剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
X战警
第五季 第一集
密矩公约(上)
2B10组在现场请求支援 完毕
This is two-baker-ten, we're on the scene, request a backup, over.
这种麻烦事不该发生在这里
This kind of thing ain't supposed to happen here.
恶心的变种仔
Stinking muties.
2B10组需要立即得到支援
Two-baker-ten, we need that backup, now!
别又来这出 剑齿虎为什么净不干好事?
Not again! Why dosen't Sabretooth get a life?
恐怕剑齿虎的怒火偶尔会失控
I fear Sabretooth's rages are at times, beyond his control.
金刚狼也一样 如果他知道这档事的话
Like Wolverine would be, if he knew we were after Sabretooth.
所以泽维尔教授才没派他跟我俩一起来
Which is precisely why Professor Xavier did not want him accompanying us.
制伏一个狂战士已经够挑战性的了
Dealing with one crazed combatant is challenge enough.
放开我 放开我
Put me down! Put me down!
我发现麻醉气能很好地制止暴♥力♥
I find tranquilizing gas eminently preferable to physical aggression.
对市民的副作用也不严重
And it tends to be much gentler on the citizenry.
不过剑齿虎未必会感谢我们及时把他带走
Though somehow l doubt Sabretooth will thank us for his timely abduction.
我们的禁闭设施能在短期内囚禁剑齿虎
Our detention facilities are adequate to hold Sabretooth for the short term.
但我们不能无限期地囚禁他
But we cannot keep him here indefinitely.
没错 假如这次我不能触动他的心灵
Agreed. If I cannot get through to him this time,
那就将他移交当局 不过我首先必须帮他
we shall turn him over to the authorities, but I must first try to help.
你不觉得应该将此事告诉金刚狼?
Don't you think we ought to tell Wolverine?
我不知道如何向他解释剑齿虎的存在
I know of no way to explain Sabretooth's presence to him
同时又不会引发冲突
that won't start a war.
我倒不担心这个 欢欢
I would not be concerned, Jubilee.
镇静剂能让剑齿虎再睡上八个钟
The sedative will keep Sabretooth asleep for another eight hours.
我们早上起来再说吧
We can discuss it in the morning.
允许访问
开始下载
野兽说剑齿虎吃了镇静剂会睡上几个钟
Beast says with what he gave him, Sabretooth won't be up for hours.
他在哪
Where is he?
别担心 金刚狼 没事的
Don't worry, Wolverine, it's okay!
我们把他关在地下室 教授要……
We got him locked up in the basement. The Professor's gonna...
不行 -教授在健身房♥
No! -The Professor's in the gym!
噢 不
Oh, no.
教授 我们要聊聊
Professor, we gotta talk.
看来你听说那件事了
It seems that you have heard.
你知道我什么感受
You know how I feel.
你想他有命的话 就把他赶出去
You want him breathing, get him out of here.
只要剑齿虎被我们关着 他就受我保护
As long as Sabretooth is in our custody, he is under my protection.
如果你要对他动手 就先过我这一关
If you want to attack him, you will have to deal with me.
对不起 真心对不起
I'm sorry. I'm really sorry!
好吧 我事先警告过了 但没人听我的
All right. But I warned you before, and nobody listened.
如果他留下 就由我来盯着他
If he stays, he gets me as a babysitter.
我倒想你能休息一下
I'd prefer it if you'd get some rest.
我也想
I'd prefer that, too,
不过那是不可能的
but it ain't gonna happen.
允许访问
下载至84%
X大宅
看是哪个懒鬼终于肯起床
Look who finally got up off his lazy hind end,
并决定来看我啦
and decided to pay me a visit.
你完全搞错了 我好忙
You got it all wrong. I was busy,
不停想着将你分尸
dreaming about taking you apart.
咦 我倒想着你那漂亮小女友
Gee, I was dreaming about that sweet little frail of yours,
叫什么来着?银狐?
what's her name, Silver Fox?
你这下♥贱♥的混……
You low-life piece of...
慢着
Hold it!
我不知道你是谁 伙计
I don't know who you are, bub,
也不知道你怎么知道这些
or how you know what you know,
可你不是剑齿虎
but you ain't Sabretooth!
我不管你披着谁的皮囊 伙计
I don't care whose skin you're wearing, bub,
但我好想知道你的真实身份
but I'm dying to find out what's inside.
我随时奉陪 小个子
Whenever you're ready, little man!
泽维尔 你能看到我吗?
Xavier, can you read me?
它们无处不在 它们还打进我们内部
They're everywhere! They're inside the walls!
你是谁?我看不清你 你的无线电坏了
Who are you? I'm not reading you. Your transmission is breaking up.
泽维尔 你在听我说话吗
Xavier, are you hearing me?
你大祸临头了
You're in great danger!
我在重调天线阵列 加强电压
I'm realigning the antenna array, boosting power.
教授 你听见我说话吗?
Professor, can you hear me?
凶兆 怎么回事?-泽维尔 你必须帮我
Sinister, what? -Xavier, you must help me!
这怪物 -发生什么事
This thing... -What's happening?
一个无比强大的存在袭击了我的基地
A being of immense power has attacked my base of operations.
我的手下均被擒杀
My men are all captured, destroyed.
这个存在能引起感染
This being causes infection,
它具有传染性 你必须阻止它
it's spreading, You must stop it!
我们分♥析♥出它的性质之后就立即全力行动
We'll do everything we can once we analyze the nature of this thing!
没时间分♥析♥了 这怪物会吞噬任何物质
There is no time for analysis! The creature consumes matter!
它还会变成任何形态 你不能再等了
It can take on any form! You cannot wait.
教授 它在你身后
Professor, behind you!
什么
What the...
教授 教授
Professor! Professor!
教授 教授
Professor! Professor!
目标锁定 亨利·麦考伊
Target identified. McCoy, Henry.
不是寻常的夜间访客
Not our usual evening visitor.
真神奇 它能轻易穿行于固体物质
Fascinating. It moves through solid matter like I move through air.
噢 天呐
Oh, my stars!
罗根 -汉克
Logan! -Hank!
我来了 罗根
I am coming, Logan!
不 汉克 别过来
No! Hank! Don't!
快逃出去 汉克
Get out of here, Hank!
你要去……
You gotta...
搬救兵 搬……
Get help! Get...
罗根
Logan!
别反抗了 变种人 你将会被同化
Do not resist, mutant. You will be assimilated.
也许会的 然而今晚肯定不会
Perhaps. But not this night.
这个样本也许能派上用场
A sample may prove useful.
肯定有某种神经化学信♥号♥♥
There must be some sort of neuro-chemical signal
控制着这些单独个体 -麦考伊博士
linking the individual units! -Dr. McCoy,
离房♥子远点
move away from the house.
现场交给我们处理
Leave the situation to us.
我们有问题要问你 -好吧 不过我
We need to debrief you. -Very well, but I...
没开车来?那么这些人员从哪冒出来?
No vehicles? Then how did they arrive?
情况危急 罗根肯定不会怪我开走他的车
Under the circumstances, I am sure Logan will understand.
开慢点吧 我应该能轻易摆脱它的
Relatively slow-moving. I should easily outdistance it.
你错了 加速 加速
Negative. Accelerate! Accelerate!
不要害怕 吾乃朋友
Do not be alarmed. Self is friend.
盟友 自己人
Ally. On your side.
你是谁 你是什么
Who, what are you?
没时间自我介绍了 开快点
No time for introductions! Drive!
但愿吾友汉克晚餐没有吃得太饱
Self hopes Self-friend Beast had light supper.
我的天呐
My word!
暂缓追捕麦考伊
Acquisition of McCoy delayed.
准备运送其他变种人
Remaining mutants ready for transport.
我认为你应该介绍一下自己
I believe some introduction is in order.
说得对 吾乃……
Affirmative. Self is...
我是“术士”
I am called Warlock.
这不是名字 只是头衔
It is not a name, but a title.
我是“密矩”的法定继承人
I am heir apparent of the Phalanx,
密矩是生活在地球以外约37.5光年的种群
a cluster some 37.5 light years distant.
不能被它同化的存在都会被它毁灭
What it cannot assimilate, it destroys.
当我接近成熟 能永远跟密矩融合的时候
As I neared maturity, the time when I would forever merge with the Phalanx,
我意识到我并无征服欲
I realized I had no heart for conquest.
我的伴侣与我同感
My Lifemate felt as I did,
我们一起挣脱束缚 远离密矩
together, we broke free and fled the Phalanx.
当我们寻找新家时 飞船却遭到损坏
As we searched for a new home our ship became damaged.
我努力使飞船重新受控 却没成功
I struggled to regain control, but I could not.
飞船坠毁在你们地球
Our ship crashed on your Earth,
当我醒来时 我找不到我的伴侣
When I awoke here, I could not find my Lifemate.
我担心起最坏的情况
I feared the worst.
有人来了 人数颇多
Men came. Many men,
开着卡车 带着仪器
with vehicles and machines.
他们回收了飞船
They took our ship.
吾实在不敢出去救她
And Self was too afraid to help her.
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表