剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
Not again!
我们去发布这些片段吧
Let's get it on the air.
一切都没了 莎拉 你会做什么
It's all gone, Sarah. What will you do?
重建呗 还能做什么
Rebuild. What else can I do?
这是我家 我属于这里
This is my home, where I belong.
孩子们是我的亲人
These kids are my family.
我们这里也欢迎你 斯科特
There's a place here for you as well, Scott.
若你想留下 -我的过去会留下 莎拉
If you want it. -Part of me does, Sarah.
但帮助你和孩子们让我意识到
But helping you and the children made me realize that
我属于另外一个地方
there's another place where I belong.
那里也需要我
Where I'm also needed.
斯科特
Scott!
教授
Professor.
是脑波增幅器的自动扫描 有新发现
It's Cerebro's auto-scan. It's found something!
她还活着 -琴
She's alive! -Jean!
真神奇 -小琴
Fascinating. -Jeannie!
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表