剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
X战警 前情提要
Previously on X-MEN...
你们的末日到了 X战警
Your destiny is at its end, X-Men.
黑凤♥凰♥要把你们尽数消灭
The Dark Phoenix has come to destroy you all!
无论那是什么生物
That thing, whatever it is,
它刚才可是摧毁了整个星系
just destroyed an entire star system.
趁它还没回过劲 我们赶紧消灭它
We must destroy that creature before it feeds again.
角斗士 立即召集御前侍卫
Gladiator, assemble the Imperial Guard immediately
整备帝国星际巡洋舰
and make ready the Imperial Star Cruiser!
怎么回事 女皇
What has happened, my Empress?
我们最可怕的恶梦降临了
Our worst nightmare.
我不会让你入侵我……
I won't allow you to enter my...
琴 帮我
Jean. Help me.
帮我 帮我
Help me. Help me.
不可能
This can't be!
不
No!
凤♥凰♥暂时被我遏制起来
The Phoenix is contained, for now.
莉兰德拉 -以下是
Lilandra! -It is the decision
希阿帝国高级议会的裁决:
of the High Council of the Shi'ar Empire,
我们决定将凤♥凰♥ 也就是琴·格雷
that the being known both as the Phoenix and as Jean Grey,
判处死刑
must be destroyed!
X战警
第三季 第十七集
黑凤♥凰♥(四):凤♥凰♥的宿命
抓住琴·格雷
Capture Jean Grey!
别让他们乱来
Don't let them through!
不怕死的过来
You got that right!
不要反抗 X战警
Do not resist, X-Men!
不
No!
(希阿语)
(Shi'ar language)
(希阿语)
(Shi'ar language)
他们都停下来了 为什么
They stopped! Why?
也许他们想多活一会儿
Maybe they want to live a little longer.
我探索了莉兰德拉的心灵
I have probed Lilandra's mind.
希阿人有一条古法:
The Shi'ar have an ancient law,
“荣誉决斗”的挑战声明不容拒绝
the challenge to a duel of honor which cannot be refused.
我以大家的名义发出挑战 -所有人吗
I have made the challenge in our names. -In all of our names?
只有这样才能救琴
It is the only way to save Jean's life.
那我们动手吧
So let's get to it.
(希阿语)
(Shi'ar language)
怎么回事 -这种传送技术包含了
What happened? -I believe that the technology involves
物质的分子分解与重组
molecular dispersal and reconstitution.
说白了就是瞬移
In the vernacular, we were moved.
莉兰德拉 大家朋友一场 为何绑♥架♥我们
Lilandra, the X-Men were your friends, why have you kidnapped us?
你们是我的朋友
You are my friends.
还是辅助我登基的救命恩人
I owe you my life and my throne.
那你怎么不相信我们能处理好琴
Then why not trust us to deal with Jean?
凤♥凰♥太过强大
The Phoenix is too powerful.
以前 它存在的意义就是效忠帝国
Once, she existed only to serve our empire.
现在她活着就是为了体验新感受
Now she lives only to experience new sensations.
幸好她毁掉的都是无人星球
The planets were, fortunately, uninhabited.
但是下次会怎样
But what of next time?
很快 她就不只是摧毁单个天体
Soon single stars will not satiate her.
她会摧毁各种星系
She will consume galaxies.
如同安姆夸安水晶一样 她会摧毁一切
Like the crystal that spawned her, she can destroy all that is!
我别无选择
I have no choice.
但教授治好她了
But Professor Xavier has cured her!
斯科特 凤♥凰♥也许暂时受控
Scott, the Phoenix may be under control,
但她仍在我体内
but she is still within me.
为诛灭元凶而枉杀无辜者 你们太野蛮了
To kill an innocent creature to get at another is barbarous!
莉兰德拉
Lilandra,
我已向你发起“荣誉决斗”的挑战
I have invoked the challenge of "Arin'nn Haelar!"
你不能拒绝
You cannot refuse it!
聪明反被聪明误
Take no solace in your cleverness.
你只会让情况更加棘手
You have only compounded the tragedy.
希阿帝国也会被牵涉到其中
The Shi'ar empire does not act alone,
凤♥凰♥是一个力量绝伦的怪物
Phoenix is a creature of such immense power,
早在你们的太阳系形成之前 凤♥凰♥已经
that she threatens stellar empires that were ancient
威震一系列星际帝国
before your sun had planets.
我要跟他们的元首商议一下
I must consult them.
地球人真是顽固物种 但也看重荣耀
Earthers are a stubborn breed, but honorable.
我们克里人不反对决斗
The Kree do not object to this duel!
我斯库鲁女皇也支持
Nor do I, Empress of the Skrulls,
如果X战警绝不会胜出的话
provided the X-Men are not permitted to win!
你们的决斗获准进行 查尔斯·泽维尔
You'll have your duel, Charles Xavier.
但我恐怕你将来会为今日的决定感到后悔
Though I fear you will live to regret what you have done this day.
野兽 有个问题我必须问你
Beast, there is a question I must ask of you.
你想问我们的选择是否正确?
You wonder if we are on the right side.
我在乎琴 我和她亲如姐妹
She is someone I love, as I would love a sister.
没错 但现在情况十万火急 奥萝洛
Of course, but there is far more at stake here, Ororo.
琴没有犯任何事 没有害任何人
Jean has committed no crime, has injured no one.
我们却被勒令放弃她
Yet, we are asked to allow her to be destroyed
只因她可能再生事端
to prevent the possible future crimes of another.
但莉兰德拉让琴进行比武审判
But she has given Jean a trial by combat.
如此审判毫无理性可言 跟战争无异
Such a trial is no contest of reason, it is a war.
此举辱没正义
A position mocks justice.
莉兰德拉是错的
Lilandra is wrong.
你身手迟钝了 贡博干红
You're getting slow, Gumbo!
牌皇会准备好的
Gambit will be ready.
莉兰德拉做得对吗?凤♥凰♥不该继续存在?
Could Lilandra be right? Is Phoenix too dangerous to exist?
也许吧
Maybe,
但如果情况危急 我会始终站在琴那一边
but if push comes to shove, I stand by Jean all the way.
莉兰德拉 让我们的心灵融为一体
Lilandra, let our minds join as one.
我们不能让那些烦心事影响到我们的爱情
We must not let these events wither our love, Lilandra.
我只想好好珍惜你 查尔斯
I wish only to cherish you, Charles.
那就帮我 跟我一同控制好凤♥凰♥
Then help me. Join with me to contain the Phoenix.
我是不可能帮你的
That was unworthy of you.
莉兰德拉 你不明白
Lilandra, you do not understand...
我身为希阿帝国的女皇
I am Empress of the Shi'ar Empire.
应以社稷兴亡为先 儿女私情为后
My duty, before the longings of my heart,
我要保护好我维度里的生灵
is to protect those in my dominion!
拜托 莉兰德拉 没必要这样
Please, Lilandra, it doesn't have to be...
不
No!
我不禁要想 如果莉兰德拉是对的呢
I can't help thinking, Rogue, what if Lilandra's right?
如果凤♥凰♥还是从琴的心灵里苏醒过来
If the psychic circuit breakers Xavier placed in Jean's mind fail,
宇宙中众多无辜生灵就会任她残害
a universe full of innocent life would be at the Phoenix's mercy.
我知道你有多爱琴
I know how much you love Jean.
那种强烈的爱意是我可望而不可得的
It's the kind of love I've always wanted in my life, but never had.
这肯定让你左右为难
This must be tearing you apart.
我知道你在纠结什么
I know what you're asking yourself.
如果我是莉兰德拉 我能有别的办法吗
If I were in Lilandra's place, would I act any differently?
我也很想有其他办法
I'd like to think, I would.
无论付出何种代价?
No matter what the cost?
你穿上了你的X战警初代制♥服♥
You're wearing your old X-Men uniform.
我刚认识你时就是这身衣服 现在还合身
It is how you first knew me. It felt right.
我爸总是说:“两人佳偶 三人尴尬”
My daddy always said, "Two's company, and three's an eavesdropper."
琴
Jean...
我摧毁了一个星系还陶醉其中
I destroyed a solar system and reveled in it.
是凤♥凰♥做的 不怪你
Phoenix did! Not you.
万一她重获自♥由♥ 万一
What if she breaks free? What if...
万一下次遭殃的是地球
What if the next world we ravage is Earth?
琴 你并不邪恶 你能战胜她
Jean, you're not evil. You can win.
我们能阻止凤♥凰♥
We can stop Phoenix!
不 斯科特 不管你要说什么
No, Scott, before you say any more,
看过我的担忧后再作回答
see my fears and then give me your answer.
我能设想到我再次失控的后果
I can imagine losing control again.
只是这一次 遭殃的会是我的朋友
Only this time, my victims would be my friends.
还有我的家园
And the world that I call home.
值得这样为我冒险吗
Am I worth the risk?
我愿意为你赌上一切
You're worth everything there is.
我也爱你 斯科特 真心真意爱着你
I love you, too, Scott. With all my heart.
X战警将与御前侍卫进行对决
The X-Men will battle the Imperial Guard
地点在月球的蓝色未知区域上
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表