剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
But to fully imbue my life force into the land,
我需要暴风女的力量进入彻底狂怒的程度
I required Storm's power at its total savage fury.
我的祭司找到了你 卡尔·莱可斯
My priestess sent you, Karl Lykos,
也就是索隆
known as Sauron to her.
你被暴风女吸引并非偶然
It was no accident that you were drawn to her.
我给了你那份渴望
I gave you that yearning.
在这片谷地周边的火山之下
Beneath the range of volcanoes that ring our hidden valley
存在一股地球的能量
lies a source of planetary power,
就是岩浆迸涌的能量
the surging force of molten magma
它维持了蛮荒之地的热带气候
that maintains the Savage Land's tropical climate.
我打算吸收那股能量
I intend to fuse with that energy.
我得手后
Once I do,
整个地球再也没人能够再次封印我
no force on Earth will be able to imprison me again.
控制住我 求你们了
Restrain me, I beg you!
不要让我恢复体力
Do not let me recover my strength.
我叫过你偶尔放松一下
And I told you to let loose every now and again.
你听话吧
Shows what I know.
又怎样了 -土地变了
Now what? -The land changes.
见证伽洛克
Behold Garokk!
见证伽洛克
Behold Garokk!
注视我的杰作并颤抖吧
Gaze upon my works and tremble.
让伽洛克的纪♥元♥重新开启
Let the Age of Garokk begin anew.
你们有谁想英雄救美的 现在该出手了
If anyone's got a daring last-minute rescue in mind, now would be the time.
这招专业术语叫“空中传球”
To put it in the vernacular, alley-oop!
这些灰色土壤是怎么回事
What's with the gray dirt?
不 -好吧 石头脸
No! -All right, stone-face,
看你和艾德曼合金哪个硬
let's see how you stack up to adamantium.
哇 我的园艺活干得不错
Wow! You got some rough shrubbery around here, pal.
金刚狼 小心后面
Wolverine! Behind you!
他解封了 还侵蚀着土地
He's free, corrupting the land.
不 别过来
No! Get back!
我要窒息了
Let me breathe!
不
No!
必须铲除邪恶
Evil must be stopped!
让她暴走真不是个好主意
Not a real good idea to make her mad.
我召唤严冬之霜
I summon the bitter winter frost!
你敢挑战伽洛克的意志?
You dare challenge the will of Garokk?
奇怪 伽洛克好像要接近那些山脉
Curious. Garokk seems to be directing himself toward that mountain range.
那是为蛮荒之地供热的火山 -不是吧
Those are the volcanoes that heat the Savage Land. -Oh, my!
怎么了 -请注意 这仅仅是个假设
What is wrong? -This is just a hypothesis, mind you,
但据我猜测
but based on what I've observed,
如果伽洛克吸收了火山里的地热能量
if Garokk absorbs the energy of those geothermal pits,
他会变得无限强大
he could become supremely powerful.
然后整片土地都会石化
And this entire land would be frozen solid.
你们在说什么?我都满头大汗了
What are you talking about? I'm sweating like a pig here.
暴风女间接壮大了伽洛克
I believe Storm is responsible.
如果你严寒不能阻止你 伽洛克
If cold will not slow you, Garokk,
或许酷热可以
then perhaps heat will.
你就这么点能耐吗 气象女巫
Is this the limit of your power, weather witch?
无知的造物
Foolish creature!
你可悲的努力不过是在强化我
Your pitiful efforts merely empower me.
我召唤无上强大的自然元素之力
I summon the full force of the elements!
我相信暴风女的气象攻势
I believe Storm's attacks of meteorologic energy
实际上是在强化伽洛克 -快叫她住手
are actually strengthening Garokk. -We gotta stop her helping him.
暴风女 我是野兽 我请求你住手
Storm, this is Beast. Cease and desist, I implore you.
你这样做只会让情况恶化
Your efforts only exacerbate the situation.
别烦我
Leave me alone!
放开我
Let me go!
抱歉 小甜甜 你这是在
Sorry, sugar. You don't know what you're...
不
No!
哇 -真神奇
Wow! -Fascinating.
别过来
Stay back!
异教♥徒♥ 休想忤逆全能的伽洛克的意志
Infidel, do not attempt to thwart the will of almighty Garokk.
我苏醒了
I awaken.
很快整个蛮荒之地都会见证伽洛克的意志
Soon the entire Savage Land will know the will of Garokk.
大地的能量属于我
The power of the Earth shall be mine!
闭嘴
Silence!
索隆 并且只有索隆
Sauron, and Sauron alone,
能够统治蛮荒之地
will rule the Savage Land.
我会吸走你持有的每一盎司的能量
I will absorb every ounce of energy you possess.
我感受到了 它在浇筑
I can feel it, building,
流遍我全身
flowing through me.
不 能量太多了
No! It is too much!
我这是怎么了
What is happening to me?
不
No!
没人能挑战索隆还能活命
No one challenges Sauron and lives!
必须铲除邪恶
This evil must be destroyed!
暴风女 你别过去
Storm! Get away from there!
暴风女 小淘气 -你们在哪里
Storm! Rogue! -Where are you?
暴风女
Storm!
你们倒是说话啊 -小淘气
Somebody say something! -Rogue!
小淘气 暴风女
Rogue! Storm!
恐怕我们来得太迟了 朋友
I'm afraid we may be too late, my friend.
在这里 帮我扶着暴风女
Over here, boys. Help me with Storm.
她不省人事 但还活着
She is unconscious, but alive.
我们快带她回黑鸟上疗伤
We must get her to the medical facilities on the Blackbird.
我功败垂成
I was so close.
你没事了 卡尔·莱可斯 恶梦已经结束
You are safe now, Karl Lykos. The nightmare is over.
你不会再受变种人能量诱惑而化身成索隆
And with no mutant energy to tempt you, the presence of Sauron will haunt you no more.
谢谢你 朋友
Thank you, my friend.
我制♥造♥了这场混乱 还能请你原谅我吗
About my behavior back there, how can I ask you to forgive me?
安静 你需要休息 -我很害怕 小淘气
Hush, now. You need to rest. -I am frightened, Rogue.
听着 小甜甜 作恶的不是你
Listen, sugar, that wasn't you out there.
别忘了 索隆也控制过我
Don't forget, Sauron messed with my head, too.
谢谢你的理解
Thank you for your understanding.
这些年来的谨慎和克制
All these years of caution and denial,
最终还是释放了我真实的情感
to finally unleash my true feelings.
我喜欢释放自我
I liked letting go.
我从未感觉过如此的自♥由♥
Never before have I felt so free.
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表