剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
太好啦 终于有个哥哥陪我骑马了
This is great. I've never had a brother to ride with before.
听着 我们不是亲兄弟 我们是挂名兄弟
Get this. We're not brothers. We're stepbrothers.
我一有机会就要踩着你
And I'm gonna step on you every chance I get.
为什么?我没对你做任何事
Why? I didn't do anything to you.
凯恩 不准动他
Cain, leave him alone.
查尔斯 你没事吧
Charles, are you all right?
嗯 没事 我想凯恩是要帮我下马
Yeah, I'm okay. I think Cain was just trying to help me get down.
查尔斯 回屋子里准备吃饭吧
Charles, go up to the house and get ready for dinner.
我必须要跟凯恩单独聊聊
Cain and I have to have a talk. Alone.
蠢材
You fool!
我叫你要对那孩子好点
I told you to be nice to the kid.
如果他老妈甩了我 我俩就见财化水了
If his mother dumps me, we'll be out all that money.
我要赶紧送走你 不让你搞砸我的计划
I have to get rid of you fast, or you'll mess up my plans.
什么计划
What plans?
抱歉我迟到了 我在收拾行李
Sorry I'm late. I was packing.
你要去哪里?-关你什么事?
Where are you going? -What's it to you?
寄宿学校 -但你才刚到我家不久
Boarding school. -But you just got here.
对啊 抱歉刚才那样对你 -没事啦
Yeah. Sorry about before. -It's all right.
他很快会回来的
He'll be back before you know it.
那间学校不错 就当是减轻你♥妈♥的♥负担
It's a good school, and this way there's less of a burden on your mother.
我妈怎么不见好转?
Isn't my mother getting well?
别说这话 她在不断地康复起来
Why, sure. She's getting better all the time.
我感觉到她 她病情严重
I see her. She's very ill.
你又来了 别胡思乱想 你妈身体很好
There, there. You're imagining things. Your mom is fine.
查尔斯犯头痛了
Charles is having one of his headaches.
带他回去躺着并叫医生
Take him to bed and call the doctor.
我爸是因为你才送走我的
My father sent me away because of you.
但这不是真的
But that is not true.
是真的
Yes, it is.
我要在那间破学校待多久
How long do I have to stay at that dumb school?
除非你能友善对待那个小病君泽维尔
Until you learn to be nice to that sickly little geek, Xavier.
他老妈将不久于人世
His mother isn't going to be around much longer.
你再闯祸就会把事情搞砸
If you cause trouble, you could blow the whole deal.
我老爹真是个极品渣男
My old man was a real piece of work.
这不是真的
It isn't true.
有何发现?-往事的复杂性出乎意料
What did you learn? -More than I bargained for.
我继父跟我妈结婚是为了钱
My stepfather married my mother for her wealth.
我妈真心爱他 他却没在乎过我们母子俩
She loved him. He never cared for her or me.
真让人遗憾
How very sad.
父辈的罪恶
The sins of the father.
瞧 你这漂亮女孩子干嘛要跟着这种矬汉
Say, what's a nice girl like you doing with a face like this?
你明明可以选择我 -省省吧 怪胎
When you could be with me! -Get a grip, freak!
不 不 不 不 我是个大咖
No, no, no, no, look! I'm a big shot!
真的 你瞧 我头脑也灵活
Really! See? And I'm smart, too!
嗯 好吧 我有时也不切实际
And, well, not in practical things.
她为什么不喜欢我
Why doesn't she like me?
莫非她听我妈胡说?-需要情圣指点吗
Maybe she talked to my mother. -Want some pointers?
女人喜欢真实的男人
Women like guys to be themselves.
我们会帮你恢复原状 -休想
We can help you get back that way. -Never!
看来我们必须采取强硬的措施
Looks like we're gonna have to do this the hard way.
你就会耍嘴皮子
Now you're talking.
你也不用那么明显
You don't have to make it that hard.
得手了 -嘿
Got it! - Hey!
快还给我
Bring that back!
嘿 你们怎么会知道我的事
Hey! How do you know about me?
教授 拿到红宝石了
Professor, we have the ruby.
几乎就赶不及了
And not a moment too soon.
凯恩 回想起你从寄宿学校回来的那天
Cain, recall the day you returned from boarding school.
你怎么整个夏天都不回来探望我们
Why didn't you ever visit us during the summer?
我在忙更重要的事情
I had better things to do.
爸爸不会让我回家
Father won't let me come home.
他爱查尔斯甚于爱我
He likes Charles better than me.
凯恩 爸爸对你我一视同仁
Cain, Father doesn't like me more than you.
你怎么知道我在想什么
How did you know what I was thinking?
你对我使用读心术 你是变种仔
You read my mind! You're a mutie!
抱歉 我不是故意的 求你别告诉别人
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. Please, don't tell anyone.
变种仔 变种仔 变种仔
Mutie! Mutie! Mutie!
凯恩 我那时还小 控制不好我的异能
Cain, I was too young to control my powers.
你能原谅我吗 -原谅你?
Can you forgive me? Forgive you?
你后来仍用读心术扰乱我们正常人的世界
You're still doing it! Messing around where you don't belong!
我敢说大家都憎恨你
I made sure everyone hated you.
变种仔 变种仔 变种仔
Mutie! Mutie! Mutie!
桑德拉也不例外
Even Sondra!
怎么回事?-我以为我能忘掉那件事了
What happened? -I thought I was over all of this.
我那时很年轻 却受那么大的罪
But I was so young, and it hurt so much.
教授 -我不要原谅我哥
Professor... -Do not ask me to forgive my brother.
凯恩不过是个有施虐倾向的恶霸
Cain is nothing but a sadistic bully.
他不值得被任何人同情
He deserves no sympathy from anyone.
我不同情他 我只想你能理解他
I would not. I ask only that you should understand him.
你教过我们别让心灵囿于过去
You have taught us not to let the past control our hearts.
你去跟野兽说我要跟凯恩独处片刻
Tell Beast I shall be with him shortly.
谢谢你
And thank you.
哥 我俩必须沟通 跟我进行心灵对话吧
Brother, we must talk. I will meet you in our mind.
X战警拿回了赛托拉克红宝石
The X-Men have brought the Ruby of Cyttorak
以恢复你的力量 挽救你的性命
to give you back your powers, to save your life.
你这样做有何目的
What's in it for you?
让我确信我曾救过你 我就满足了
The satisfaction of knowing I saved your life.
那可改变不了什么
That changes nothing.
我会一直做你在现实生活中的梦魇
I'll always be your living nightmare.
那是我应受之孽
That is my burden to bear.
我可不领情 你能别这么死脑筋吗
I don't care. Can't you get that through your thick skull?
也许有朝一日你会领情的
Perhaps one day you will.
“凡持有此圣石者 其人应准备好”
"Whosoever possesses the sacred gem shall prepare himself
“获取赛托拉克深红镣铐之力”
"to receive the power of the crimson bands of Cyttorak.
音乐不要停 把舞跳起来
More music! More dancing!
“念动此段咒语”
"Read these words,
“此间即会驶出一辆人形红坦克”
"and go from this place a human juggernaut.
别让它……停下来?
Don't let it... Stop?
怎么回事
What happened?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
谢谢你
Thank you!
怎样?-没人能再染指我的力量
Well? -Nobody's ever gonna mess with my powers again!
出招吧 大块头
Make your move, tough guy.
改天再战 矮东西
Another time, short stuff.
等我有兴致再说
When I'm in the mood.
这场景我是亲眼所见却难以置信
I see it and I don't believe it.
我们要追吗?-不 斯科特
Do we follow? -No, Scott.
他选择了不再发动攻击
He chose not to continue his attack.
我相信他是在以自己的方式说“谢谢”
I believe that is his way of saying, "Thank you."
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表