剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
细品这可爱的景象吧 萨默斯先生
Take in all our lovely sights now, Mr. Summers,
趁你还有机会
while you still can.
我有同伴 布拉多克
I have friends, Braddock.
我没回去的话 他们会来找我的
They'll come after me when I don't return.
是吗 你坠机了
So? Your plane crashed.
我们想要帮忙 不过呢 发生了悲剧
We tried to help, but, well, tragedies happen.
你不明白 我是变种人 跟你们几个一样
You don't understand. I'm a mutant! Like all of you here!
我不管你是不是变种人 反正都一样
I don't care whether you are or not! It makes no difference.
你跟我对着干 一如他跟我对着干
You got in my way. He got in my way!
我们到这里寻求藏身之所
We came here looking for somewhere to hide.
我们有点喜欢这个地方
We kind of took to the place.
尤其是当我们发现了博士的小秘密之后
Especially when we found out the dear doctor's little secret.
没有什么比金矿更能吸引一个人定居
Nothing like a gold mine to make a man wanna put down roots
并融入这个社区的了 -布拉多克
and become part of the community. -Braddock!
我名号♥是“烈日”
My name is Solarr!
烈日及其爪牙统称“暗影血裔”(Children of the Shadow),是本剧集原创团伙
扔他出去 我任他找人帮忙 求助求个够
Throw him outside! Let him try to get help. Let him beg for it!
斯科特 进来吧
Scott! Come in!
我去给你弄点吃的
Let me get you something to eat.
我试过打电♥话♥求助 但都打不出去
I tried to call for help, but all the phones are dead.
是看门狗的杰作
That's Watchdog's doing.
烈日不想让外界发现我们
Solarr doesn't want any outsiders finding us.
因为金矿吗?-是啊
Because of the mine? -Yes.
普雷斯科特博士确信我们社区能自给自足
Your friend Dr. Prescott made sure our community would be self-sufficient.
他让我们每年定量采金 大家都生活丰足
The little gold he had us mine each year was enough so no one was ever in need.
然后烈日打听到金矿的事
And Solarr made someone tell him about it.
我们只想平静生活 与世无争
We wanted to live quiet, normal lives.
我们想着能在骷髅坪过上这样的日子
We thought we could find that here in Skull Mesa.
没人反对烈日作威作福吗
When Solarr showed up, didn't anyone oppose him?
只有普雷斯科特 -没人想帮助博士?
Just Prescott. -Nobody tried to help him?
你看我们哪里像战士?
Look at us! Do we look like soldiers?
我们只想平静地生活
All we want is to be left in peace!
烈日及其爪牙连质疑他权威的人都不放过
Solarr and his men attacked anyone who so much as questioned his authority.
而那些人从此人间蒸发
Then they would never be seen again.
普雷斯科特和其他反对者都还活着
Prescott and the others are alive.
快帮帮我 我们就能打倒镇上的罪犯
Help me now, and we can rid the town of these criminals!
斯科特 我不能
Scott! I can't!
你还配说自己医者仁心?
How can you call yourself a doctor?
我怎能这样
How, indeed?
打扰一下 -晚上好 萨默斯先生
Excuse me. -Evening, Mr. Summers.
我想镇上并无太多秘密
I guess there aren't many secrets in this town.
是啊 -我是来向你求助的
Nope. -I came to ask for your help.
他们说你也许会找我 听着 我也想帮你
They said you might. Look, I'd like to help you.
我是说博士是个忠厚长者 我曾受其厚恩
I mean, Doc Prescott is a nice old man. He got me out of a real jam once.
可是我人单力薄
But I'm just one man!
一两个人有时却能聚众成大事
Sometimes it starts with just one.
这是博士教我的
Dr. Prescott taught me that.
你结婚了吗
Are you married?
我结婚了 还要养家……
I am. I got a family...
刺背 烈日问你修好发电机线圈没有
Tusk, Solarr wants to know if you fixed that generator coil yet?
快要修好了 先生
Almost, sir.
你最好别打扰那小子工作 萨默斯
Better let that boy get back to work, Summers.
噢 刺背 你的老婆孩子还好吗
Oh, Tusk, how's your wife and kids?
求你快走吧 -我跟你聊一会天就走
Please, go away. -If I could just talk to you a moment.
嘿 这里有人需要帮助呀
Hey! We got someone who needs some help here.
有人乐意帮他吗?或借他一辆车?
Anybody willing to lend a hand? Or a car?
那他就能开车到下一个小镇求助了
He could drive to the next town for help.
没错 他就渴望有人对他伸出援手
Yeah! He's just dying for some assistance.
似乎都没人在家呀
Guess nobody's home.
嘿 也许普雷斯科特能帮他
Hey, maybe Prescott can help him.
我不需要帮手就能料理你们这种垃圾
I don't need help to take care of trash like you!
好吧 硬汉 来看看你有多大能耐
Okay, tough guy. Let's see what you got.
真是够了
It's crazy.
我此生夙愿就是摆脱异能做个正常人
All my life I wanted to get rid of my powers and be normal.
遂愿了却身处末路
It's gonna be the end of me.
我对生活还满怀期待 我还有很多事没做
So much to live for. So much left undone.
无论有没有异能 我都是一个X战警
Powers or not, I'm still an X-Man.
他们休想使我不战而屈
They won't take me without a fight.
早上好 萨默斯先生
Good morning, Mr. Summers.
布拉多克 你收手吧
Braddock, don't do this.
你躲到天涯海角 我的同伴也会追查到底
My friends will hunt you down to the ends of the Earth!
放马过来 我在这里没人能动得了我
Let them! No one can hurt me here.
镇上的可怜虫开采的黄金很快
Soon these pathetic fools will have dug me
够我装满一座宫殿
enough gold to fill a palace.
有钱人能买♥♥到军队
Rich men can buy armies.
又该给镇上的懦夫们上一门思想教育课了
Now it's time to give these cowards another lesson in obedience.
兰伯特 蛤♥蟆♥ 抓他到镇中心
Lambert! Toad! Take him to the center of town!
居民们 请上前
Citizens, come forth.
朋友们 我早就跟你们说过
My friends, I have long told you
这个危险分子致力于摧毁你们完美的社区
of the efforts of subversives to destroy your perfect community.
这个社区在我心目中的地位无比重要
A community I have taken into my heart as my very own.
看着 我向你们证明
Now, I give you proof.
他是叛徒普雷斯科特请来的外来人
An outsider, summoned by the traitor Prescott,
他是一个要偷走你们黄金的间谍
a spy who wants to steal your gold!
看到了吗
Do you see this?
这是一个通讯器
It's a transmitter.
他昨晚想要用它来召集同伙并屠♥杀♥镇民
He tried to use it last night to summon his confederates, to come and destroy you!
你撒谎 -幸好看门狗干扰了他的信♥号♥♥
That's a lie! -Fortunately, Watchdog, was able to jam his signal.
我很快就会用烈日之力销毁此物
And I will soon destroy it with the power of Solarr.
这水晶是送给普雷斯科特博士的礼物
That crystal was a gift for Dr. Prescott.
出自两个博士帮助过的变种人之手
A gift from two mutants he helped,
他也帮助过你们之中不少人
just as he helped many of you.
泰勒·普雷斯科特并不憎恨变种人
Taylor Prescott is no mutant hater!
你们怎能放任这个狂人毁掉他的心血
How can you let this madman destroy his work?
演讲非常不错 但恐怕要他们没人在听
A very pretty speech, but I'm afraid they aren't listening.
正义的时刻降临了
The time has come for justice!
永别了 入侵者
Farewell, interloper.
尝尝我的力量吧
Feel my power!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我早该消除看门狗对你施加的影响
What I should have done before, neutralize Watchdog's effect on you!
多管闲事
Meddler!
我们之中出现了叛徒 阻止他们
We have traitors among us! Stop them!
当心
Watch out!
我要把你们烧成灰烬
You shall be reduced to cinders!
他们不再怕你了 烈日
They're not afraid anymore, Solarr!
你不会再统治这个小镇
You just lost your town!
萨默斯先生 我修好了你飞机里的通讯器
Mr. Summers. I salvaged a transmitter from your plane.
你的同伴正在赶来 -转性啦?看门狗
Some of your friends are on their way. -Change of heart, Watchdog?
做人不能对正在发生的事视而不见
You don't have to be no genius to see how things were going.
感觉如何?博士 -挺高兴的
How are you, Doctor? -Happy!
等人到齐后 我们会把烈日等人移交当局
When the others get here, we'll take Solarr and his friends to the authorities.
不 斯科特 他们触犯的是骷髅坪的法律
No, Scott. They committed their crimes here in Skull Mesa.
让我们来看好他们
We should take care of them.
你觉得可以吧 X战警先生
That okay by you, Mr. X-Man?
悉听尊便 博士
Yes, sir, Doctor.
噢 这个是送给你的
Oh, this is for you.
这是什么 普雷斯科特博士
What is it, Dr. Prescott?
这是人类和变种人能够融洽互助的象征
It's kind of a symbol that humans and mutants have much to offer each other.
我想我们小镇是这方面的典范
I think this would be a good place for it.
在你的同伴们到来之前 我们应该做什么
So, what shall we do until your friends arrive?
嗯 来聊聊陈年旧事吧
Well, let's catch up on old times.
好主意
Good idea.
你还喜欢吃冰淇淋吗
Do you still like ice cream?
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表