剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
X战警
第四季 第一集
夜行者
我看见了魔鬼 它有尖牙和利爪
I saw the fiend! It had fangs! And claws!
太可怕了 魔鬼作祟 我们要有所行动
It was horrible! It haunts us! We must do something!
我们要消灭它
We shall destroy him!
恶魔
The demon!
开枪 开枪
Schießen! Schießen!
抓住它
Get him!
消灭恶魔
Destroy the demon!
快点 那东西无路可走了
Hurry! The thing is trapped in that dead end!
开枪
Shoot him!
它凭空消失了
It's vanished into thin air!
这群迷失的人根本不知道自己在做什么
Heartless fools. They know not what they do.
某人说要来旅行 某人说旅行会很有趣
"I know," she say. "Let's take a trip," she say. "It'd be fun."
哈 还真有趣
Huh! Some fun!
我见大家最近都忙完了 才想来放松一下
After what we've been through lately, I figured we could use some time off.
可你没说要带上这电灯泡
But you didn't tell me we'd have a chaperon.
不要怨我 我觉得这种时节不适合旅行
Don't whine to me. This ain't my idea of a good time.
嘿 骗子 是你说喜欢滑雪的
Hey, hoser, I thought you like to ski.
但我只能喝可可 看土豪穿奇装异服
This is sitting around drinking cocoa and getting funny looks from rich people.
好啊 下次旅行你自己看着办吧
Yeah? Well, next time, plan your own darn vacation!
亲爱的 回来
Chère, wait.
好啊 你现在高兴吧
Well, I hope you're happy.
我一点都不高兴
Don't know the meaning of the word.
得了吧 恶魔?你肯定在吹牛
Come on, a demon? You must be kidding.
我在火车上听说的 镇民们认为
I heard it on the train. The whole town thinks
他们连月来都遭到一只黑色怪物的攻击
they've been under attack by some dark creature for months!
肯定是这一带的乡间迷信谣言
Must be some local yokel superstition.
继续说
Tell me more.
为了补偿你 我要带你去蒙特卡罗
I'll make it up to you. We'll fly to Monte Carlo.
享受美食 到沙滩躺着
We eat nice, lie on the beach...
你要去哪里?-抓恶魔 有兴趣吗
Where're you going? - Demon hunting. Interested?
你说抓什么来着
What hunting?
究竟还有多远才到纽诃索
Exactly how far is this Neuherzl?
再走几英里吧 怎么了?不想去啦?
A couple of more miles. Why? You quitting?
天色也有点晚了 要不我带你们飞过去吧
It is getting kind of late. Maybe I ought to fly us there.
什么 你要破坏贡博干红的兴致吗
What, and spoil Gumbo's fun?
好吧 我们在老家不兴滑雪的
Okay. So we don't ski much on the bayou.
你真不用我帮你?
You sure you don't want help?
当然不用 牌皇可是天生的运动健将
Course not. Gambit a natural athlete.
雷米 坚持住 我们来救你了
Remy! Hold on! We're coming!
好多了
That better.
牌皇在哪里
Where's Gambit?
拜托 雷米 说句话吧
Come on, Remy. Say something.
天启还是万磁王都不能把这小子怎么样
Man doesn't break a sweat against Apocalypse or Magneto.
这下他被什么炸飞了?一棵松树
So, so what nails him? A pine tree.
慢着
Wait.
雪崩
Avalanche!
我来了 抓稳
I'm coming! Grab on!
到底怎么回事
What in tarnation?
拜托 不要担心
Please, do not worry.
这是我们修道会二十名修士的家
This is home to twenty members of our order.
我们会帮助遭到滑雪意外的人士 -罗根
We minister to many ski accident victims. -Logan!
他怎么样?-牌皇要休养一阵子
How is he? -Gambit will hurt a while.
他会没事的 -赞美天主啊
He'll be okay. -Praise be to God.
那个鬼鬼祟祟的是谁
Who's the snoop?
莱因哈德弟兄
Brother Reinhard.
有劳你带客人们到客房♥
Please show our guests to the visitor accommodations.
弟兄 在敏感时期收留外人是明智之举吗
Brother, is it wise to have strangers around at this terrible time?
他们并非寻常旅者
They are not the usual travelers!
要随时欢迎一切落难者 莱因哈德弟兄
Those in need are always welcome, Brother Reinhard.
请坚守我们的使命
Please have faith in our mission.
你们都是修士?
You all are monks?
那我就是这里唯一的女人了
So, I'm the only woman here.
没错
Yeah.
所以 能麻烦你
Therefore, would you be kind enough
在逗留本院期间穿上一件更得体的衣物吗
to accept something more appropriate to wear during your stay?
别让修士们心神不宁就好
Don't wanna make the natives restless.
你们走动时请小心
You should take care where you walk.
较高楼层有些门进去后会一脚踏空掉下去
Some doors on the upper levels open into thin air.
因为修道院在战时严重受损
The abbey was heavily damaged during the war.
那么 约翰 除了祷告和料理教务
So, Johann, besides praying and ministering,
你们一天下来还要做什么
what do you boys do all day?
我们的使命是为所有旅者提供庇护和安慰
Our mission is to give shelter and comfort to all travelers.
当然了 这里还供信众与天主维持联♥系♥
And, of course, to offer a place to renew one's relationship with the Lord.
天主今天下午可没保佑我们啊 神父
Being close to heaven didn't help us this afternoon, Father.
你确定吗?先生
Are you sure, sir?
你失去信仰了吗
Have you lost your faith?
你要探寻什么?-事件的细节
What is it that you seek? -Action.
例如呢 我听说你们这里有恶魔作祟
For instance, I hear you got a demon hanging around here.
你是说纽诃索镇上的传闻
You mean down in the town, in Neuherzl.
是啊 很奇怪的传闻 对吧
Yes. Odd rumor, isn't it?
就我个人而言 还真没见过恶魔
Personally, I never met a demon.
我还是去看看牌皇
I better go check on Gambit.
打扰了 神父 没想到……
Pardon, Reverend, I didn't expect...
嘿 你在做什么
Hey! What are you doing?
穿轻便点肯定能抓到人
Can't catch nobody wearing this thing!
噢 不 他们肯定是恶魔的仆人
Oh, no! They must serve the demon!
危险 请勿继续前进
这门真窄
Tight fit!
好了 你现在安全了
There! You are safe now!
请先听我解释 你才会明白
Please! You do not understand!
试试躲开我的爪子 伙计
Try hopping over these, pal!
我可不想打架
I do not wish to fight.
不打架就跳舞吧 恶魔先生
You and me are through dancing, Mr. Demon!
不 千万别伤害他
No! You mustn't!
为什么呢?-因为
Why not? -Because
他是我的弟兄
he is my brother.
弟兄?你们长得可不像
Brother? I don't see the resemblance.
是宗教意义上的“弟兄”
Brother in the ecclesiastical sense.
也就是说 他是我们修道院的一员
That is, a member of our monastery.
抱歉让你受惊了 小姐
I am sorry I startled you, Fräulein.
我不知道你会飞
I did not know you could fly.
没事 我也不知道你会你刚才的那个技能
It's okay. I didn't know you could do whatever that was you did.
那叫瞬移
Teleportation.
我先想一个地方 想着那里 然后就到了
I think of a place I'd rather be, look to it, and I am there.
牌皇想去蒙特卡罗
Gambit rather be in Monte Carlo.
你能送我们过去吗 -聊够了
Think you can work that out? -Enough small talk!
你是谋害牌皇的那个人吗?-当然不是他
Are you the guy who attacked Gambit? -Of course not!
夜行者弟兄是一位圣徒
Brother Nightcrawler is a man of God.
不过 你是我们听说的恶魔?
But, you are the demon we heard tell about?
在某种意义上说 是的
In a manner of speaking, yes.
跟你们一样 我也是变种人
Like yourselves, I am a mutant.
但不同于大多数变种人
But unlike most mutants,
我自降生之时变种人身份就很明显
my condition was obvious from the moment I was born.
村民们因我母亲生下我这个怪胎而驱逐她
The villagers drove my mother away, for bearing such a freak.
我甚至不知道母亲的名字
I never even knew her name.
她遗弃了我 但我活了下来
She abandoned me. But I did not die.
还被一个巡游演出者的家庭收养了
Instead I was found by a family of traveling performers.
瓦格纳马戏团
我成为夜行者 那个小型马戏团的明星
I became Nightcrawler, the star attraction of their little circus.
在那奇特的环境里 我很完美
For their freakish world, I was perfect!
当聚光灯熄灭后
But when the spotlight went out,
我仍是个弃儿 遭人回避和憎恨
I was still an outcast. Shunned and hated.
你无处容身也许因为长得邪恶 -牌皇
Guess there no peace for the wicked-Iooking. -Gambit!
没错 他说得对
No, he's right.
尽管世人皆有缺陷并抑制着作恶的能力
Though all people are flawed and all struggle with the capacity for sin,
却没人愿意正视此乃人类共同的弱点
none likes to be reminded of our shared human weakness.
我的外表更是不会得到谅解
My appearance does not make it easy.
你不会被逼疯吗
Don't it make you crazy?
我疯过 但皈依天主之后 我获得了安宁
It did once. But then I found peace by devoting my life to God.
祂引领我来到此间
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表