剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
X战警 第三季
第二十六集 季终集
秘密,不再埋藏
根据记录 教授 半个多月来
For the record, Professor, I still haven't
我仍没能找到泰勒·普雷斯科特
been able to contact Taylor Prescott in over two weeks.
上次一别之后 我很担心他
My last conversation with him worried me.
这一带人烟稀少
Pretty desolate country around here.
我15分钟后会抵达骷髅坪
I should arrive in Skull Mesa in 15 minutes.
我会替你问候普雷斯科特博士
I'll give Dr. Prescott your regards.
我坚信有朝一日人类和变种人能和睦共处
I'm confident one day humans and mutants will live in harmony.
我们每个人都天赋异禀
Each of us is blessed with gifts.
在那天到来之前
Until that time,
我确信我能信赖你和你的X战警 查尔斯
I know I can count on you and your X-Men, Charles,
无惧社会的打♥压♥和排挤而去坚持正道
to help nurture those whom society would attack or abandon.
他的学生安德鲁和妮可 要将此物赠予他
His former students, Andrew and Nicole, made this for Dr. Prescott.
那两个小朋友自从上次一别之后进步很大
Our young friends have come quite a long way since they first visited here.
你知道普雷斯科特博士并不打算获得表彰
You know Dr. Prescott, he never wants to accept recognition
尽管他对建设变种人宜居社区作出了贡献
for the work he did in establishing a community where mutants could live in peace.
这件礼物凝聚了大家对他的感激
I'm sure he'll appreciate something like this,
我确信他会接受的
with the thought that's gone into it.
有飞机向小镇飞来
A plane's approaching the town.
驾驶者似乎在脑里想着泰勒·普雷斯科特
He seems to have images of Taylor Prescott in his mind.
是人类还是变种人?都不重要了
Is he human or mutant? It doesn't matter.
把他弄下去 看门狗
Take him down, Watchdog.
发生什么鬼
What in blazes!
搞定一个捣乱的
Scratch one trouble-maker.
看来我还真走运……眼镜
Looks like I'm lucky to... My glasses!
我的异能消失了
My powers are gone.
刚才的闪光很古怪 有人要谋害我
That weird glow. Somebody tried to take me out.
不能用了
Busted!
我想知道骷髅坪在哪座山岭后面
I wonder which mountain range Skull Mesa's behind.
嘿 嘿 等一下
Hey! Hey, wait!
你没看见我吗?-抱歉 先生
Didn't you see me? -Sorry, mister.
我很少搭载陌生人
I rarely pick up strangers.
我叫达雷尔·坦纳卡
I'm Darrell Tanaka.
斯科特·萨默斯
Scott Summers.
那你怎么会在正午时分漫步于沙漠?
So, what made you decide to take a stroll in the desert at high noon?
我本来要去骷髅坪 但突然坠机了
I was heading toward Skull Mesa when my plane suddenly fell out of the sky.
还真奇怪
That's odd.
你有事要赶到骷髅坪吗?-现在是的
You got business in Skull Mesa? -I do now.
骷髅坪的人♥大♥多不喜欢陌生人
Most folks in Skull Mesa don't like strangers.
我都惯了
I'm used to that.
拜托 拜托
Please, please.
看 他又来了 -怎么回事
Say! He did it again! -What's going on?
抓住他 -对不起 我不是故意的
Get him! -I'm sorry! It was an accident!
变种怪胎 快滚远点
Mutant freak! Get out of here!
好了 站好 跑这么急干嘛
Whoa, now! Where's the fire?
对不起 普雷斯科特博士 我……
I'm sorry Dr. Prescott. I...
好了 你们这群孩子别再欺负他
Here now! You boys stop picking on him!
他把球弄坏了 他是个怪胎
He wrecked our ball! He's a freak!
你们知道这不是他的错 他和你们一样
You know it's not his fault! He's like the rest of you.
他无亲无故
He doesn't have anybody.
去拿一个新球继续玩吧
Now get another ball and get back to your game.
他们憎恨我 -你说得太严重了 斯科特
They hate me. -Hate is an awfully strong word, Scott.
他们只是害怕你与众不同
They're just afraid of anyone who's different.
他们以后会懂事的 你跟我来吧
But they'll learn. Now come on.
去看看菲尼太太有没有冰淇淋放在厨房♥里
Let's see if Mrs. Feeney has any ice cream in the kitchen.
骷髅坪地界 首个人类和变种人共处的社区
我说了 他们不喜欢陌生人
I told you, they don't take to strangers.
来吧 检查坠机是否对你头部造成创伤
Now, let's get a look at that head of yours.
你是这一带唯一的医生?
You the only doctor around here?
医生兼法医
Doctor and coroner.
在这种小镇 镇民往往会有双重职业
In a town this small, people tend to do double duty.
喝吧
Here.
我祖母的祖传配方 -我感觉已好多了
An old recipe of my grandmother's. -I feel better already.
好的 你在我这里没别的事了吧?
Good. Now, what else do you have to do here?
我想到一个更好的问题 医生
I've got a better question, Doctor!
这里发生了什么事
What's going on here?
你指的是什么
What do you mean?
你在给谁打电♥话♥?
Who are you calling?
有人就是想把我永远困在沙漠里
Someone just tried to make me a permanent part of your living desert!
镇民们的举动为什么都像惊弓之鸟似的
And why is everyone around here acting like scared prairie dogs?
我在找泰勒·普雷斯科特博士
I'm looking for Dr. Taylor Prescott!
你知道我该去哪找他吗?-普雷斯科特?
Know where I might find him? -Prescott?
我 我不知道他还住在这里
I... I didn't realize he still lived here.
他两周前是住在这里 医生
He did two weeks ago, Doc.
我会亲自到小镇四周看一下
I'll take a look around town myself.
你家花♥园♥还真不错
That's quite a garden you've got there.
抱歉 我不是故意吓到你的
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you.
镇上的人不是太喜欢陌生人
Folks here don't take too much to strangers.
噢 民风如此保守?
Oh, Is that the town motto?
我叫比尔·布拉多克 -斯科特·萨默斯
I'm Bill Braddock. -Scott Summers.
听说你的飞机出事了 降落太突然
Heard your plane had trouble. Landing trouble,
对吧 切特 -对的
wasn't it, Chet? -Yes.
你从哪打听到的?
Where did you hear that?
我认识加油站的站长 他会帮你叫出租车
I know the owner of the gas station. He'll fix you up with a rental.
好让你尽快离开此镇
Have you out of here in no time.
我还听说你头部也严重受创
Also heard you got a nasty smack on the head.
对吧 切特?-对的 布拉多克先生
Isn't that right, Chet? -Right, Mr. Braddock.
这一带没有医院 萨默斯先生
No hospitals around here, Mr. Summers.
你一个城市人还是找个城市医生好点
A city boy like you'd be better off with a city doctor.
对吧 切特?-对的
Ain't that right, Chet? -Yes.
没错 以上是我的建议 回城市去吧
Yep. That's my advice. Head back to the city.
医疗条件好一点
For medical attention.
你是在叫我走吗 布拉多克
You telling me to leave, Braddock?
我只想对你亲切点
Just being neighborly.
当然 接纳我建议的人最后都会高兴点
Of course, those who follow my advice are usually happier in the long run.
也健康点
And healthier.
说吧 布拉多克 既然你表现得如此热心
Tell me, Braddock, while you're being so helpful,
也许能告诉我去哪能找到我的朋友
maybe you can tell me where I can find a friend of mine.
我在找泰勒·普雷斯科特
I'm looking for Taylor Prescott.
普雷斯科特?
Prescott?
那老伙计是住在钱德勒寓所吗 切特
The old fellow that moved into the Chandler place, Chet?
对的 -又搬走了
Yes. -And moved out.
你们先定地点再行动的方式还真有趣
Funny way for a man to act right after inviting me to visit.
你说我们是骗子吗 萨默斯先生
You calling us liars, Mr. Summers?
不敢 你可是热心人士啊
No! A helpful man like you?
好了 请你热心告诉我怎样去钱德勒寓所
Now, how about being real helpful, and tell me how to get to the Chandler place.
那只是浪费时间
Just be a waste of time.
我正在度假 有的是时间
I'm on vacation. I've got all the time in the world.
再见 先生们
Good day, gentlemen.
我想萨默斯先生就是不领我们情
I think Mr. Summers just wore out his welcome.
我要你借我吉普车并给我指路 快点
I need your jeep and some directions. Now!
拜托你走吧 别再让人看到我和你在一起
Please, go! I can't be seen with you any more!
普雷斯科特博士
Dr. Prescott?
好了 坦纳卡
All right, Tanaka!
我想知道他们对普雷斯科特博士做了什么
I want some answers! What have they done to Dr. Prescott?
你救不了他 谁也救不了
You can't help him, no one can.
别玩了 医生 是谁使我坠机的?
Game's over, Doc! Who shot my plane down?
这里的变种人在隐瞒什么
What are all the mutants here hiding from?
他不会告诉你的 因为我不准他那样做
He won't tell you, because I don't want him to.
蛤♥蟆♥
Toad!
你应该趁有机会就离开 小子
You should have left when you had the chance, boy!
我可不想你千里奔波却见不到你的朋友
I would hate for you to travel all this way and not see your friend.
你真无良 布拉多克 他怎么就得罪你了?
You're sick, Braddock! What did he ever do to you?
他竟然蠢得要跟我作对
He was stupid enough to oppose me!
噢 我跟你保证他还活着
Oh, he's alive, I assure you.
蛤♥蟆♥是镇上的全能人才
Toad here is quite versatile.
这种独特的脂体的毒性类似于箭毒碱
This particular resin acts like curare.
普雷斯科特现处于假死状态
Prescott is in a state of suspended animation.
至于你吗 就没这么幸运了
You, however, will not be so fortunate.
明天我会把你当作那些抗命者的反面教材
Tomorrow you will serve as an example to those who disobey me.
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表