剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
你怎么不尽早认罪 结束这一切?
Why don't you just confess and get it over with?
因为大家心知肚明X战警是清白的
Because we both know the X-Men are innocent.
但万磁王是怎么回事
But what happened to Magneto?
你没想过柯忒兹怎么就最先赶到现场吗
Ever wonder how Cortez got to Magneto's chambers so fast?
他的房♥间明明就在小行星的另一侧
When his room is on the other side of the asteroid?
我是没想过 但我会查清楚
No, but I can find out.
我觉得柯忒兹有点不对劲
I tell you, something's wrong with Cortez.
他以前在基诺沙不是这样的
He was never like this in Genosha.
你想太多了
You worry too much.
我不知道要发生什么 我就是不喜欢这样
I don't know what's going on around here, but I don't like it.
好了 来看看谁说的是真话
Now, let's see who's telling the truth.
飞机成功隐形 穿过屏障时没被发现
The cloaking worked. We passed through the shield undetected.
我们准备要到了
We shall be docking momentarily.
我只希望我们来得不算太晚
I just hope we're not too late.
缺失了
Missing!
搞定一枚 还有249枚
One down, 249 to go.
柯忒兹 我是艾米莉亚·霍特
Cortez, this is Amelia Voght.
请你立即到控制中心
You're needed in the control center immediately.
无礼的老女人
Disrespectful harridan.
下一个就整她
She'll be next.
我就知道
I knew it!
我命令过你有紧急情况方可找我
I ordered you to call me only in case of an emergency!
没有紧急情况
There's no emergency.
长官 我不知道你在说什么
Sir, I don't know what you're talking about!
事情有点不对劲 非常不对劲
Something's wrong, very wrong.
没错 -我们遭到入侵
Yeah. -We've been invaded!
快发警报
Sound the alarm!
必须捣毁这个控制中心
Got to take out the control center!
我很乐意
My pleasure.
接着
Catch!
这小蠢货嚣张跋扈 一挨打就……
The little twerp can dish it out, but he can't...
你叫我们吗 长官
You called, sir?
没错
Yes!
这些亲近人类的渣滓竟敢袭击你们的领袖
These human-Ioving scum have dared to attack your leader!
他们背叛变种人
That is treason.
而我作出宣判:
And I pronounce sentence!
我们应把他们……
We shall jettison them
投弃到太空的冰冷黑暗中去
into the cold blackness of space.
我还活着
I live!
我们将会大仇得报 这是我说的
Vengeance shall be ours! Saith me!
我的人♥民♥呼唤正义
My people demand justice!
向全世界直播处刑过程
Public retribution broadcast to the world!
你们极力破坏万磁王的美好愿景
You tried to destroy Magneto's vision,
想挫败追随者的士气 这种事无数人做过
to oppress his followers as millions have done before!
你长得真丑 废柴
I don't like your face, punk.
我为变种人传递自♥由♥
I am their deliverer!
你不久前才传递完一连串谎言
The only thing you've delivered lately is a pack of lies.
返还吧
Return!
你不配做领袖 -我的力量
You are unfit to lead! -My powers...
柯忒兹
Cortez...
很快你就会逐渐分解 灰飞烟灭
Soon you will fade away into nothing!
你以烈士的形象来服务我们的事业会更好
You will serve our cause much better as a martyr.
这不是真的
It's a trick!
我对他忠心耿耿 -情况不妙啊 柯忒兹
I lived for him! -Don't look good, Cortez.
你怎么能做这种事?-他信任你
How could you do it? -He trusted you.
我们信任你
We trusted you!
我想有好戏看了
I think I'm gonna enjoy this.
休想抓到我
You won't take me!
大家小心
Now hold on!
我们的新世界不会消亡
Our new world shall live!
她会是个棘手的约会对象
She'd be a handful on a date.
我想那小流氓不能再发射导弹了吧
I don't think wild boy's gonna fire off any more of these missiles.
他能的 还有第二控制室
But he can! The secondary controls!
卡勒里先生 -在 长官
Mr. Calley. -Yes, sir?
小行星被敌方的特工渗透了
The asteroid has been infiltrated by hostile agents!
去检查导弹 -好的 长官
Check the missiles! -Yes, sir!
有人暗中捣乱 16%的导弹被弄坏了
Someone's fooling with them, sir. Sixteen percent of missiles disabled.
可用的还有210枚 -发射吧
Two hundred and ten still operable. -Fire them!
我没听错吧 长官 -发射导弹
Beg your pardon, sir? -The missiles!
装好弹头就立刻发射出去
Arm the warheads and launch them immediately!
可是那样会杀死地球上大部分的人
But that would wipe out most of the people on Earth!
照做吧 士兵
Do it, soldier!
不要听他的 拜伦 他疯了
Don't listen to him, Byron. He's gone crazy.
他是其中一个叛贼
He's one of them!
住手 长官 你不知道你在做什么
Stop it, sir! You don't know what you're doing!
叛贼
Traitor!
我加入组织可不是为了折磨人
This isn't what I signed up for.
谢谢
Thanks.
你们阻止不了导弹发射 谁也阻止不了
You can't stop them! No one can!
这下麻烦了
Not a good sign.
破坏者好比细心的客人 知道何时该离去
A saboteur, like a thoughtful guest, knows when to leave!
教授 导弹都被启动了
Professor, all of the missiles have been activated!
导弹太多了
There are too many!
听着
Hear me!
马格纳斯 你还活着
Magnus, you are alive!
你失败了 柯忒兹
You failed, Cortez!
地球的磁场治愈了我
The Earth's magnetic field has healed me,
正如母亲滋养她的儿子
as a mother nourishes her son.
现在 我要向你复仇
Now, I will have my vengeance!
万磁王似乎心情不太好
Magneto doesn't sound like he's in a very good mood.
最好尽快找到法国仔 -找不到人就不走
We better find the Cajun fast. -We don't find him, we don't go!
牌皇 快回复 你这乡下臭老鼠
Gambit! Come in, you low life swamp rat!
亲爱的 你听起来像是想我了
Chère, it almost sound like you miss me.
雷米 被我逮到你……
Remy, when I get my hands on you...
我来找这个背叛我的人
I have come for the one who betrayed me.
饶我一命
Have mercy!
那我们就先走吧
Look like our cue to go.
我对你忠心不二 大……
I live only for you, my...
亲爱的 -来吧
Chère! -Come on!
你似乎勾搭上另一个女人了
Just like you to be running around with another woman.
怎么这么晚才来 亲爱的
What took you so long, Chère?
让牌皇自己在这边硬扛
Gambit had to hold this place on his own.
别在意嘛 大英雄
Just take it easy, hotshot.
下次你到某些太空石块上撩妹
And next time you go gallivanting around some big old space rock,
就多带一个人保护你嘛
why don't you take someone along to look after you.
你俩肉麻得我想吐
You're making me sick.
再回去一次吧
Make one last pass.
马格纳斯 你必须跟我们回去
Magnus, you must come with us.
谢了 查尔斯 如果我的梦想必须消亡
Thank you, Charles. But if my dream must die,
我必须独自见证它的最后时刻
I must see it through to the end, alone.
以后 世界也许能学会相信我们
In time, the world might have learn to trust us.
不过目前无法希望成真
Now that hope has been lost.
你真不用担心我 我应该会活下来的
Do not concern yourself. I shall survive it.
你为何想救万磁王?
Why did you offer to save Magneto?
他是我的朋友 这是不会改变的事实
He is my friend. Nothing can change that.
可他现在还能做什么呢?他的梦想消亡了
And what is there for him now, Charles? His dream is gone.
他能帮助我们 你也一样
He could help us. As you could,
艾米莉亚 帮我实现梦想吧
Amelia, to fulfill my dream.
努力为所有人打造一个更好的未来
Working for a better future for all,
包括变种人和人类
mutant and human alike.
你这提议真够大度 查尔斯·泽维尔
A generous offer, Charles Xavier,
尽管我们以前闹翻了
given our past together.
我只曾追随他人的梦想
But I just tried following another man's dream.
我是时候发掘我自己的梦想了
It is time I discovered my own.
我在哪里?-在你真正的拯救者身旁
Where am I? -With your true savior.
我不明白你的话
I don't understand.
你是谁?想对我做什么?
Who are you? What do you want with me?
我从小行星救出你
You were saved from the asteroid
只因你的才能不久之后就会为我所用
because your talents will prove useful to me very soon.
不过 你是谁
But who are you?
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表