剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
X战警 前情提要
Previously on X-MEN...
看 水蛭得手了
Look! Leech has it.
没人能偷走死亡女士的东西后……
No one steals from Lady Deathstrike
还能活命
and lives.
不
No!
是宇宙飞船
A spacecraft.
或许我们需要一个有艾德曼合金骨爪的人
Perhaps what we need is a human with a set of adamantium claws.
水蛭要向金刚狼报信
Leech got message for Wolverine.
是百合子要找你
Message is from Yuriko.
百合子
Yuriko.
他来了
He's here.
动手
Attack.
小心
Watch out!
好吧 百合子在哪呢
Now, where is Yuriko?
我在这 罗根
Here, Logan,
莫非你不认得我?
or don't you recognize me?
百合子
Yuriko?
你认识的百合子不复存在
The Yuriko you knew no longer exists.
我现在是死亡女士
I am Lady Deathstrike now,
为复仇而生的活体武器
a living weapon of revenge.
我曾经爱过你
I loved you once.
不要打开飞船
Don't open the ship!
放开她
Let her go!
怎么回事
What's happening?
我不想知道
I don't think I want to know.
X战警
第三季 第二集
不堪回首(下)
里面有东西
Something's inside!
好像还不太友好
And it don't sound friendly.
我要尽快找到宝藏
I ain't waiting to find out.
好吧 兄弟们
Okay, boys,
用掠夺者的方式欢迎外星人吧
let's give E.T. a Reavers welcome!
看来外星人要回应他们的盛情
Sounds like E.T. wants to return the favor.
不 -这是什么
No. -What is it?
无论这是什么 该有人让它消停一下
Whatever it is, I think it's time somebody shut it up!
别过来
Keep back!
这孩子都说了 丑八怪 别过来
You heard the kid, ugly! Back off.
大家增强火力 它还要过来
Up the power, Reavs! It's still coming.
我们要消灭它
We must destroy it.
放开我
Let me go!
它肯定是守护着一笔绝世宝藏
Whatever it is guarding must be astounding.
宝藏有空再拿 你先订着吧
Your shopping will have to wait. Let's book.
可是其他人
But the others.
现在救不了他们了 快跑 小娇娃
Nothing you can do for them now, petite. You run.
我来断后
I be right behind.
你抓不到我朋友的 怪兽
You don't want my friends, bête.
换牌皇做对手吧
Play with Gambit instead.
牌皇 小心
Gambit, don't!
不
No!
欢欢
Jubilee!
老天爷啊 我们放出什么怪物
Dear heaven, what have we unleashed?
你死定了
You're dead!
大家快跑
Let's move.
丑八怪还在追我们吗 法国仔
Ugly still following us, Cajun?
还没有 老友 看来你打伤它了
Not yet, mon ami. I think you hurt it.
欢欢 你能听见吗
Jubilee, can you hear me?
拜托 孩子 说句话吧
Come on, kid, talk to me.
坚持住吧 我求你了
Just hang in there, okay? For me.
看清楚了吧 百合子
Have a good look, Yuriko.
这就是你的复仇 你现在高兴啦
Here's your revenge. Are you happy now?
你是我的杀父仇人
You are the one who destroyed my father.
这档事也怪你
This is on your head!
我不管这是谁的错
Gambit don't care whose fault this is.
如果想活着解决问题 都快跑吧
But if you wanna live to settle it, we best be moving!
我们的帐还没了结 金刚狼
This is not over between us, Wolverine!
坦白说 我分不清杰克逊·波洛克的
Frankly, I've never been able to tell Jackson Pollock's paintings
画作和遮布
from his drop cloths.
美国抽象派画家
但我觉得毕加索有股特殊的魅力
But Picasso holds a peculiar fascination for me.
西班牙立体主义艺术家
他的作品如此原始 如此有机地组合
There's something so primal, so organic in his work.
你不觉得吗
Don't you think?
我个人觉得他下笔流畅 能媲美他的只有
Personally, I find an eloquence in his brushstroke, equaled only by...
野兽 -教授
Beast. -Professor?
你立刻回来
You are needed immediately.
恕我失陪 女士
Do forgive me, madam,
我像是遗忘了一个很重要的约定
but it appears I've neglected a most important appointment.
我想我们甩掉那怪物了
I think we have lost the creature.
别这么肯定
Don't bet on it.
你的手下呢 你在乎他们吗
And what of your men? Or do you care?
他们知道有风险 -那么莫洛克族呢
They knew the risks. -And what about the Morlocks?
他们不也很无辜吗
What have they done to deserve this?
他们是盗贼 现在也该付出代价了
They were thieves. Now they are paying for it.
那是什么
What is that thing?
小娇娃毫发无损 但像丢了魂似的
Petite's body look okay, but there nobody home.
先别担心这小屁孩
Worry about your whelp later.
现在 我们要离开这里
Right now, we must get out of here!
谁也跑不了
Nobody's going nowhere,
除非我们知道怎样除掉那东西
till we figure out what to do about that thing.
放开我 金刚狼
Release me, Wolverine,
别逼我动手
while you still can.
不行 姐妹
Forget it, sister.
如果怪物爬到地面
If that monster reaches the surface,
就会吃掉八百万人
it'll have 8 million victims to snack on.
我们不能让那种事发生
We got to see that don't happen!
救普通人类 为什么
To save normal humans? Why?
他们憎恨你们 -那不重要
They all hate you! -That ain't the point.
是吗
No?
你愿为那些不尊重你的人牺牲性命?
You give your life for those who mock you?
动物 天生的怪胎 变种人
Animal, mistake of nature, mutant.
这是我的命运
It's my life.
这怪物怎么回事
What's happening to that thing?
金刚狼 牌皇 救我
Wolverine, Gambit, help me.
那是什么
What is it?
坚持住 小娇娃 牌皇来了
Hang on, petite. Gambit on the way!
法国仔 不
Cajun, no...
现在怎么办
Now what do we do?
你知道的 琴
You know, Jean,
最近好几次都让我以为我们要永别了
there've been times lately when I thought we'd never be together again like this.
我懂你的意思 斯科特
I know what you mean, Scott.
如果让凶兆先生得逞
If Sinister had succeeded...
但他没有
But he didn't.
现在 这里终于只有我们俩
And now, at last there's just the two of us.
镭射眼 琴 你们立即回来
Cyclops, Jean, you are needed immediately.
你说什么来着
You were saying?
不好意思 西德尼
Sorry to do this to you, Sidney,
又要麻烦你将我俩点的菜拿走
but I think you better pack our dinner to go. Again.
丢掉这孩子 金刚狼
Leave the child, Wolverine.
你对她仁至义尽了
There is nothing more you can do for her.
不行 X战警不会抛弃队友
Never! X-Men don't abandon their own!
你是在讽刺我……
Are you implying that...
死亡女士 别抛弃我们
Lady Deathstrike, don't leave us.
百合子
Yuriko!
求你 救救我们
Please, help us!
他们被困在里面
They are all inside!
畜生
Animal!
别冲动 亲爱的
Not so fast, chère.
你可能会后悔的
Don't do something you might regret.
你这样做有什么用
What good will that do?
怪物能把墙烧穿
It burns through walls!
没用 但能争取些时间来想办法
Oui, chère. But this give us time to figure out a plan.
我有办法 法国仔 你带这孩子离开这里
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表