剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
For you, but not for me.
他只需撕烂我们的防辐射服就能得逞
He need only tear these suits to stop us both!
你毕竟有自愈异能傍身 也许会没事
Your healing powers would eventually help you. You might survive.
而我就会遭殃
I would not.
呼叫珍珠港的海军司令部
Get me the US Naval Command at Pearl.
出状况了 红色警报
We have a situation! Code Red!
好了 你想要什么
All right, what do you want?
谢谢你关心我要什么 同志
How kind of you to ask, comrade.
但你已经够大方的了
But you have been so generous already.
你把潜艇和导弹还给我
My own submarine, missiles
又送来了两个无还击之力的仇家
and the two who froze me powerless to resist.
就算我的肺被辐射融掉也不能忍♥
I don't care if my lungs melt!
我要阻止这家伙
I'm stopping this guy!
狂风 击倒他
Wind! Repel him!
罗根
Logan!
我刚才是怎样说不要我的肺来着?
What was I saying about not needing these lungs?
我们快回迷你潜艇吧
I shall get us to the mini-sub!
我们快到了
We are almost there!
够了 想要我开条件吗
Enough! You wish my terms?
你们以为我很稀罕变回普通人吗
You, who would offer a living weapon something as pitiful as his humanity?
我已设置好导弹
I have programed the missiles,
分别瞄准世界上最大的十五个城市
one directed at each of the world's 15 largest cities.
上校 我想要的就是
And what I want, Colonel
看见这些城市燃烧
is to watch them burn!
卡珊德拉是特洛伊公主,预言极准却屡被无视
就像无视卡珊德拉一样
Like vilified Cassandra,
我们不听金刚狼的话 也许会付出代价
we all may pay a price for Wolverine's foresight.
核潜艇已平稳上浮
The craft is rising steadily,
但仍处于我们难以涉足的深度
but it is still far too deep for us to engage.
跟紧他们
Stay with them!
大批海军战机 潜艇和水面战舰都出动了
Navy planes, submarines and surface ships are all on the way!
你们装备深水炸♥弹♥了吗
Have you armed the depth charges?
装备了并准备投放
Armed and ready for deployment.
没有更好的办法去对付那只章鱼吗
Can't you boys figure out a better way to deal with that octopus
非得炸飞暴风女和罗根
than beating up Storm and Logan?
这也是迫不得已 小淘气
It is only a last resort, Rogue.
鉴于红色欧米伽有核弹
But given the fact that Omega Red has nuclear missiles,
必须在海军赶来前留有一手
it must remain an option until the Navy gets there.
据我们了解 苏联的潜艇
It is our understanding that the Soviet submersible vehicle
必须上浮到一定的深度才能成功发射导弹
must rise to a far shallower depth to successfully launch its missiles.
若导弹发射未遂 海军或有办法减少伤亡
If we can disable it, perhaps the Navy will find a less deadly alternative.
什么十分钟?他五分钟就能到发射深度了
What do you mean 1O minutes? He could be at launch depth in five!
上校 目标潜艇离珍珠港120英里
Colonel, your target is a 120 miles from Pearl,
反潜战机一时半刻赶不到
and sub-chaser aircraft are just not that quick.
我那批F-18速度够快 但只针对水面目标
My F-18s will get there faster, but they're not much good unless the sub surfaces.
若早点收到警告 我们也会准备得充分点
If your agency had warned us, we would have been better prepared.
我们国家创造出许多强大的武器
My country created many great weapons,
却没想过使用它们
but never had the will to use them.
这不叫人悲恸吗 暴风女
Is it not a great sadness, Storm,
利器既造 却无用武之地
to be created never to be used?
利器无情
Weapons do not have feelings.
噢 但愿此言属实
Oh, if only that were true.
方圆一千英里的战舰战机很快
Soon every ship and plane within a 1,OOO miles
就会对我们发难
will be bearing down on us.
你想自寻死路吗?-我可不想死
Are you so tired of life? -On the contrary.
只有他这个阻止我还封印我二三十年的人
Only someone denied life as I was, for over a quarter of a century,
才会这么想我死
can appreciate it quite so well.
我会发射导弹并驶回大洋深处
I will launch my missiles and return to the depths of the ocean
以防受到任何伤害
before any force can reach me.
世界会陷入混乱
The world will tumble into chaos
我则选择适当的时机现身
and I can choose my time to emerge,
着手收拾残局
ready to pick up the pieces.
谁会这么快赶到
Who can be up there so soon?
那是什么?-经鉴定是深水炸♥弹♥ 长官
What was that? -It registered as a depth charge, sir.
我知道 但炸♥弹♥从哪来?凭空出现的?
I know that, sailor. But from where? An angry cloud?
雷达显示那一带没有战机和战舰
Radar shows no planes or ships in the area.
长官 经鉴定也许是隐形飞机
Confirmed, sir. Could be a stealth craft.
看来我们引起那家伙的注意了
Sounds like that got the old boy's attention.
我想红色欧米伽忘了
I believe that Omega Red forgot that
金刚狼和暴风女的对讲机一直都开着
Wolverine and Storm's microphones are still operative.
反潜战机不可能这么快赶到
No anti-submarine plane could have arrived so quickly!
如此骚扰也许会拖延红色欧米伽
I doubt our nudging will delay Omega Red
到达导弹发射深度
from reaching missile launch depth.
放烟花的时刻应该到了
In a moment the fireworks shall begin.
现在要让潜艇平衡
Now, a moment to level out
我们就能开始了
and we can begin!
发射深度
Launch depth.
骚扰我对他俩没好处
It will do them no good!
闪电攻击
Lightning strike!
若阻止不了他 起码要准备击落那些导弹
If you can't stop him, at least prepare to take out the missiles!
我的F-18很快就到并能击落导弹
My F-18s will arrive soon, sir. They can take out the sub's missiles.
不过导弹头的程序可能会被改写
But there is the possible problem of warhead override.
怎么说 -导弹一般靠近目标才解除保险
Explain! -Normally, warheads don't arm until they're near their targets.
长官 如果这个狂人能重写导弹保险程序
But sir, if this maniac can reprogram their arming sequence,
导弹出仓时就是高温的
they could come out hot.
仪器显示红色欧米伽已到达发射深度
Our instruments indicate Omega Red has reached launch depth.
可有良策?-用深水炸♥弹♥对他狂轰滥炸
Any suggestions? -Damage him as much as you can with depth charges.
海军很快就会赶到帮你们
The Navy will arrive soon to help.
如果他发射导弹
But if he starts launching,
你们必须竭尽所能击落导弹
you must do everything in your power to stop the missiles.
无论付出什么代价
No matter what the cost.
跟你们知道的世界道别吧
Say goodbye to the world you knew!
你不能发射导弹 无数的生命会遭殃
You cannot launch! Millions shall perish!
他们必须遭殃 然后更多的生命会畏惧我
As they must, so that millions more shall fear me.
导弹发射了 F-18在哪里
There's been a launch! Where are those F-18s?
在路上 长官
On their way, sir!
离现场还有一分钟路程
Still a minute out of range.
我们运气好 有活路
We are in luck and still alive.
导弹都处于常规的待机引爆模式
The warheads are in standard pre-armed mode.
顶住 汉克 这场射击游戏还剩四个靶子
Hang on, Hank. We got four birds left in this turkey shoot.
我的导弹
My missiles!
士兵 你们的F-18队伍还没到
Sailor, I don't register your F-18s yet!
是谁把导弹击落了
Who's knocking out these missiles?
不知道 长官
Don't know, sir.
导弹的加速度的变化率真是惊人
The missiles' acceleration rate is incredible.
我猜是五秒 然而已看不到第五颗导弹了
I estimate five seconds until the fifth one is out of range.
让我射击一下吧
Just get me a chance.
噢 天呐 -又怎样
Oh, dear. -Now what?
海军的战机不可能这么快赶到
There is no way Navy planes could have arrived so fast.
有人伏击我的导弹
Someone was lying in wait!
是你们X战警 我就知道
It's you X-Men! I know it!
不 不可能
No, impossible!
看来小水兵们要动身加入派对了
Looks like those Navy boys decided to get of their backsides and join the party.
即英国诗人威廉·库珀,诗句出自他与牛顿
合作的《奥尔尼圣诗集》
库珀有段名句:
To paraphrase Cowper,
困厄之时 出手相救 溅血之时 治愈创伤
"They delivered us when bound, and when bleeding, healed our wounds,
寻我于迷途 归我于正道 化黑暗为光明
sought us wandering, set us right, turned our darkness into light."
我被改造成活体武器
I was made a living weapon.
他们休想阻止我
They cannot deny me!
导弹
The warheads.
听着
Hear me!
这是核潜艇发出的无线电频率
Navy frequency originating from the submarine.
再敢对我的导弹开火
Fire upon the missiles again,
我就把夏威夷沿海的城市夷为平地
and the Hawaiian coastal cities shall be a memory.
导弹装备完毕 让他们试试阻止我吧
The warheads are armed. Let them try to stop me now.
该结束了
That does it.
你要做什么
What do you propose?
我要去钓鱼
I'm going fishing.
小淘气 且慢 那艘潜艇还潜得很深
Rogue! Wait! Even now it is too far down.
你不可能成功的
You cannot make it!
人♥质♥没有利用价值了
I have no more use for hostages.
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表