剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
X战警
第三季 第一集
不堪回首(上)
我要拿回那家伙偷走的东西
I want what that creature took from me.
用跟踪器追捕他
Use the motion trackers to follow him.
没人能偷走死亡女士的东西后……
No one steals from Lady Deathstrike
还能活命
and lives.
夜行女 看
Callisto! Look!
水蛭得手了
Leech has it.
干得漂亮
Well done.
借助这装置 我会找到外星人的宝藏
With this device I shall unlock our alien treasure.
我将得到其中的力量
I shall have its power,
让我强大到能再度统治莫洛克族
enough to become the true leader of the Morlocks again.
入侵者
Intruders!
挡住他们 莫洛克们
Stop them, Morlocks.
别让他们进秘道
They must not reach the hidden tunnel.
别拿走我的战利品 我要复辟我的统治
You cannot have my prize. I shall be leader again.
不
No!
这……这怎样用的
How... How does it work?
救命
Help.
告诉我
Tell me,
我凭什么饶你狗命 小偷
why should I spare your miserable life, thief?
夜行女派水蛭到你的实验室行窃
Callisto make Leech steal from your lab.
她说打开宝藏时要用到这把枪
She think we open buried treasure with it.
继续说宝藏的事
Tell me more about this treasure.
水蛭只知道这么多 莫洛克人打不开宝藏
Leech don't know more. The Morlocks can't open it.
宝藏在那边
It's in there.
这宝藏最好能值得你来冒犯我
This treasure had better be worth the trouble you caused me.
是宇宙飞船
A spacecraft.
肯定还埋了几百年
It must have been buried for centuries.
外星文字 怪声
Alien writing, strange sounds.
科技何等先进才能让这飞船横穿银河系?
What technology could send a ship across the galaxy?
奇怪 我能感应到它的能量
Odd. I can feel its power.
或许现在 经过我一番部署
Perhaps now, after all my work,
我应该能报仇雪恨
I shall have the means to exact my revenge.
能量
Power!
惊人的能量
Incredible power!
如此的强大
Such power.
我从未见过如此强大的能量
It's like nothing I've ever sensed before.
我要查出它的来源
I must discover its origin.
怎么了 死亡女士
What happened, Deathstrike?
这飞船外♥围♥有防御力场
A defensive field around the ship.
还跟我的机器部件发生反应
It reacted with my cyborg components.
烧了我的电路
My circuits were on fire.
那我们只好炸开一条路进去了
Then we'll just have to blast our way in.
不
No.
蠢材 你可能会毁掉飞船
Fool, you might destroy it.
我雇你们当打手 主意由我来拿
I pay you to fight, not to think.
莫洛克人能接近它
The Morlocks were able to touch it.
我的艾德曼合金爪子能够刮损它
And my adamantium talons scratched it.
或许我们需要一个有艾德曼合金骨爪的人
Perhaps what we need is a human with a set of adamantium claws.
动起来 高手
Make your move, hotshot.
你输定了 金刚狼 你认了吧
You lost, Wolverine. Admit it.
吹牛
Big talk.
快投篮啊 贡博干红
Come on. Go for the hoop, Gumbo.
这是你说的
If you insist.
嘿 有电♥话♥
Hey. Message coming in.
其他人没有接 看来是打给我们的
Nobody's picking up. Looks like we're it.
你们好
Hello.
我们要说一下暴风女
Man, we gotta talk to Storm
看她把电♥话♥号♥码都给谁了
about who she gives our number to.
嘘 金刚狼
Shh! Wolverine!
暴风女不在 水蛭
Storm isn't here, Leech.
别告诉那个莫洛克族的X战警族长
Don't want to talk to X-Man leader of Morlocks.
水蛭要向金刚狼报信
Leech got message for Wolverine.
有话赶紧说 我们还要打球
Spit it out. We were in the middle of a game.
是百合子要找你
Message is from Yuriko.
百合子
Yuriko.
她让我叫你去莫洛克隧♥道♥里找她
She says tell you she in Morlock tunnels.
她需要你
She needs you.
别挂电♥话♥ 你这鬼鬼祟祟的小贼
Come back here, you little sneak thief.
他动身了 你会看到他来的
He come now. You'll see, he come.
你能放我了吧 -干得不错
You let me go now? -You did well.
可惜我用不着你了
Too bad, your usefulness has ended.
处理这个废物
Dispose of this garbage.
不 不 求你
No. No, please.
水蛭会听你话的
Leech do what you say.
金刚狼会来的
Wolverine will come.
我们要准备好对付他
We must make our preparations.
百合子是谁
Who's Yuriko?
很久之前我认识的一个人
Somebody I used to know a long time ago.
情况很复杂
This whole thing stink.
怎么是水蛭打电♥话♥而不是夜行女
Why Leech call instead of Callisto?
我觉得其中有诈
Gambit's nose say it a trap.
不管了 我立刻去找她
Doesn't matter. I got to go.
等等 带上我们
Wait, we'll go with you.
别跟来 这是私事
No way. This is personal.
他什么事都是私事
Everything personal with that one.
我们得跟着他 他可能需要我们帮忙
We've got to follow him. He might need our help.
金刚狼一个大老爷们 会照顾好自己的
Wolverine a big boy. He can take care of himself.
X战警是我的家人 家人就要互相帮助
The X-Men are my family now, and members of a family help each other.
我要去帮金刚狼
I'm going to help Wolverine.
你知道你有事他也会帮你的
You know he'd help you.
家人 哈
Family, ha!
我这个家人就只会闯祸
This family nothing but trouble.
我们应该能找到金刚狼吧
Wolverine leave his calling card, no?
你会听话留下来吧?百合子
Are you really down here, Yuriko?
告诉我不会那样的 罗根
Tell me it is not so, Logan.
跟我说你不会走的
Tell me you are not leaving.
如非必要 我也不会走的
I wouldn't go if I didn't have to.
但加拿大有人要见我
But some guys in Canada need to see me.
他们不是能随便拒绝的人
They're not the kind of people you say no to.
我怕你走了 就再也见不到你
I am afraid that you will go and I will never see you again.
我保证
I promise.
无论如何 我都会回到你身边
Whatever happens, I'll come back to you.
康奈利博士 病人表现如何
Dr. Cornelius, how is our patient?
不太好 教授
Could be better, Professor.
昨晚他被抓到后还在反抗
He put up some resistance when our boys picked him up last night.
他受伤了吗 -没什么大碍
Is he damaged? -Nothing serious.
开始注入艾德曼合金
Then begin the adamantium feed.
开始注射 别动
Feed initiated. Steady...
心跳比预期要快
Cardiotach higher than expected.
出现充血现象 心跳加速
Suffusion enacting. Cardiotach rising.
不可思议 注射受阻 他对这种合金过敏
Incredible! The feed is impeded. He's resisting, sir.
相应地调整程序
Adjust the feed accordingly!
正在修正注射程序
Adamantium feed is compensating,
我从未见过这种现象
but I've never seen anything like this.
看来我们选对人了 康奈利
It appears we chose well, Cornelius.
合金都用光了 先生
Adamantium reservoirs drained, sir.
吸收过程结束
Absorption process complete.
亲爱的罗根怎样了 -你亲自问他吧
And our dear Logan? -Why not ask him yourself?
好主意
A splendid idea.
罗根 你听到吗
Logan, can you hear me?
我就当你听到吧
I shall take that as a yes.
你的骨骼被注入稀有的艾德曼合金
Your skeleton has been infused with a rare metal called adamantium.
一种几近不可受损的迷人物质
Fascinating substance, virtually indestructible.
手 很痒 为什么 你
Hands... Itching... Why? What...
你 你做了
What have... What have you done to...
非常惊人
Extraordinary.
没想到……
I never imagined...
不
No!
守卫 守卫 救我
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表