剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
X战警 前情提要
Previously on the X-MEN...
琴
Jean!
我是凤♥凰♥
I am Phoenix!
你是谁
Who are you?
因为那不是泽维尔
That ain't Xavier.
我造就了X战警
I created the X-Men!
我能造就你们
And what I created,
也能毁灭你们
I can destroy!
在我能重新控制我的潜意识之前
Until I regain control of my subconscious,
别相信我的指令
my orders cannot be trusted.
我叫莉兰德拉
My name is Lilandra.
你来地球有何企图?
Why have you come here?
我是希阿皇帝狄肯的皇妹
I am the sister of D'Ken, the emperor of the Shi'ar.
我对皇兄忠心耿耿
I served my brother loyally,
直到我发现他想控制全宇宙最强大的力量
until I learned that he sought to control the greatest power in the universe,
安姆夸安上古水晶
the ancient Crystal of M'Kraan.
皇兄渴望驾驭水晶的力量
My brother hopes to harness the crystal's power
将其用作武器
to use it as a weapon.
据记载 一旦水晶出现缺口
It is written that if the crystal is breached,
你我的星系都会被毁灭
both of our galaxies could be at risk.
我是红坦克 亲爱的弟弟
The name's Juggernaut, dear brother!
你一定是莉兰德拉
And you must be Lilandra!
X战警
第三季 第五集
凤♥凰♥传说(三):海妖之嚎
他不爱你了吗 莫拉
Does he not still love you, Moira?
我觉得不是 但他需要我
I dunnae think so, but he needs me.
查尔斯对他那群X战警学生无私奉献
Charles has given everything for his students, his X-Men.
但作为朋友 没错 那不一样
But friends, aye, that's different.
有时候我觉得我是他唯一的朋友
Sometimes I think I'm the only one he has.
不
No!
是查尔斯 他又进行破坏了
That's Charles! He's having another attack.
等等 莫拉 我和你一起去
Wait, Moira! I'll go with you.
不 肖恩 他可能又被黑暗面占据了
No, Sean. His dark side may have taken over again.
他会妒忌你和我在一起而攻击你
He might attack you out of jealousy for what you and I have together.
正因为我爱你 莫拉·麦塔格特
It's because I love you, Moira McTaggart,
才不能让你单独面对麻烦
that I cannot let you face trouble alone.
住手
Stop it!
这比玩碰碰车过瘾
This is more fun than bumper cars.
远离查尔斯
Leave Charles alone!
不然呢 宝贝
Or what, honeybunch?
不然你就打我屁♥股♥?
You're gonna give me a spanking?
我警告你了
I warned you!
噢 求你 不要警告我
Oh, please! Don't warn me.
没用的 莉兰德拉 他的身体刀枪不入
It's no use, Lilandra. His body is invulnerable.
但思想则不然
But not his mind.
瞄准他的头盔 火力全开
Aim for the helmet. Full power!
别惹毛我 甜心
Don't make me mad, sweetheart.
那可不好
It ain't healthy.
瞧 我会捏死烦着我的虫子
You see, I crush insects that bother me,
特别是认识我弟弟的虫子
especially when they know my brother.
凯恩
Cain!
我在你脑海里
I am in your mind.
感受你造成的破坏和痛苦
Feel the ruin and the pain you have caused.
滚出我的脑袋
Get out of my head!
你很强大 红坦克 但我的思想更强大
You are strong, Juggernaut, but my mind is stronger.
没错 但要小心背后 查尔斯·泽维尔
Sure, and you should've watched your back, Charles Xavier.
你浪费太多时间来砸东西了
You've wasted enough time smashing around like a great beast.
快 捉住这女人 然后去领赏
Now, get the woman, and we can name our price.
也许你来这里是为钱 汤姆
Maybe you came here for the money, Tom,
可我是来找我善良得迂腐的挂名弟弟
but I came here for one reason, my do-gooder half-brother.
有些东西我想对你说很久了
There's something I've wanted to say to you for a long time,
再见 查仔
so long, Chuck!
查尔斯
It's Charles!
没事了 查尔斯
It's all right now, Charles.
莫拉?莉兰德拉在哪?
Moira? Where's Lilandra?
他们把她怎么样
What have they done with her?
她从太空深处来找我
She came to me from the depths of space.
红坦克要伤害她
Juggernaut was going to hurt her.
我想阻止他 但有人从背后偷袭我
I tried to stop him, but someone ambushed me from behind.
我没见过他这样子
I've never seen him like this.
这里没人 查尔斯
There's no one here, Charles.
没人来过这里
No one has been here.
你来找我是因为你害怕自己会失控
You came to me because you feared you were losing control,
尤其是对抗自己黑暗面创造的幻象的时候
struggling against an illusion created by your dark side.
你们要信我 我没疯
You must believe me! I'm not going mad.
我知道莉兰德拉是真实的
I know Lilandra is real.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为我爱她 莫拉
Because I love her, Moira.
琴
Jean!
凤♥凰♥ 我们合而为一
Phoenix, now we are one.
你怎么了 琴 我们会发生什么
What's happening to you, Jean? What's gonna happen to us?
琴的情况有好转吗
Has there been any change in Jean's condition?
没有 她怪异的新力量还在显露
No. Her strange new powers are still surfacing.
她说不出话 但凤♥凰♥可以
She can't speak, but Phoenix can.
本应该由我来驾驶航♥天♥飞机
It should have been me trying to fly that shuttle.
凭借我的怪力 我应该可以……
With my powers, I might have been able to...
亲爱的 别自责 你当时在出任务
Chère, you can't blame yourself. You were out on a mission.
你不可能随传随到
You can't be everywhere at once.
我本应该要在那里
I should have been there.
大伙们 听着
Everybody, listen up!
教授刚从梅亚岛打过来
The Professor just called from Muir Island.
他说有个外星人找到他
He says an alien transported down to him,
却被红坦克劫走了
but was kidnapped by Juggernaut.
他要我们去帮忙
He wants us to go there to help.
噢 他的状况比我们想的还糟
Oh! He's worse off than we thought.
我不能离开琴
I can't leave Jean.
不是只有你担心琴
You ain't the only one worried about Jean.
外星人和太空船到处转 摊上了泽维尔
Aliens and spaceships running around, messing with Xavier.
这该死的世界岌岌可危
The whole blasted world's turning upside down!
我们要做点什么
We gotta do something!
金刚狼 现在别说这种话
Wolverine, this is not the time.
我跟莫拉·麦塔格特聊过
I spoke to Moira McTaggart.
她相信教授被自己黑暗面创造的
She believes the Professor is suffering from violent delusions
暴♥力♥幻象困扰着
created by his dark side.
我们要查清楚
I say we check it out.
但泽维尔教授说听从他的指令很危险
But Professor Xavier told us it would be dangerous to follow his orders.
金刚狼说得对
Wolverine is right.
必须彻查教授的描述
The Professor's story has to be checked out.
我没听错吧
I don't believe my ears.
我们见识过超乎麦塔格特博士想象的怪事
We've seen more strange things than Dr. McTaggart can imagine.
我们要回大宅帮野兽
We may need to help Beast at the mansion
如果他和寇堡博士找到那架穿越涡流的
if he and Dr. Corbeau locate the alien spacecraft
外星飞船的话
that came through the vortex.
我和暴风女留守在这里
Storm and I will wait here.
不知道为什么 我相信发生在琴身上的事
I don't know why, but I believe what's happening to Jean
关系到解答我们所有问题的答案
may hold the answer to all of our questions.
那人在哪里
Where is the man?
他说会立刻给钱 却不见人
He said he'd pay for quick results, but now he doesn't show up!
我为莉兰德拉公主而来
I've come for the Princess Lilandra.
如果你是说那位女士 一手交钱一手交货
If it's the lady you mean, you'll see her after I'm paid.
这是你的报酬
Here is your payment!
莉兰德拉在哪里
Now where is Lilandra?
说 否则试试我火力全开的武器
Speak, or you shall feel my weapon's full power.
我不跟你这矮子废话
I don't haggle with runts like you.
给他钱
Pay the man!
不然我就从你耳洞里挤出钱来
Or do I have to squeeze the money out through your ears?
不 住手
No! Stop!
我要看见货才给钱
You shall get that which you are due.
噢 你们想打球 哈
Oh! You wanna play ball, huh?
好吧 接住
Well, catch!
我要拿你们这伙人来拖地
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表