剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
X战警
第一季 第一集
哨兵之夜(上)
今天市中心因另一宗暴♥力♥事件引发♥骚♥动
Today the downtown area was rocked by another outbreak of violence.
作案者疑是一个把近期反变种人热潮
The fact that the perpetrator is believed to be a mutant has fueled current
激化成全国性运动的变种人
anti-mutant hysteria now growing nationwide.
虽然目击者称那是一个独行的多毛壮汉
Though one witness said only one isolated, big, hairy...
她是个变种人 玛莎
She's one of them, Martha.
她需要帮助
She needs help.
但你怎么把她上报给变异控制中心
But how could you register her with that Mutant Control Agency
她又不是犯人
as if she were some sort of criminal?
那里不是监狱 玛莎
The agency isn't a prison, Martha.
那是一个帮助这些不幸者的外展项目
It's an outreach program to help these unfortunate people.
这是为她好
It's for her own good.
你知道我爱她
You know I love her.
但她以后会怎样 -我不知道
But what will happen to her now? -I don't know.
但愿邻居们没发现我家宝贝欢欢是变种人
Let's just hope the neighbors never find out our beautiful Jubilee's a mutant.
他们不会理解她
They'd never understand.
我怎么会发生这种事
Why is this happening to me?
我一向是个正常的孩子
I used to be a normal kid.
这不是我的错
It's not my fault!
假如是我们搞错了 误会她是变种人呢
What if we were wrong? What if she isn't a mutant?
你逗我吗 她碰一下就炸了录像机
Are you kidding? Look what she didto the VCR just by touching it!
老实说 你后悔过领养她吗
Tell me the truth. Are you sorry we took her in?
不后悔
Of course not.
识别错误 非生命物体
Identification error. Non-living objects.
启动跟踪程序
Begin tracking program.
欢欢 你还好吧
Jubilee? Is everything all right?
他们以我为耻
They're ashamed of me.
我以为他们爱我
I thought they loved me.
来呀
Come on.
叫你入侵我地盘
I'll teach you to invade my universe.
妈咪 买♥♥那个 买♥♥那个
Mommy, buy me that! Buy me that!
你做点什么吧
Can't you do something?
我能做什么 逮捕他吗
What do you want me to do,arrest him?
正接近指定目标
Closing on assigned target.
再说 是变种人又怎样
What's so wrong with being a mutant, anyway?
不 别又炸了
No! Not again!
嘿 你!
Hey, you!
你知道这台机多贵吗
Do you know how much that game costs?
知道 两毛五啊
Yeah, a quarter!
嘿 你是变种人吧
Hey! You're one of them, ain't you?
不准变种人再来这一带
We don't want you lousy mutants around here!
弱智笨蛋机管员
Stupid jerk arcade manager!
嘿 走路要带眼
Hey! Watch where you're going!
说我们吗
Us?
谁招她惹她了
What bug crawled up her shorts?
不要恐慌
Do not be alarmed.
我来服务和保护大众
I am here to serve and protect.
就这几张
I'll take these.
你一定很喜欢打牌
You must like to play cards.
我玩惯单人牌好嘛 除非有人跟我
I like solitaire okay, unless I got someone
一起玩
to play with.
嘿 白♥痴♥们 看路
Hey! You dweebs, watch it!
我想你只是超♥市♥保安
I hope you're just mall security.
目标锁定
Target identified.
开始捕捉
Initiate capture.
目标?捕捉?
Target? Capture?
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
跑啊
Run!
肯定大减价
Must be a sale.
救命 放下我!
Help! Put me down!
求你了
Please?
暴风女 自然力量的女主人
Storm, Mistress of the Elements
命令你放开那孩子
commands you to release that child!
演讲要放松点 小甜甜
Lighten up on the speeches, sugar.
嘿 女士
Hey, lady!
继续跟它多说几句
Keep talking to him some more!
身份不明变种人 忽略
Unidentified mutants. Ignore.
救我
Help!
你在飞啊
You're flying.
变种人 住手
Mutant, stop!
你看见她干什么了吗
Did you see what she did?
没错 小淘气很会对付男人
Yes, Rogue has a way with men.
手感不错 我……
They feel great. I...
还要别的吗
Like anything else?
别走开
Don't go away.
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
别到处跑
Just wait here.
哇
Wow!
那是什么
What's that?
别担心 亲爱的 你保险金够填坑的
Don't worry, chère. Your insurance can handle it.
这到底是什么东西
What is that thing, anyhow?
好像是 机器人
A robot, I believe.
站住 变种人
Halt, mutant!
谁是变种人
Who's a mutant?
别搭理他
Don't answer that.
嘿
Hey!
你要去哪 小娇娃
Where you going, petite?
除了这里哪都行
Anywhere but here!
走开 我要抓住那个变种人
Stand aside. I must apprehend that mutant.
嘿 来抓住这个
Hey, apprehend this.
你是怎样做到的
How did you do that?
个人风格 小娇娃
With style, petite.
风格
With style.
我要离开这里
I'm out of here.
等等 我牌皇会帮你
Wait! Gambit will help you!
我也是变种人
I'm a mutant, too.
我快要疯了
I must be going nuts.
人都跑光了 没跑的能到处飞
Everybody's gone, people flying everywhere...
超♥市♥成了真刀真枪的恐怖电玩
The mall's turned into some creepy,for-real video game.
噢 天呐 噢 天呐 噢 天呐
Oh, please, oh, please, oh, please.
它看不到我 我想它看不到
He doesn't see me. I hope he doesn't see me.
噢 不 噢 不 噢 不
Oh, no, oh, no, oh, no!
没登记的变种人 可以消灭
Unregistered mutant. Expendable.
离他远点
Get away from him!
我是认真的
I mean it!
难以置信
I don't believe this.
快逃 小女孩 跑
Run, girl! Run!
我得罪过什么人吗
What did I ever do to anybody?
我没想过做变种人 我只是一个孩子
I didn't ask to be a mutant. I'm just a kid.
你是谁
Who are you?
镭射眼
Cyclops.
过来
Get down!
我没有太多选择
I don't have a whole lot of choice.
能量爆破 哈?
Energy blast, huh?
竟敢班门弄斧
Here's one from a pro.
我在哪
Where am I?
这是什么地方
What is this place?
嘘 安静点
Shh. Be quiet!
我讨厌机器玩意
I hate machines.
锁了
Locked.
好吧 超能力
Okay, zap it!
噢 起效呀 快使出来
Oh, come on, I know you're in there.
好多啦
That's better.
异能有异能的好
Mutant powers definitely have their advantages.
这玩意在这炸了会令人好不舒服
It would be quite disconcerting if this were to detonate.
不仅不舒服 还刺鼻
Disconcerting, yet provocative.
怎样才能出去
How do I get out of here?
通过新塞勒姆超♥市♥的骇人事件
This shocking incident at New Salem Mall
变种人暴♥力♥事件渐增的威胁可见一斑
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表