knew, my entire family was gone.
失去了回家的理由
I had no reason to go home.
我想这些挂件属于你
I think these belong to you.
指挥官 飞船上既没活人 也没死尸
Commander, no one is on board, living or dead.
除了海贼 其他阻星者都在别的地方
Only Corsair exited the Starjammer at this location.
如果你知道我和艾力还活着
If you'd known Alex and I were still alive...
那么即使希阿人再强硬 我也要找到你俩
Not even the Shi'ar slave pens could have stopped me from finding you!
看 希阿的星际巡洋舰
Look! The Shi'ar starcruiser!
他们正在快速靠近
It's closing fast!
看你老爹身手
Check out your old man!
快清理这一带的敌人
Clear the area, fast!
目标已锁定 -开火
We've achieved target lock. -Fire!
如果他们非得逼我
If that's the way they want to play it.
X战警 我不知道海贼如何策反你们
X-Men, I do not know what Corsair told you to gain your support.
他诱拐了宫务大臣窝藏赃款案的知情证人
The witness he abducted knows the location of the Lord Chamberlain's horded fortune.
真能吹
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表