剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
X战警 前情提要
Previously on X-MEN...
你们X战警获准进来
You X-Men were allowed to enter,
我很乐意向你们介绍核心集团的最新成员
so that I could have the pleasure of introducing you to the Inner Circle's newest member.
为我们的新皇后干杯
To our new queen!
为新皇后干杯
Our new queen!
琴
Jean!
我们不可能永远糊弄和操纵凤♥凰♥
We can't deceive and control the Phoenix forever.
哪天她醒悟过来 就会跟核心集团作对
Some day she'll discover the truth, and turn against the Inner Circle.
你卑鄙地利用了我 却让我大开眼界
Your pathetic attempt to use me has opened my eyes!
不要 求你了 我
No! Please! I...
你让我去作恶 你从中获得权力
You had me do evil to gain you power.
但凭借这副躯壳 我感受到邪恶的快♥感♥
But through this body, I felt the thrill of that evil.
现在 我渴求更多
Now I thirst for more!
琴 你回来了
Jean, it's you.
跟我说句话吧 救我
Talk to me! Help me!
为了新的感受 为了狂热的破坏欲
For this new sensation, the rapture of destruction,
为了凤♥凰♥的喜悦 为了恣肆的邪恶乐趣
for the pleasure of the Phoenix! The unbound joy of evil!
凡人琴·格雷已不复存在
The mortal Jean Grey is no more.
我乃浴火之躯
I am fire made flesh!
力量的化身
Power incarnate!
我是黑凤♥凰♥
I am the Dark Phoenix!
X战警
第三季 第十六集
黑凤♥凰♥(三):黑凤♥凰♥
别那样做 -噢 天呐
Do not do it. -Oh, dear.
你们想我回到太空的冰冷虚无之中?
You wish me to return to the cold nothingness of space?
你们想我放弃这个身体?
You wish me to give up the body?
不可能
Never!
我的凤♥凰♥之力超越善与恶
There is a power beyond good and evil,
既能用来创造 也能用来毁灭
the power to create and the power to destroy.
琴 你听到我说话吗
Jean, can you hear me?
琴·格雷不会听到你的话
Jean Grey can hear nothing.
你有话就对凤♥凰♥说吧
Speak only to the Phoenix.
琴 用你心灵的力量反抗她
Jean, fight it! Use the powers of your mind.
记住我们不能失去彼此
Remember what we mean to each other.
琴 求你不要离开我
Jean, please, don't leave me.
斯科特?斯科特 救我
Scott? Scott, help me.
够了 你们再没有利用价值了
Enough! You are of no use to me.
鸭子
Ducks.
我讨厌鸭子
I hate ducks.
我只是注意到你救的是我 不是金刚狼
Gambit can't help but notice you save him, chère, and not Wolverine.
看我多有女人缘 -别臭美 邋遢仔
Must be my way with women. -Don't flatter yourself, swamp-boy.
跟你提一点建议 法国仔
Little piece of advice, Cajun.
永远不要惹毛那个女人
Never make that woman mad at you.
凤♥凰♥以前还帮过我们 怎么突然性情大变
Speaking of mood swings, what's bugging the Phoenix? She used to be on our side.
恐怕泽维尔的直觉是没错的
I fear Xavier's intuition has proved prescient.
琴是保留了人性
Through Jean's keen human senses,
然而凤♥凰♥已经体验过那些无节制的新感受
the Phoenix has experienced exhilarating new sensations and emotions.
她可能要放弃人性了 -你去问清楚她吧
I doubt she wants to give them up. -Why not ask her?
还要有礼貌地问她
Better ask her real nice.
你们的末日到了 X战警
Your destiny is at its end, X-Men.
黑凤♥凰♥要把你们尽数消灭
The Dark Phoenix has come to destroy you all!
全体戒备
Defend yourselves.
记住 琴被她控制着 要小心点
But remember, Jean is up there with her. Be careful.
我召唤飓风的力量
I call upon the power of the hurricane!
稳住 小甜甜
Hang on, sugar.
你们觉得凭这点渺小的力量就能抵抗我?
Do you really think your puny powers mean anything to me?
原谅我 琴
Forgive me, Jean.
雕虫小技
This is too easy.
我只会对你们感到厌倦和失望
You provide me only annoyance, frustration.
闪电的力量
The power of lightning!
为什么我要消灭他们 身体却倍感紧张?
Why does the body excite when I must struggle to get at them?
休想伤害她 女巫
Get away from her, you witch!
怎么回事
What in the world?
呃噢
Uh-oh!
为什么他们被打垮 我的快♥感♥反而减少?
Why does the sensation lessen when the opponent is weak?
镭射眼 来吧
Cyclops, now!
不 -野兽
No! -Beast!
蠢材 我根本不需要原始的视觉和听觉
Fools! Do you think I need eyes to see, ears to hear?
至于这么狠吗 姐们
Shouldn't have done that, gal.
我要吸走你一些力量 让你还嚣张
Let's see how cocky you are once I've drained off some of your power.
住手
Stop it!
这就是你的杀手锏?
Is this all you can do against me?
雕虫小技
This is too easy.
把琴还给我
Give her back!
你怎么如此在乎这个身体
Why do you care about this body?
我爱她
I love her.
爱?
Love?
我理解不了
I do not understand.
我不接受这个答案
Your answer is unacceptable.
斯科特?我做了什么?
Scott? What have I done?
我爱你 斯科特
I love you, Scott.
无论未来变得怎样 我永远都爱着你
No matter what the future holds, I will always love you.
矢志不渝
Never forget.
小琴
Jeannie.
埃鲁克 有没有新发现的生命痕迹?
Life readings, Eluke? As if I didn't already know.
没有 船长
Nothing, Captain.
狄巴里星系跟别的星系一样死气沉沉
The D'Bari star system is as devoid of life as the others.
看来是白费力气了
It seems such a waste.
能探索的地方好多 上头却派我们来这里
An entire universe out there, waiting to be discovered, and we're asked to map dead star systems.
未必 也许有朝一日我们会有新发现
Who knows? Maybe one day we shall find something.
那是什么?怎么回事?
What is it? What's happening?
我不知道
I don't know.
埃鲁克 那是什么 彗星吗
Eluke! What was that? A comet?
不 那是活物
No. It is alive!
它一头扎进那颗恒星里 肯定没命了
It just plunged into the sun. Surely it cannot have survived.
船长 根据数据显示 那个生物还活着
According to my readings, Captain, the creature is still alive.
不仅活着 还在补充能量
Not only alive, but feeding!
在恒星上补充能量?
Feeding? On a star?
引擎舱 全速前进 快点
Engine room! Full forward, now!
关掉所有引擎
All engines stop!
怎么停下了 应该立即撤离
Why are we stopping? Get us out of here!
不对 无论那是什么生物
No. That thing, whatever it is,
它刚才可是摧毁了整个星系
just destroyed an entire star system.
若不是无人星系 一众无辜生灵就会遭殃
If those planets had been inhabited, billions of innocent beings would have been wiped out.
趁它还没回过劲 我们赶紧消灭它
We must destroy that creature before it feeds again.
埃鲁克 它去哪里了
Eluke, where is the creature now?
消失了 凭空消失了
Gone. Just gone!
帮我联♥系♥女皇
Connect me with the Empress.
不 别追了 快给我回来
No, do not pursue, return to me now.
角斗士 -微臣在
Gladiator. -Yes, my Empress!
立即召集御前侍卫
Assemble the Imperial Guard immediately
整备帝国星际巡洋舰
and make ready the Imperial Star Cruiser!
怎么回事 女皇
What has happened, my Empress?
我们最可怕的恶梦降临了
Our worst nightmare.
恐怕琴·格雷不复存在了
I'm afraid Jean Grey no longer exists.
当凤♥凰♥第一次附身于琴 我们很感激
When she first inhabited Jean's body, we were thankful.
她和琴合力使我们免遭安姆夸安水晶之劫
Jean helped her protect us from the M'Kraan Crystal.
但如今她那股外星力量完全吞噬了琴
But now Jean has been overwhelmed by the alien force within her.
只要琴还活着 我们就不能放弃
As long as Jean is alive, we can't stop trying.
没错 斯科特 但我们也需正视
Of course, Scott, but we must also be honest with ourselves
问题的严重性
about the depth of the problem.
除非凤♥凰♥自愿离开琴的身体
Unless the Phoenix agrees to leave Jean's body,
不然我没办法救回琴
I see no way to save our friend.
教授 她要回来了
Professor, she's coming back.
她要回来了 -你怎么知道凤♥凰♥要回来
She's coming back. -How do you know the Phoenix is returning?
因为琴要回来 我跟她依旧心灵相通
Jean is returning. Our psychic rapport is still functioning.
我们要竭尽所能保护琴
We will do everything in our power to protect Jean.
同时要尽一切努力战胜琴体内的凤♥凰♥
But at the same time we must do all we can to defeat the Phoenix within her
不然我们的世界就会遭殃
or our world will not survive.
如何才能打败一个能秒杀全场的存在
How do you beat something that can melt you in a split second?
对了 -什么对了
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表