剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
动手 索隆
Now, Sauron!
我从未感受到如此巨大的力量
I've never felt such power!
她以后就做我的能量源
She shall sustain me forever!
我们真会看到恐龙吗
Are we really gonna see dinosaurs?
想看恐龙好容易 保持警惕就好
Dinosaurs are the easy part, so keep your guard up.
那是什么雕像 -是伽洛克
Who's the zit case? -That's Garokk.
卡-扎尔上次跟我们说过他的传说
Some goofy legend Ka-Zar told us about last time we were here.
信众们认为他的灵魂居住在这片土地深处
His worshippers believed his soul inhabited the very soil of this land.
照我说 此地不宜久留
If you ask me, that's a good place to leave.
好了 大家打醒十二分精神
All right, people, eyes open, minds sharp.
扫描器锁定了暴风女的基因频率
My scanner is set to Storm's genetic frequency.
她肯定在附近 -我去看一看
She is unquestionably nearby. -I'll take a look-see.
我去闻一闻 -你找到什么线索吗
I'll take a "smell-see." -You picking up anything?
有一股气味 但肯定不是暴风女的
I'm getting a scent, but it sure ain't Storm.
那是什么
What is it?
你很会挑东西吃 但礼貌却很糟糕
Your taste is excellent, but your manners are appalling.
野兽 -别担心 宝贝
Beast! -Don't worry, darling.
噢 天呐
Oh, dear.
休想吃到特色套餐
No blue plate special today.
野兽 -身手敏捷啊 亲爱的
Beast! -Deft maneuver, my dear.
这头畜生就是难缠
This critter just don't know when to quit!
快 把它赶到空地
Quickly! Drive him toward the clearing!
快去空地 大恐龙
You heard the man, Barney.
恶心
Gross!
它一时半刻出不来
That should hold him for a while.
欢迎光临 什么风把你们吹到这里来
Welcome, my friend. What brings you back to my valley?
说来话长 -嘿 大伙们
Long story. -Hey, guys!
你们是不是忘了些什么
Aren't you forgetting something?
对 忘了给你请个保姆
Yeah. A babysitter.
我能照顾好自己
I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself,
我才不要保姆呢
thank you very much.
救我
Help.
我不知道我们还有一只史前动物做队友
Can I please have a scorecard so I can tell the good extinct animals from the bad ones?
你的族人为什么笃信伽洛克
I didn't know your people went in for that Garokk stuff.
这要从你们上次刚走不久说起
It started shortly after your first visit.
索隆兴兵袭击我族 大肆掳掠
Sauron raised an army and captured many of my people.
他奴役俘虏们去修葺凶兆的堡垒
He used them as slave labor to rebuild Sinister's fortress.
我们策划起义 但节节失利
We mounted a rebellion, but my people were overmatched.
眼看胜利无望
They had all but given up hope.
然后怪事就发生了
Then a strange thing happened.
某夜 这尊雕像出现在村子里
One night, the statue appeared in our village.
没人知道它从哪里来 怎么会在那里
No one knows where it came from or how it got there.
尽管我很疑惑 但族人们把这当成征兆
Though I was suspicious, to my people it was a sign.
大家重整旗鼓 消灭敌军
They rallied, destroyed Sauron's army,
推♥翻♥索隆的暴♥政♥
and overthrew his tyranny.
大家都说是伽洛克保佑我们
They believe Garokk gave them the strength.
你怎么看 -我不知道
What do you believe? -I do not know.
族人们得到解放 我就没深究太多了
My people are liberated. I do not ask how.
一块大石头竟然能战胜索隆
It'll take more than an old hunk of rock to lick Sauron this time.
我掉到沥青坑里都没人安慰一下我
Not one word! It's bad enough I gotta smell like a driveway.
不是吧 安慰一下我好难吗
Come on, guys. It's not that bad.
他们听到有动静 -大家小心 有状况
They hear something. -Heads up, people. Incoming!
放开她 你们这群臭鸟
Buzz off, you buzzards!
野兽 我们用“快球特攻” -我乐意效劳
Beast, mix me up a Fastball Special. Happy to oblige.
谢谢让座 伙计
Thanks for the lift, bub.
艾萨克·牛顿爵士说过
To paraphrase Sir Isaac Newton,
有上升 必然会有回落
that which goes up must invariably come down.
还有谁要玩摔跤
So, anyone else want to wrestle?
你在你的故土尚且被我打败 哺乳动物
I defeated you in your own land, mammal.
在我的地盘就更加没机会
You have no chance in my domain.
你抓到我再说吧
You can't beat me if you can't catch me.
怎么了 小鸟人 你冷就多穿点衣服
What's wrong, bird-boy? Forget your overcoat?
看着我双眼 孩子
Look into my eyes, child.
噢 不了 休想故伎重演
Oh, no. You ain't pulling that trick twice.
非常好
Very well.
我变弱了 我要补充能量
Getting weaker. Must re-energize.
你给我下去吧 伙计
The only place you're going is down, bub!
可惜你不会飞
Pity you can't fly.
我接完一个又接一个
I sense a recurring motif.
好的 李千欢 只剩你一个
Okay, Jubilee, you're the only one left.
没事的
No problem.
试试这招
Chew on this!
哇 -无♥耻♥的小屁孩
Wow! -Impudent whelp!
不 不要现在
No! Not now!
你的计划已经实现 我的圣主
Your plan is reaching fruition, my lord.
蛮荒之地的异教♥徒♥不久都会绝迹
Soon the Savage Land will be cleansed of all disbelievers,
伽洛克的纪♥元♥会重新开启
and the Age of Garokk will begin anew.
时辰已到
The time has come.
释放气象女巫
Release the weather witch.
容我为你效劳
Allow me to help you.
你自♥由♥了 气象女巫
You are now free, weather witch.
你不必再滋养索隆
You are no longer food for Sauron.
你能纵情使用自然元素的力量
You can revel in the power of the elements!
伽洛克的意旨实现了
Garokk's will be done!
好了 你给我找的保姆怎么样
So, what about that babysitter?
金刚狼 住手
Wolverine, no!
卡尔 真的是你吗
Karl? Is it really you?
你认识这怪人?-我认识这个好人
You know this creep? -I know him to be a good man.
化身成索隆之后就是坏人了 -怎么回事
I was. Until Sauron took over. -But how?
凶兆先生把我当作实验对象
Mr. Sinister used me as a guinea pig in his experiments.
我想继续存活
Now I need to drain energy
就要从无辜者身上吸取能量
from innocent victims just to stay alive.
如果我吸了变种人的能量
If I absorb it from a mutant,
就会变成你们刚才打败的那个怪物
I become the abomination you just defeated.
我不能控制他
I have no control over him,
但我要为他的罪行负责
but I must answer for his crimes.
我不配活着
I don't deserve to live.
不要绝望
Do not despair.
X战警对人体变异的研究可谓经验丰富
The X-Men have vast experience in studying human mutation.
我会和泽维尔教授结合各自的知识
Professor Xavier and I will combine our knowledge
来解决你的困扰
to aid you in your quandary.
好了 你能说说暴风女的下落吗
Meantime, how about showing us where you got Storm hid?
不然我就
On the other hand...
不可能
It can't be.
未
完
待 续
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表