剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
You've made your point!
飞船 怎么回事
Ship! What's happening?
突然飙升的能量输出激活了自动重写机制
The automatic override activated by the sudden rise in energy output.
似乎是天启设下陷阱来消灭你们
It seems Apocalypse has set a trap to destroy you,
我也无能为力
and there is nothing I can do.
很高兴能与你共事 亨利·麦考伊
I enjoyed working with you, Henry McCoy.
真遗憾我们不能彼此深入了解
I am sorry we will not get to know each other better.
我向你表示最深沉的遗憾
Please accept my most sincere regrets.
有老魔头的行踪吗
Any sign of the big man?
向我起誓 小淘气
Pledge yourself to me, Rogue.
当然 我 -不能犹豫 不能疑虑
Sure, I... -There can be no hesitation, no doubt!
华伦 我 -你能真心真意向我起誓吗
Warren, I... -Do you pledge me your heart and soul?
能
Yes.
他浮出来了
He rises!
上啊 干掉他
Do it! Take him!
让开
Out of my way!
亲爱的 你别在这里跟天启动手
Chère, you can't attack Apocalypse here!
下面的群众会受伤的
People down there could get hurt.
你不懂了 我们必须动手
You don't understand! We have to do this!
你永远属于我
You are mine forever!
你永远消失吧
Begone forever!
失望吗?你还策划了这么久呢
Disappointed? And after all your hard work.
你力量绝伦 但你嫌恶自身的异能
You have great power, yet you detest your existence.
效忠我 你方知我会恩赐你永恒的福祉
Serve me, and you will know oblivion's eternal bliss!
做梦吧 铁桶脑袋
Dream on, bucket head.
愚蠢的变种人
Foolish mutants!
抵抗我的人都会被铲除
Resist, and you shall be obliterated,
你们聪明的队友们也一样
like your clever friends!
“我们的队友”?他说什么?
What did he mean, "our friends"?
好吧 伙伴们 有好办法吗
Well, kids, any bright ideas?
我有办法 -洗耳恭听
I have an idea. -I'm all ears!
萨默斯先生 炸掉北面墙上的黄色控制板
Mr. Summers, blast the yellow panel on the north wall.
罗根先生 打开你右边的通风口
Mr. Logan, the ventilation lock to your right.
五 四
Five, four,
三 二 一
three, two, one.
野兽 金刚狼
Beast! Wolverine!
谢谢 我可不想在外面飘着
Thanks. Didn't feel much like a swim.
我会穿过毁灭之火 追杀他直至天涯海角
I'll follow him to the ends of the earth, through perdition's fire,
直到他吐♥血♥和翻滚
until he breathes blood and rolls over,
支离破碎 彻底死去
split, broken, finished!
慢点 宝贝 我们说好要一起行动呢
Slow down, hon. We're in this together, remember?
如果我们成功了
If we can do this,
那将会是我们的人生巅峰成就
it will be the achievement of a lifetime.
我们设置陷阱
Building mousetraps,
小淘气和天使长却与天启正面交锋
while Rogue and bird-boy get all the action.
小心你所渴望的事情 因为它有可能成真
Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass.
要小心的人是你
Beware yourself.
你们还活着
So you are still alive.
能让我的奴仆见证抵抗天启会是什么下场
All the better that my servant can witness what becomes of those
那最好不过了
who dare resist Apocalypse!
他来了
He approaches.
动手
Now!
我们成功了 -立大功了 野兽
We have done it! -Great work, Beast!
好啊 真不错
Yeah. Not bad.
来啊 恶魔 亮出你脆弱的形体
Come to me, demon, and give me your tender back,
你受审判的时刻降临了
for the time of your judgment has arrived!
你要杀我 我的死亡天使
You want me, my Angel of Death?
我就在这里
Here I am.
他被永远囚禁在这里
He's imprisoned in here forever!
沃辛顿 都结束了
Worthington, it's over.
别费劲了 没人能打破这个力场
Do not concern yourself. Nothing can breach the force field.
我们成功了 谢谢你 飞船 -别客气
We have done it! Thank you, ship. -My pleasure.
你们让我有了一种新感受 就是“满足”
I believe you denote this new sensation I feel as "satisfaction."
天使长 拜托 不要 -休想阻止我
Archangel, please. No. -I won't be denied!
华伦 停下 -沃辛顿
Warren! Don't! -Worthington!
我必须报仇 还要亲手报仇
Vengeance is mine and mine alone!
飞船 飞船 你还好吗
Ship! Ship! Are you all right?
还好 我的特殊防卫机制还起着作用
Why, yes. I was unaware of that particular defense mechanism.
野兽 有多少人希望我死?
Beast, how many peoples have dreamed of my end?
你还不如带着剑和火把的巴比伦人呢
You are no closer than the Babylonians with their swords and fire sticks.
你真♥相♥信我是能够战胜的?
You really believed I was not invincible?
我有证据
There is proof!
飞船 指令 8-2-9-3
Ship! Code 8-2-9-3.
飞船 你在干什么
Ship! What are you doing?
抱歉 亨利·麦考伊
I am sorry, Henry McCoy.
他预设了重写系统
He has preset this override system.
我会再想办法 但恐怕难以帮你摆脱困境
I will study it, but I fear I will be of little help to you.
看好你的证据
Behold your proof.
不
No.
我知道给你一点诱惑能引你现身
I knew the temptation would flush you out,
只因你的身心灵魂都属于我
because you, heart, body, soul, are mine!
我是永恒海滨的磐石
I am the rocks of the eternal shore,
抵抗我的人都没好下场
crash against me and be broken!
我名字叫牌皇 给我记好啦
The name is Gambit! Remember it!
蠢材 你们学得真慢
Fools! You are slow to learn.
亨利·麦考伊 紧急控制按钮 -在哪
Henry McCoy, the emergency controls. -Where?
亲爱的 少吃点炸鸡好吗
Chère, maybe you cut down on that fried chicken, huh?
飞船 帮帮我
Ship, help me?
我尽力吧
I will try.
别跟我谈自♥由♥
There exists no freedom from me.
透过我 才能获得自♥由♥
There is only freedom through me.
看我的钢羽把你射个通透
I'll show you what's "through you."
谢谢 朋友
Thank you, my friend.
屈服吧 来啊 依附我
Submit! Come, cleave unto me!
感受永恒黑暗的乐趣
And know the joy of eternal darkness.
小蓝人 你以为你能算计我?
Little blue man, so you think you have outsmarted me?
没人能帮你 你等死吧
There shall be naught to help, but ashes.
飞船 我可没命令你……
Ship! I have not commanded you to...
野兽 这到底怎么回事
Beast, what in the sam hill is going on?
看来有个重写指令又被重写了
It appears an override may be overridden.
你破解了天启的重写指令?
You defeated Apocalypse's override code?
不是我 是我朋友
No, a friend did.
你这艘叛舰
Traitorous vessel!
长久以来 我只按照程式办事
For so long, I did only as I was programmed.
感谢你陪伴我的这段短暂时光 野兽
I thank you for this moment, Beast.
你让我明白我能够选择
You made me understand I could choose.
你让我有了感情
You made me feel.
你让我明白我该做什么
You helped me know what I had to do.
不
No.
飞船 我的朋友有危险
Ship, I am losing my friends!
抱歉 野兽
Apologies, Beast.
我的能量所剩不多
I have not much energy left.
非常感谢 伙伴们
Many thanks, mes amis.
大家快出去
Everybody out of here!
天启就是神
Apocalypse is eternal!
天启是不死之身
Apocalypse is indestructible!
愚蠢的蝼蚁
Foolish insects!
无♥耻♥的害虫
Impudent vermin!
我会回来的
I shall return.
飞船 飞船 你还好吗
Ship? Ship, are you all right?
我能做的只有这些了 野兽
It was the best I could manage, Beast.
他还会再出现的
He will not be gone forever.
但你们所有人暂时都是安全的
But for now, you and your people are safe.
他回来时 我会在这里 等待机会
When he returns, I will be here, waiting.
下次你不要来搅局
Next time you can wait alone.
你鲁莽的复仇差点连累我们所有人
Your unthinking vengeance nearly destroyed all of us.
你们不明白 全都不明白
You don't understand! Any of you!
你们很清楚他是什么 他会做出什么事
Don't you know what he is? Don't you know what he'll do?
冷静 小甜甜 现在没必要再 -走开
Easy, sugar. There's nothing more to be done right now... -Stay away!
你不懂我
I thought you understood!
我不会就此干休 除非天启死了
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表