剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
My boy, you had me so worried.
仅相处了两天 我已把你视为己出
After only two days, I already love you like a son.
回到你的岗位
Back to your work!
不 你不能强迫我
No! You can't make me!
服从我
Obey me!
不 我……
No! I...
未来即现在 我们会被尊重
The future is now. We will be respected,
我们会克服他们的憎恨
we will overcome their hatred!
凭借实力 领导世界
Through strength, we will lead.
未来即现在
The future is now...
我们会被尊重
We will be respected...
我们会克服他们的憎恨
We will overcome their hatred...
凭借实力 领导世界
Through strength, we will lead...
未来即现在 我们会被尊重
The future is now. We will be respected.
未来即现在
The future is now...
我们会被尊重
We will be respected...
我们会克服他们的憎恨
We will overcome their hatred...
未来即现在
The future is now...
我们会被尊重
We will be respected...
凭借实力 领导世界
Through strength, we will lead...
你身负特殊的使命 小罗
You have a special purpose, Rusty.
你是被选中的人之一
You are one of the chosen.
你很快就不必再隐藏异能
Soon you will not hide your powers.
你们不用再否定自己以博取他人认同
You won't deny who you are just to be accepted.
你们会成为政♥治♥家 银行家 社会栋梁
You will be the politicians, the bankers, the community leaders!
美国梦会在每一个变种人身上实现
The American dream will become a reality for every mutant,
无论老少
young and old!
等我们掌权后
And when we're in charge,
就让他们为排挤我们付出代价
we'll make them pay for the way they've treated us!
现在 我年轻的朋友们
And now, my young friends,
是时候造访一下州政♥府♥大楼了
it's time to pay a little visit to the Capital Building.
你 浩二 改变轮椅的形态后就开路
You, Taki, will use your wheelchair transformation power to gain access.
滑道和小隆隆 你们抵挡住守卫
Skids and Boom-Boom, you will hold off the guards.
小罗 你来为我提供额外的安全感
And Rusty, you'll provide me with that extra sense of security.
而我要拜访州长
While I pay a visit to the Governor.
基尔格雷夫 -你知道我的来意 州长
Killgrave! -You know what I want, Governor.
普拉特河项目 服从我
The Platte River project. Obey me!
感谢你留下来救我们出去
Thanks for staying to help us out.
睡沙发怎么样 -硌得慌
How was it sleeping on the couch? -Lumpy.
我第一次看见你笑
That's the first time I've seen you smile.
琴是谁 你睡觉时喊出她的名字
Who's Jean? You cried her name out in your sleep.
她就是你提起过的女人?
Was she the woman you spoke of?
对 琴是我……
Yes. Jean was my...
我已故的爱人
Was someone I loved.
抱歉 我不是故意
Sorry. I didn't mean to...
不 我没事
No, it's okay.
我只是不知道如何提起她
I just don't know how to talk about it, yet.
你会好起来的 -没事
It'll be all right. -No!
听着 你一直到对我很好 莎拉
Look, you've been really kind to me, Sarah.
但我要走了
But I should go.
我们中断节目 呈献第九新闻台特别报道
We interrupt this broadcast to bring you a News Nine special report.
噢 -不
Aw! -No!
在一份特别声明里 州长巴克利宣告辞职
In a startling announcement, Governor Barkley has announced he's resigning from office,
原因是身体问题
citing health problems as the cause.
这可能是泽布迪亚·基尔格雷夫的好消息
This will likely bode well for Zebediah Killgrave,
因为州长带头反对基尔格雷夫投标
since the Governor has led the opposition to Killgrave's bid...
也许小罗没说谎
Maybe Rusty was right.
取得数百万美元的
to control the multimillion dollar...
我们要去救孩子们
We've gotta get the kids!
普拉特河水电工程项目
hydro-electric facility known as the Platte River Project.
那是基尔格雷夫的屋子
That's Killgrave's house.
我还是很难相信他这种慈善家会参与犯罪
I still can't believe that a man like him could be involved in anything criminal.
你可能是对的 但我们最好还是查清楚
You may be right, Sarah, but we can't take the chance.
待在这里 里面可能有危险
Wait here. It may not be safe.
但如果孩子们有危险 -待在这里
But if the kids are in danger... -Wait here.
我要见基尔格雷夫
I want to see Killgrave.
我要见基尔格雷夫 -没事 韦恩
I want to see Killgrave. -It's all right, Wayne.
你是莎拉的朋友 怎样称呼你
You're Sarah's friend. I didn't get the name.
斯科特·萨默斯
Scott Summers.
我有理由相信小罗和其他孩子有危险
I have reason to believe Rusty and the others are in danger.
危险?你怎么会这样想?
Danger? Whatever would give you that idea?
如你所见 他们都十分安全
As you can see, they're all perfectly safe.
我鼓励孩子们提高思想觉悟
I encourage the children to improve their minds.
孩子们 向萨默斯先生问好
Children, say hello to Mr. Summers.
你好 萨默斯先生
Hello, Mr. Summers.
通过管束和不懈努力
With discipline and hard work,
他们会成为未来的社会栋梁
they will be the future leaders of our community.
小罗
Rusty!
要吃曲奇饼吗 -你还好吗
Would you like a cookie? -Are you okay?
我很好 一切都很好
Of course. Everything's fine now.
我误会了基尔格雷夫先生
I was wrong about Mr. Killgrave.
嘿
Hey!
把他扔出去
Dump him out back.
搞好就开车 我还要召开记者招待会
Then get the car. I've got a press conference to hold.
斯科特 斯科特
Scott, Scott!
琴 你来了
Jean! It's you!
谢天谢地
Thank goodness!
我看见基尔格雷夫出门
When I saw Killgrave drive off,
就想到你可能出事了
I thought something might be wrong.
孩子们跟他在一起吗 -没有吧
Were the kids with him? -I don't think so.
地窖 希望我们还赶得及
The basement! I hope we're not too late.
欢迎来到调♥教♥的最后阶段
Welcome to the final stage of your training.
之后你们就会融入这个大家庭
After this you will always be part of our family.
我们听见了 我们会服从
We hear and we obey.
基尔格雷夫教给你们的一切都是谎言
Everything Killgrave has taught you is a lie!
信任要靠争取 不是靠人为强制
Acceptance must be earned, not forced on people.
你们没事吧
Are you kids all right?
莎拉 我们能回家吗 -当然了 宝贝
Sarah, can we go home now? -Of course we can, darling.
我怎么会这么笨 -别自责 莎拉
How could I have been so foolish? -Don't blame yourself, Sarah.
整个州都由那家伙掌权了
The whole state's been taken in by this guy.
他的野心绝不只是控制这些孩子
Whatever hold he has on the children evidently isn't total.
快把孩子们带到安全的地方
Let's get all the kids somewhere safe!
媒体和官方人员随时会到
The press and the authorities should be here any minute.
莎拉 当我用异能炸了基尔格雷夫的屋子
Sarah, when I used my mutant powers back at Killgrave's,
你很镇定
you weren't shocked.
是啊 我全都知道 -但你怎么……
No. I already knew. -But when did you...
我自小就知道你是变种人
I've known since that day back when we were kids.
我头痛
My head.
那时候大家都不待见你 没人肯收养你
When the others were so cruel to you. When no one would adopt you.
但你不像其他人 你没把我当成异类
But you never made me feel like an outcast, like the others did.
我不介意那些 斯科特
It didn't matter to me, Scott.
你永远都是我的朋友 -莎拉 我
You were always my friend. -Sarah, I...
莎拉 我知道你带走我的孩子
Sarah, I know you have my children!
他们不再属于你
They're not yours anymore!
你犯下一个严重的错误
You're making a big mistake!
不 基尔格雷夫
No, Killgrave!
犯错误的人是你
You're the one making the mistake!
我应该趁有机会就弄死你
I should have made sure I was rid of you when I had the chance!
拿好摄像机 比尔 我要录下这场景
Grab your camera, Bill. I've gotta have this!
莎拉这些人类憎恨变种人
Humans like Sarah hate mutants!
你跟你的变种人同胞作对就要受惩罚
I'll teach you to turn your back on your own kind!
跪下
On your knees!
我只感受到你的恨意 基尔格雷夫
Yours is the only hatred I feel, Killgrave.
只要我活着 你就休想碰那些孩子
As long as I'm alive, you'll never get these children!
太迟了 他们已经属于我
It's too late! I already own them.
小罗
Rusty!
斯科特 -不
Scott! -No!
我不会让你得逞
Won't let you.
浩二还在里面
Taki! He's still inside!
莎拉 不
Sarah! No!
别又这样了
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表