剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
X战警
第三季 第九集
执念
自鸿蒙初辟以来 天启现身于世界各地
It's him, everywhere the same since the beginning of time,
他不断传播混乱 毁灭无数个文明世界
Apocalypse, the bringer of chaos, the destroyer of worlds.
小心 这块可能是关键
Careful! This one could be the key!
没错 就跟其他文物一样
Right! Just like all the others.
少给我贫嘴 上面写了什么
I don't pay you to jabber! What does it say?
就是他
It's him.
我来看看
Let's see.
看啊 他令城市夷为平地
"And lo, he leveled our city,
使农田赤地千里
"and laid waste our fields,
他是毁灭之主 不可战胜者
"Lord of destruction, the Invincible One."
他才不是不可战胜的
He is not invincible!
抱歉 沃辛顿先生 但我们都看过了
I'm sorry, Mr. Worthington, but we've looked through all the others.
也许世人对他描述不一 但都有一处共识
People may have drawn him differently, but they all agree on one thing.
天启是不可被摧毁的
Apocalypse can't be destroyed.
我才不信
I won't accept it!
我们是领你的工资 但也累了
It's your dollar, sir, but we're beat.
我们明早再来研究其他文物
We'll check the rest of the new crates in the morning.
他不死 你们就别想休息
No one rests until he is destroyed.
你迟到了 -抱歉 沃辛顿先生
You're late! -I'm sorry, Mr. Worthington,
我找回你看过的卷轴 -有何发现
but I found the scroll you read about! -Show me!
卷轴在明朝时就出土了 成稿年代则更早
The scroll was unearthed during the Ming Dynasty, though it is far older.
有一个穴位 就在这里
There is a spot, here.
文献说如果刺中它 就能消灭天启
The writing says that if you pierce it, Apocalypse will be no more.
我能报仇雪恨了
Vengeance will be mine.
先生 有人清楚目击到天启 -在哪?
Sir! A definite sighting! -Where?
纽约港 他们说就在一个小时前
New York Harbor. They say within the last hour.
那是最接近他的……
That's the closest...
在找我吗 回头的浪子
Looking for me, my prodigal son?
你受死吧
For the last time!
新式的希阿电路让我能寻获并锁定
New Shi'ar circuitry has helped me detect and define
一艘神秘的飞船
a mysterious vessel.
它超过一英里长 刚被探测到就消失
It is more than a mile long, and disappears soon after detection.
你如何藏起一英里长的物体
How do you hide something a mile long?
天晓得 深口袋?
Who knows, deep pockets?
警告 自♥由♥女神岛出现变种人
Alert! Mutant incident on Liberty Island.
请确认其身份
Please identify.
天使长 -他单挑天启 真是疯了
Archangel. -He's fighting Apocalypse. That's crazy!
动身吧
Let's go!
回来吧 我挚爱的死亡骑士
Return to me, oh, sweet Death, my Horseman,
我会原谅你
and all shall be forgiven.
还原谅?你可毁掉我一生!-毁掉?
Forgiven? You ruined my life! -Ruined?
不 我只是把你改造成奴隶
No. I have created a slave of you,
没错 勇悍暴烈的奴隶
yes, but a slave of courage and fire!
我不是奴隶
I am no slave!
别跟我谈自♥由♥
There exists no freedom from me.
你们就像待宰的羔羊
Like lambs to the slaughter.
你这样也太狠了
That ain't playing nice.
我妈总希望我当外科医生
My mother always wanted me to be a surgeon.
愚蠢的臭虫
Foolish insects!
下次要智取 -没用的
We must outthink him. -Why bother?
我们根本伤不了他
We can't even scratch him!
华伦 -他不再是华伦 亲爱的
Warren... - He's not Warren anymore, chère.
他被天启改造成L'ange de la mort
Apocalypse machine make him L'ange de la mort,
死亡天使
the Angel of Death,
直到永远 -你错了
now and forever. -You're wrong.
我上次吸收他的人格时就感受到
Before, when I absorbed his spirit, I could feel it.
无论他遇到什么苦难 从本质上讲
Whatever he's going through, deep down,
他还是华伦·沃辛顿
he is still Warren Worthington!
仔细看 天启袭击过这个发电站
Look closely. Apocalypse has attacked a power station here,
这个军工厂 这个工业园
a defense plant here, an industrial park here.
像是精心策划过的行程
It appears to be a deliberate trail.
也许是精心策划过的陷阱 -投影出来
Or a deliberate trap. -Let's project it out.
离岸100英里有不寻常物体
Unusual object 1OO miles offshore.
它对标准扫描隐形
Cloaked from standard scan.
改用希阿探测仪后……
Employing Shi'ar probe.
天启的飞船 隐形性能真不错
His ship. That's a heck of a bass boat.
早期的天启研究者提过这艘船 他们写道
Early Apocalyptic scholars referred to, and I quote,
一艘由群星之外的来客打造的神奇飞船
"A mighty ship designed by creatures from beyond the stars."
这飞船几百年来都被当成神话
For centuries, it was thought to be a myth,
是艘活体飞船 可以争取 -没错
a living vessel, open to reason. -That's it!
我们能用它对付拥有不死之身的天启
The weapon we need against "He who can never die."
华伦 你怎能一个人就跑去报仇
Warren, how could you go after him like that?
任何伤痛都抵不过天启对我造成的伤痛
No pain will ever equal the pain Apocalypse has caused me.
你应该比任何人都清楚
You should understand that better than anyone.
迎接死亡吧 X战警
It is time to welcome death, X-Men.
我要吸走你的邪恶人格 -不
Let's see if I can't improve your disposition. -No!
不
No!
没错 你一部分的人格如今归我所有
You're right. Part of you is part of me now.
你可能救了我 但谁也不能阻止我报仇
You may have saved me, but nothing can take away my desire for revenge.
但是天启拥有不死之身 谁也伤不了他
But Apocalypse, he's immortal. No one can hurt him.
他就想我们这样认为
That what he wants us to believe.
但我发现了他的弱点
But I have discovered his weakness!
你可以跟我联手对付他
You and I can attack him together.
其他人不理解 但你不一样
The others don't understand. You do.
我不知道 我想帮你 但 -小淘气
I don't know... I want to help, but... -Rogue.
发现天启的飞船了 迅速行动
We've found his ship. Come on. We don't have much time!
他跑去哪里 -他由东南方前往南方
Where did he run? -A heading south by southeast.
然而我们主张一种迂回的战略
However, we have chosen an indirect attack stratagem.
我没耐心玩战略游戏
I have no patience for playing at war games!
你们没人知道应该要做什么
No one understands what must be done!
我要看着他死
I must see him destroyed!
等等我 -不 亲爱的 回来
And I'm coming with you. -No, chère! Don't.
他单枪匹马对付不了那怪物
He can't fight that monster by himself!
他被仇恨冲昏头脑 他会连累你的
Revenge make him reckless. He take you down with him.
牌皇说得对 我们要合力促成汉克的计划
Gambit's right. We'll need all the help we can get if Hank's plan is gonna work.
抱歉 兄弟们 你们不理解他的痛苦
Sorry, boys. You don't know what he's been through.
我理解他 我要帮他
I do. I got to help him.
我也想正面单挑天启
I wouldn't mind a little direct action myself.
我们别管她了 牌皇 跟我们……
We'll move without her. Gambit, let's go...
牌皇?
Gambit?
报上名来
Identify yourselves.
泽维尔是对的
Xavier was right.
飞船有独♥立♥意识 我们能跟它对话
It is sentient! We can speak to it.
我们是朋友
We are friends.
你停泊在我们家附近 我们请求登船许可
You are berthed near our home. We request permission to board you.
允许登船
Permission granted.
好震撼
Astounding!
飞船 你是一件艺术品
Ship, you are a work of art.
谢谢 亨利·麦考伊
Thank you, Henry McCoy.
真荣幸能跟欣赏我的高智能程式的人对话
You have no idea what a pleasure it is to interface with someone who appreciates the subtleties of my programming.
好吧 我该从哪开始呢
Now, where should I start?
如果我能重写天启的安全指令
If I can just override Apocalypse's security code,
就能用这艘船对付他 以其利器还治其身
we can turn it against him, using his own magnificent weapon to entrap him.
抱歉 汉克
Sorry, Hank,
我不知道我自带特殊防卫机制
I was unaware of that particular defense mechanism.
飞船 你能消除这机制吗
Ship! Can you counteract it?
对了 我好像可以的
Why, yes. It seems I can.
对此 我们非常感谢
For which we are exceedingly thankful.
设置陷阱的请求通过了
The trap has just agreed to be set.
金刚狼 快帮个忙
Wolverine, quick, help us.
站到那块平台上
Stand over there on that platform.
很好 别叫我摆姿势拍照就好
Cool. But I ain't saying cheese.
好了 朋友
Okay, my friend,
走过来 起步要慢点
now walk toward me, slowly at first.
被困者所有的能量都会反作用于其自身
Every unit of energy the captive exerts works against him.
天启如此强大 就更不可能走出来
Apocalypse's own power will create his prison.
汉克 你成功了
Hank, you've done it!
不对 是我和飞船成功了
No, we've done it.
你说得很对
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表