剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
X战警 前情提要
Previously on X-MEN...
女士们 先生们
Ladies, gentlemen,
我和失踪的变种人科学家合作打造
the missing mutant scientists and I have built
一个只有变种人的小行星
a mutants-only asteroid.
变种人在那里能远离人类 免遭暴行
Where any mutant may live apart from humanity, free from its cruelty.
这是一场和平的迁移
My mission is peaceful.
如有任何干涉 即会触发战端
Any intervention would make it otherwise.
万磁王手头上有导弹
Magneto's got missiles up there.
他说是用来防御 可我怎能信得过他?
He says they're defensive. But how can I take that chance?
若允许我跟他沟通 一定能和平解决此事
If I can speak with him, I'm certain we'll find a peaceful solution.
你也想移♥民♥太空吗
You thinking about moseying skyward?
放心 亲爱的 牌皇是不会跑路的
Don't worry, chère. Gambit's got no bags packed.
你会回来吧 法国仔 -我答应你 亲爱的
You're coming back, Cajun? -Promise, chère.
绝不能纵容你
I will not tolerate
危害我的小行星 -我不再效忠你
your endangering my asteroid. -I renounce you!
你不再效忠我?
You renounce me?
你以烈士的形象来服务我们的事业会更好
You will serve our cause much better as a martyr.
叛贼
Traitors!
他们杀害了我们爱戴的万磁王
They have destroyed our beloved Magneto.
为我们逝去的万磁王大君复仇
Vengeance for our lost Lord Magneto!
X战警
第三季 第二十三集
庇护所(下)
刺客 -我觉得最恰当的回应是……
Assassins! -I believe the proper expression is,
走为上着
"Feet don't fail me now!"
他们还在紧追不舍
They ain't even slowing down!
快点 要保命的话就带我们上航♥天♥飞机
Quickly. If you value your lives, take us to the shuttle!
你们先走 我来顶住他们
You go on. Gambit will hold them off.
你可能会跟不上我们
We may not be able to wait for you.
那么你们就不用等我了
So then Gambit become the first X-Man in orbit.
我们来玩新游戏吧 由牌皇发牌
Now we're playing a new game, and it's Gambit's deal.
我会对付他
I'll take care of him.
抱歉 亲爱的 你站错队了
Sorry, mon cher, but you joined the wrong team.
尽量多等片刻
We'll wait as long as possible.
等我发出指示就立即离开 -慢着
But be ready to leave the moment I give the signal. -Wait!
有人来了 是追兵 却没看见牌皇
I see something. It is our pursuers, but I do not see Gambit.
走吧 快
Go! Now!
不久之后 泽维尔和他的X战警
Soon, Xavier, his X-Men,
还有地球上的其他暴君
and the rest of the Earth's tyrants
都将血债血偿
shall taste our vengeance!
马格纳斯
Magnus.
查尔斯 我还活着
Charles, I live.
噢 不
Oh, no!
像是要处理坠机事故
They're getting ready to handle a crash!
拜托 小飞机
Come on, little one.
还剩几公里就着陆了
Only a few more kilometers.
我不该吃这么饱
I should have skipped lunch.
天呐 真烫手
Man, that's hot!
你们都要挺住
Y'all hold on!
牌皇 他在哪里
Gambit! Where is he?
牌皇
Gambit.
牌皇 -小淘气 听我说
Gambit! -Rogue, please.
放手 汉克 我要找到他
Let go, Hank! I gotta find him!
牌皇还活着 小淘气
Gambit is alive, Rogue.
他还在小行星M
On Asteroid M.
我早该知道他靠不住 -你不要错怪他了
I should've known he'd sneak out on us! -It is not what you think!
牌皇没打算跟随万磁王
Gambit had no intention of staying with Magneto.
他以身犯险使我们得以脱身
His sacrifice allowed us to escape.
以身犯险?-别担心
Sacrifice? -Do not worry.
一旦改装好黑鸟的引擎并进行轨道发射
We shall get him back as soon as we finish adapting the Blackbird engines
就能救回牌皇
and manage an orbital launch.
哪位是查尔斯·泽维尔 -我是泽维尔
Which one of you is Charles Xavier? -I am Xavier.
我正准备去见总统 -牌皇怎么办
And I am prepared to speak to the President. -What about Gambit?
恐怕我们要晚几个小时再回小行星M
I'm afraid our return to Asteroid M will have to wait a few hours.
我们要尽快将柯忒兹制♥造♥的危机
It is imperative that we inform the world's governments of
通知各国政♥府♥
the danger Cortez presents.
雷米
Remy.
看好了
Behold,
叛贼被擒获了
I give you your traitor,
X战警 愚者泽维尔的追随者
X-Man, follower of the dupe Xavier,
杀害我们爱戴的万磁王的凶手
Destroyer of our beloved Magneto.
你真以为你能侥幸逃过制裁吗
Did you really think you could get away with it?
我们会让万磁王白白逝去吗
That we would allow him to go unavenged?
他背叛了变种人 -杀了他
He's a traitor to mutants! -Kill him!
杀了这个X战警 -弄死他
Destroy the X-Man! -Do away with him!
肃静
Silence!
他活着会更有利用价值
He'll be more useful alive.
假如我能说服他弃暗投明的话
When I've convinced him to join our just cause.
休想 -听好了 X战警
Never. -Mark my words, X-Man!
不用等到明天
Before this day is done,
你就会求我让你加入我们的
you will beg me to let you join us!
他不会想开追悼仪式的 我会念简短一点
He would not have wanted a memorial, so I will keep this brief.
埃里克·马格纳斯·兰谢尔
Erik Magnus Lehnsherr
大家只知道他叫万磁王
was known to you only as Magneto,
他是我们最强硬的对手
our most intractable opponent.
他也是我的朋友
He was also my friend.
马格纳斯有一段不幸的过往
Magnus had a tragic past.
(兰谢尔)
愤怒和怨恨使他误入歧途
Anger and resentment led him down a destructive path.
我试图帮助他 却不成功
I tried to help him. I failed.
最终 他只求让将来的世世代代免遭
In the end, he wanted only to spare future generations
他曾被迫承受的痛苦
the pain he was forced to endure.
我反感他的作风 却无从挑剔其人格魅力
Though I abhorred his methods, I cannot fault the strength of his character.
永别了 马格纳斯
Farewell, Magnus.
最后 你会得到安息的
At last, you have found your peace.
好了 我们还有工作要做
Now, we have work to do.
我知道这样可不好 不过
I know it's wrong, Beast. But...
我现在想的真不是万磁王
It ain't Magneto I'm thinking about.
你为什么诬陷我杀害万磁王
Why you need me to lie about Magneto?
你我心知肚明 我没杀他
We both know I didn't do it.
噢 就是你杀了他
Oh, but you did.
招供你的变节行为吧 -柯忒兹 够了
Confess your treachery! -Cortez, that's enough!
你这骗子 快招供
You're a liar! Say it!
你自己招供个够吧 虚伪小人
Say it yourself, you slimy little crawfish.
住手 -别又来插手 霍特女士
Stop it! -Don't interfere again, Miss Voght,
否则我就开庭审你为何帮着这个国度公敌
or a court may have to look into why you were helping an enemy of the state!
听着 地球上的领导人们
Hear me, leaders of the Earth.
无论所犯何事 必须释放所有被囚变种人
All mutants held for any reason must be freed.
并就人类对变种人的迫♥害♥作出赔偿
And restitution paid for human crimes against them.
否则我们就开始攻击地球上的各处目标
Or we will begin attacking targets on Earth,
首当其冲的是基诺沙
commencing with Genosha.
事先警告 如有任何形式的反抗
Let me warn you that resistance of any kind
都将导致人类的即时灭亡
will result in your immediate destruction.
我给你们4个小时
You have four hours.
我们不能坐以待毙 教授
We can't sit here and do nothing, Professor.
这小狂人有足够火力消灭地球上一半人类
That little tinhorn dictator has enough firepower to take out half the people on this planet!
我们必须趁有机会就铲除他
We have to destroy him while we still can!
让我回去吧 起码让我们团队尽力一番
Let me go back. Let my people at least try.
你又愚蠢地相信变种人 之前听了他的话
More mutant-loving foolishness! We listened to him before
结果又来一个随时要灭掉我们的狂人
and now another madman is preparing to wipe us out!
变种人靠不住
Mutants can't be trusted.
我们凭什么让你再次行动
Why should we let this man try again?
因为我是你们远离全面核战争的救命稻草
Because I'm your only chance short of all-out nuclear war.
而这一次 我们不打算过去对话
And this time, sir, we won't be going up there to talk.
如今人类会害怕我们
Now the humans will fear us!
命运已向你们指定了……
Destiny has delivered unto you
一个新的领袖
a new leader!
鲁莽的蠢材 世界会孤立我们的
Reckless fool. The world would have left us alone.
牌皇?-艾米莉亚 你来这里干什么
Gambit? -Amelia, what're you doing here?
我想你可能需要点什么 你还好吗
I thought you might need something. Are you all right?
我不用向你诉苦 柯忒兹知道你来这里吗
Gambit have no complaints. Does Cortez know you're here?
他正忙着连累大家遭殃呢
He's too busy trying to get us destroyed.
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表