剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
That's it! -What's it?
为何凤♥凰♥没杀我们?-我哪知道
Why hasn't the Phoenix melted us? -How should I know?
因为琴或多或少还能控制住凤♥凰♥
Because Jean has at least some control over the creature.
所以她仍有一线希望能获救
That means there's still hope of reaching her.
没错 她的心灵
Yes, its mind.
核心集团一度短暂地控制住凤♥凰♥形态的琴
The Inner Circle controlled the Phoenix-Jean entity, at least for a time,
他们先攻击琴的薄弱点 -不过 野兽
by attacking its most vulnerable spot. -But, Beast,
那是琴的心灵
it's Jean's mind!
我不是要伤害她的心灵 是要她放松戒备
I do not propose to harm her mind, only disable it.
要用记忆干扰装置防止琴形成连贯的记忆
A mnemonic scrambling device would temporarily prevent her from forming coherent thought.
从而迫使凤♥凰♥离开琴的身体
That could cause the creature to leave her!
我正是此意
My thoughts, exactly.
我怎么没想到呢
How could I have not seen it?
我们过去几周致力于恢复琴的记忆
All those weeks we worked to make Jean whole again,
却正中凤♥凰♥下怀
simply made her the perfect host.
凤♥凰♥ 你怎么还不退散
Phoenix, why do you still inhabit Jean's body?
你任务已完成 别再纠缠她了
Your work is done. You do her harm by remaining!
记忆干♥扰♥器♥ 度身定造
One mnemonic scrambler, made-to-order.
就差一个合适的实验对象 谁愿做白老鼠
Now, to find a suitable test subject. Volunteers?
怎么了 -是琴
What is it? -It's Jean.
我感应到她 -在哪里?这里吗?
I feel her presence. -Where? Here?
不 就在附近 是她的故居
No, somewhere near. A place from her past.
一个充满动人回忆的去处
A place full of emotional memories.
妈妈 爸爸 我到家了
Mom, Dad, I'm home.
妈妈?爸爸?
Mom? Dad?
妈妈?你在吗?
Mom? Are you here?
普罗米修斯
Prometheus!
普罗米修斯 是我 琴
Prometheus, it's me. Jean.
爸爸 爸爸到家了
Daddy? Daddy's home!
爸爸 是你吗
Daddy? Is that you?
爸爸 你要去哪
Daddy? Where are you going?
爸爸
Daddy?
请原谅 亲爱的 这是唯一的办法
Forgive me, chère, this is the only way.
蠢材
Fools!
你那玩意怎么不起效?
Why ain't that brain buster working?
耐心点 小淘气 马上就好
Patience, Rogue. It should take effect momentarily.
琴 我的朋友 别抗拒我们的帮助
Jean, my friend! Do not reject our help.
放松你的 -我没有朋友
Let your mind... -I have no friends!
怎么回事 “X战警之你抛我接”?
What is this, "catch the X-Men" day?
她念力之强大远超我想象
Her mind is more powerful than anything I could imagine.
连干♥扰♥器♥的电路都烧了
She has overloaded the scrambler's circuitry.
我们早该料到会这样
We knew it could come to this.
我们该结束了 -罗根?
We got to end it. -Logan?
琴?-动手吧
Jean? -Do it.
快点 趁我还没失控 快阻止她
Quickly, while I still have control. Stop her now!
我做不到
I can't!
求你了 如果你真的爱我 别让她
Please, if you truly love me, don't let her...
你应该趁有机会就杀掉我
You should have destroyed me when you had the chance.
可惜啊 野兽 我弄坏了你的小玩具
What a pity, Beast. I've ruined your little toy.
现在按我的规矩来玩吧
Now we'll play on my terms!
别伤害他们 琴
Let them go. Jean.
琴·格雷已经不复存在
Jean Grey no longer exists!
我知道你在的 琴 我感觉到你
I know you're there, Jean. I can still feel you.
你不会对朋友痛下杀手
You cannot destroy your friends.
别这么肯定
Don't be so sure!
我爱你 琴
I love you, Jean.
我们都爱你 你也爱大家
We all love you. And you love us.
你爱我 这是永恒不变的事实
You love me. Nothing will ever change that.
斯科特?斯科特 我
Scott? Scott, I...
琴
Jean!
抱歉 斯科特
I'm sorry, Scott.
但我必须趁她分心时攻击她的心灵
But I had to attack her mind while she was distracted.
只要能救回她 再冒险 -她只是昏迷了
As long as I've got her back, safe and... -I only stunned her.
必须立即消灭她体内的怪物 快点
The creature inside her must be destroyed now. Quickly.
不要 -动手 别让她
No. -Now. Before she...
别让我复苏?你们太迟了
Recovers? You're too late.
至于你
And as for you,
你跟琴·格雷说过 做老师最大的乐趣
You once told Jean Grey that the greatest joy a teacher has
就是看到学生比自己优秀
is to be surpassed by his own pupil.
而你看到了 -住手
Enjoy! -Stop!
我不会让你入侵我……
I won't allow you to enter my...
在心灵的战场里 我的意志无人能敌
In the battlefield of the mind, my will shall prevail!
你真以为你那弱小的念力能跟我抗衡?
Do you really think your puny mind is a match for mine?
你初次使用凤♥凰♥之力是为了
As you once used the power of the Phoenix to
封印安姆夸安水晶
bind the M'Kraan Crystal,
我现在要用我的念力封印……
I now bind the Phoenix with the power of...
你们人类真是不自量力
The conceit of you humans, the arrogance!
琴 如果你听到我说话 帮我
Jean. If you can hear me, help me.
帮我 帮我
Help me. Help me.
不可能 我是凤♥凰♥
This can't be. I am Phoenix!
我现在要用念力封印凤♥凰♥ -不
I now bind the Phoenix with the power of my mind! - No!
不
No!
教授 -琴
Professor! -Jean!
教授 她不会有事吧 -小琴
Professor, will she be all right? -Jeannie.
凤♥凰♥暂时被我遏制起来
The Phoenix is contained, for now.
若不是琴亲自帮我 我也不可能战胜凤♥凰♥
I could never have defeated the Phoenix if Jean herself had not helped me.
琴的精神力量真的很惊人
The strength of her mind is truly awesome.
你好 四眼仔 -你也好 美女
Hi, four-eyes. -Hi yourself, tiger.
我们有伴了 -是希阿人
We got company. -The Shi'ar.
幸会 查尔斯
Greetings, Charles.
莉兰德拉 你怎么来了
Lilandra! What is the matter?
你怎么没预先跟我说一声
Why didn't you alert me telepathically?
查尔斯·泽维尔 以下是
Charles Xavier, it is the decision
希阿帝国高级议会的裁决:
of the High Council of the Shi'ar Empire
我们决定将凤♥凰♥ 也就是琴·格雷
that the being known both as the Phoenix and as Jean Grey,
判处死刑
must be destroyed!
莉兰德拉 不要这样
Lilandra, stop this!
为了宇宙众生的福祉
For the sake of all that live,
必须处死琴·格雷
Jean Grey must perish.
未完待续
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表