剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
I'll mop the floor with the whole bunch of you!
红坦克 住手 生意是第一位
Juggernaut, stop! Business before pleasure.
怎样 埃里克小子 说好的酬金呢
How about it, Eric, me boy? A sum was promised.
我会给钱的
I shall pay.
梅亚岛
你们不应该来
You shouldn't have come.
你们现身会加剧查尔斯的妄想症
Your presence will only reinforce Charles' delusions.
借过 女士 查尔斯说他需要我们
Back off, lady. Charles said he needed us.
有很多外太空莫名其妙的事情不为人知
There's a lot about this outer space mumbo jumbo that nobody knows,
可能只有教授能解答
except maybe the Professor.
麦塔格特博士应该知道她最好……
Dr. McTaggart should know what's best for her...
嘿 该有人教教你注意礼貌了
Hey! Someone needs to teach you some manners.
呃噢
Uh-oh!
许多人教过 伙计
Plenty have tried, pal.
打斗无益于治愈查尔斯的幻觉
Fighting won't help cure Charles' hallucinations.
如果教授又看到幻象
If he's seeing things.
我能向你明确他真疯还是假疯
I can tell you for sure if the Professor's crazy or not.
一千万美金
$1O million.
这笔大款的声音真清脆
It has such a lovely round sound with all those zeros.
是了 是了 拿好你没意义的钞票
Yes, yes, you have your meaningless money,
带莉兰德拉过来
now bring Lilandra here.
我搭档带那位女士过来了
That would be me partner with the lady now.
她还有点不舒服
She's still a bit under the weather,
但你没说她一定要是什么状况
but you didn't specify what condition she had to be in,
没断气就不碍事
long as she was breathing.
她会由我来审问
She shall answer to me.
真高兴又见到你 殿下
A pleasure to see you again, Your Highness.
沙卡利 皇兄的特务之一
Shakari! One of my brother's spies.
在这个破星球上 我叫红色埃里克
On this miserable planet, I'm known as Eric the Red.
而你 公主
And you, Princess,
是我在这穷乡僻壤上所得到的救赎
are my deliverance from this wasteland.
告诉我安姆夸安水晶的下落
Tell me where the M'Kraan Crystal is,
如果你要活命的话
if you wish to live!
救我 查尔斯·泽维尔 救我
Help me, Charles Xavier. Help me!
救我 查尔斯·泽维尔
Help me, Charles Xavier.
教授
Professor?
红坦克 教授的一根筋挂名哥哥
Juggernaut, that lunatic half-brother of his.
我到哪也闻得出他的味道
I'd know that stink anywhere.
当时有三个外人
There were three of them.
红坦克和两个我不认识的
Juggernaut and two I never smelled before.
有一个还不是地球人
One ain't even human.
那么查尔斯没胡思乱想 真有人来过
Then Charles wasn't imagining things. Someone was here!
莉兰德拉 你在哪里
Lilandra! Where are you?
我知道你在附近
I know you're close.
为何不回答我
Why do you not answer me?
你企图联♥系♥某个人
You are attempting to contact someone!
怎么回事
What is happening?
我看见一头牡鹿和一条龙
I saw a stag and a dragon.
这说不通
It makes no sense.
泽维尔的爱人真的存在 我知道她在哪
Xavier's woman is no illusion. I know where she is.
你说什么 你知道她在哪?
What do you mean, you know where she is?
一头牡鹿大战一条龙是卡西迪家的家徽
A stag fighting a dragon is the Cassidy family crest.
我家的家徽
My family.
刻在卡西迪堡大厅的壁炉上方的石头上
It's carved in stone above the hearth in the Great Hall of Cassidy Keep.
她可能趁机联♥系♥泽维尔教授
She may have had time to contact Professor Xavier
还有他的乌合之众 X战警
and that mutant rabble of his, the X-Men.
她谁也联♥系♥不了
She didn't contact nobody.
我在梅亚岛就杀掉了泽维尔
I took care of Xavier back on Muir Island, permanently.
看你这张嘴
With a mouth like yours,
我们还不如带一支军乐队溜进这里
we should have just tried to sneak in here with a marching band.
你觉得我喊得难听 不如听我唱歌♥
If you think that's bad, you should hear me sing.
听着 金刚狼 我们打不过红坦克
Remember, Wolverine, we're no match for Juggernaut.
我们找到莉兰德拉就赶紧撤
Our job is to find Lilandra and get out fast.
有人知道她长什么样子吗
Anybody know what she looks like?
她来自另外一个星系
She's from another galaxy.
看到不认识的女人 就去救她
You see a woman you don't know, rescue her.
是太空站的丧尸们
It's the space station zombies!
对付他们要点到即止 -包在我身上
We gotta take them out without hurting them! -Leave it to me!
什么声音
What was that?
听起来是城♥堡♥的领主回来入土为安
Sounds like the lord of the castle has come home to be buried.
我很乐意帮他
It'll be my pleasure.
这是你最后一次玷污卡西迪家 黑汤姆
You've disgraced the Cassidy family for the last time, Black Tom!
你阻碍我太久了 堂兄
And you've stood in my way too long, big brother!
是那个女人
There's the woman!
快把他踢出局 牌皇
Way to deal him out of the game, Gambit!
噢 不
Oh, no!
噢
Ow!
拿开手 胖子
Hands off, fat boy!
你一定是莉兰德拉 查仔要我问候你
You must be Lilandra. Chuck sends you his best.
无论你要怎样 别乱动
Whatever you do, don't move.
没交赎金的别动这女士
Nobody gets the lady without paying for her!
你的异能伤不了我 堂弟
Your powers never could hurt me, little brother.
你也伤不了我
Nor could yours hurt me.
拳头常用以解决问题
Fists usually settle things.
对 我的拳头
Aye, my fists!
别动小淘气
Leave Rogue alone!
挠痒痒
That tickles!
牌皇教你如何尊重女士
Gambit teach you some respect for a lady!
别管这群怪胎 带莉兰德拉上我的飞船
Forget these freaks! We must get Lilandra to my ship.
不
No!
别让他们上飞船
We can't let them get to the ship.
他们跑不了
They won't!
放开莉兰德拉
Let Lilandra go.
X战警应该要知道他们阻止不了我
The X-Men should have learned they can't stop me.
违背皇上圣意者必须伏诛
Those who stand against the will of the Emperor must be destroyed.
有人突然飞出来
They're coming out of the woodwork!
角斗士
Gladiator!
恭迎御前禁卫军的队长是我的光荣
It is an honor to welcome the leader of the Emperor's Praetorian Guard.
你无光荣可言
You have no honor!
你的无能让皇上很失望
Your bungling has displeased the Emperor.
你奉命抓拿莉兰德拉和拿到水晶交给皇上
You were ordered to have Lilandra and the crystal in your possession to greet the Emperor.
他很快来了 你的成果在哪呢
He comes soon. Why aren't they ready?
我
I...
我抓到莉兰德拉
I have Lilandra.
但安姆夸安水晶在哪
But where is the M'Kraan Crystal?
你是一个有荣誉的战士
You are a warrior of honor!
为什么效忠我皇兄那种狂人
Why do you serve a madman like my brother?
公主 我效忠希阿的皇座
Princess, I serve the imperial throne of the Shi'ar
而座上皇帝是狄肯
and D'Ken sits on the throne.
我们为什么要听怪发型先生的话
Why are we listening to Mr. Bad Hair Day?
你怎么不回老家……
Why don't you just flit back where you...
哈?
Huh?
哇
Wow!
没想到有人能这样扔红坦克
I didn't think anybody could do that to Juggernaut.
地球上是没人能
Nobody from Earth.
你要跟我来 公主
You will come with me, Princess.
你不能轻易带走她 她是我的朋友
Not without a fight, she won't! She's a friend of mine.
你带走她并代我向皇上致意
Take her with my respects to the Emperor.
抱歉 公主 你必须把水晶给你皇兄
I am sorry, Princess, but you must give your brother the crystal.
不能
No!
为了宇宙的命运 不能
For the sake of the universe, no!
莉兰德拉
Lilandra!
救她 我的X战警
Save her, my X-Men!
你们要救出莉兰德拉
You must save Lilandra!
莉兰德拉 我必须去卡西迪堡
Lilandra! I must go to Cassidy Keep.
宇宙的命运危在旦夕
The fate of the galaxy hangs in the balance.
琴 你在说什么 你这样子别到处跑
Jean, what are you talking about? You're in no condition to go anywhere!
凤♥凰♥必须动身
Phoenix must go!
琴!琴!
Jean! Jean!
莉兰德拉受我保护
Lilandra is under my protection.
走开
Depart!
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表