剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
X战警 前情提要
Previously on X-MEN...
我的念力感应到一个更为强大的存在
My psychic abilities have discovered a creature with more power
强得超乎你想象
than even you can imagine!
继续说
Do tell.
她是凤♥凰♥
They call her the Phoenix.
她本来是神器安姆夸安水晶的守护者
She was the guardian of the fantastically powerful M'Kraan Crystal.
凤♥凰♥带着水晶飞进高温的太阳核心
The Phoenix flew with the crystal into the burning heart of the sun!
凤♥凰♥牺牲了自己?
The Phoenix destroyed herself?
正好相反
No! It lived!
把水晶安置在太阳里之后
After depositing the crystal in the sun,
这股原始的力量返回地球
this primal force returned to Earth.
凤♥凰♥ 你怎么还不退散
Phoenix, why do you still inhabit Jean's body?
你任务已完成 别再纠缠她了
Your work is done. You do her harm by remaining!
凤♥凰♥可能拥有无尽的力量
The Phoenix could be the source of limitless power!
我们核心集团向来要吸纳强者
Tradition demands that such power be wielded by us,
这是传统
the Inner Circle.
她睡着了 我已侵入她的心灵
She's asleep. I'm in her mind.
你进来吧
You may now enter.
侵入她的心灵之后 我就制♥造♥幻象
And once I'm in her mind, I can use my power of illusion
创造一个由我主导的世界
to create whatever reality I choose.
不 琴
No! Jean!
我不是琴 我是凤♥凰♥
Not Jean. I am Phoenix!
做得好 我的爱人
Good work, my love.
过奖了 夫君
Thank you, my husband!
X战警
第三季 第十五集
黑凤♥凰♥(二):核心集团
泽维尔呼叫镭射眼 你听到吗 完毕
Xavier to Cyclops. Do you read? Over.
请回复 完毕
Come in. Over.
他肯定关掉了对讲机
His communicator must be down.
斯科特
Scott.
听到的话请回复
Respond if you sense my presence.
竟然有人能屏蔽我的心灵感应?
Who would know how to block my psychic probe?
脑波增幅器 帮我突破屏蔽
Cerebro, help me break through.
脑波增幅器 我们怎么联♥系♥不上X战警?
Cerebro, why can we not contact the X-Men?
存在人为干扰和电子干扰
Dual barriers, one human, one electronic.
双重干扰使感应失效
Together they are confusing, impenetrable.
继续搜寻 我要歇会
Keep probing. I need a moment's rest.
好了 肖 你抓到他们了
All right, Shaw. You have them.
接着如何料理他们?
Now what are we going to do with them?
悉听尊便 利澜
Whatever you like, Leland.
你还质疑我的实力 你承认你错了吧
You doubted my work. Admit it, you were wrong.
我不用承认什么
I admit nothing!
怎么不处理掉他们一了百了
Why not just dispose of them and be done with it?
杀掉强大的X战警?你疯了吗?
The mighty X-Men? Are you mad?
你不觉得他们是完美的实验品吗
They'll make nice lab rats, don't you think?
泽维尔想用念力联♥系♥X战警
Xavier has been trying to contact the X-Men psychically.
但被我屏蔽了 我不知道还能维持多久
I blocked the probe, but I don't know how long I can hold it off.
你搞不定的话
If your power fails us,
我们就另请高明 比如我亲爱的琴
We can give the job to someone else. Jean, my dear.
我也许要叫你 凤♥凰♥
Or should I say, Phoenix?
不要碰她
Get away from her!
你们跑不掉 也别指望有人会救你们
You cannot escape. Nor can you hope to be rescued.
核心集团俱乐部易守难攻
The Circle Club is an impregnable fortress.
你们X战警获准进来
You X-Men were allowed to enter,
我很乐意向你们介绍核心集团的最新成员
so that I could have the pleasure of introducing you to the Inner Circle's newest member.
琴?
Jean?
这么高掉下去肯定活不了吧
No one could have lived through a fall like this.
肖叫我们把尸体带回去 -好吧
Shaw said to bring back the body. -Yeah.
那就跟我来 想办法下去
Well, come on. Let's find an easier way down.
你看到什么了吗
Can you see anything?
我可不想在下水道游泳
I don't want to have to go swimming around in there.
那是什么
What was that?
你们在找尸体吧
Guess you found the body.
下去吧 这里水质不错
Go on in! The water's fine.
我知道你在想什么 废物
I know what you're thinking, punk.
你在想
Question is,
“我能在被金刚狼弄成烤肉串之前
"Can I get Wolverine before he turns me into shish kebab
制♥服♥他吗?”
with those claws?"
伙计 我的钢爪是无比坚硬的艾德曼合金
Well, bub, seeing as how these claws are adamantium, the strongest metal known,
用来切碎你那钒钢材质的手♥枪♥绰绰有余
and can slice through vanadium steel like a hot knife through butter, buddy,
你要问你自己 “我有胜算吗?”
you got to ask yourself, "Do I feel lucky?"
其他X战警在哪里 你给我从实招来
Now where are the other X-Men? And you better have an answer.
看来我们只能任由他们摆布了
We appear to be at the mercy of our hosts.
你的力量和美貌让我惊为天人
Your power and beauty are awe-inspiring.
你看他 像条哈巴狗似的围着那女人转
Look at him, sniffing after her like a mongrel dog!
别担心 亲爱的 我也能操纵他
Don't worry, my love. I can control him, too.
我要布置晚宴 你上去装扮一番吧
Why don't you freshen up in here, while I order dinner?
你说她爱你 温贾德
You say she loves you, Wyngarde.
你不会是拿幻象糊弄我们吧?
Is that real, or just another illusion?
你眼红吗
Jealous, Shaw?
我眼红你那三脚猫功夫?得了吧!
Of you and your cheap tricks? Never!
你们俩能动一下脑子吗
Would you two geniuses think for a second?
我们不可能永远糊弄和操纵凤♥凰♥
We can't deceive and control the Phoenix forever.
哪天她醒悟过来 就会跟核心集团作对
Some day she'll discover the truth, and turn against the Inner Circle.
你多虑了 弗罗斯特女士
You worry too much, Ms. Frost.
你看我哄她入伙是多容易
You saw how easily she became one of us.
她内心渴求新的感受 她很想体验一番
Something inside her hungers for new sensations, yearns to feel.
我引导她去感受她从未有过的黑暗情绪
I've introduced her to dark emotions she had never dreamed of!
她还想要更多
She wants more!
你确定我们能控制这股力量?
And you're sure we can control that power?
我能 -我们拭目以待
I can. -We'll see.
叫她下来 -你备宴吧
Bring her back in. -Order dinner.
我那瓶五九年的卡拉马里红酒呢?
Where's my Chateau Calamari '59?
弄这么久
Finally!
不好喝
Lousy year.
火鸡
Turkey!
他们这些戏服上哪买♥♥的?
Where do these guys do their shopping?
别动 变种人 否则开枪
Don't move, mutant, or I'll blast!
该去找那个扔我下水的肥猪了
Now to find the fat slob who dunked me!
呃噢
Uh-oh!
去吧 把棍子叼回来
Here! Go play pick-up sticks!
为我们的新皇后干杯
To our new queen!
为新皇后干杯
Our new queen!
琴 琴
Jean. Jean.
谢谢
Thank you.
温贾德 快点 占有她的心灵
Wyngarde! Quickly! Engage her mind!
琴 琴
Jean. Jean.
这个黑暗的地方就是你的心灵?
Can this dark place be your mind?
我们来个了断吧 萨默斯先生
I thought it was time we ended our little game, Mr. Summers.
决斗吧 不能求饶 死战到底
A duel! No quarter asked, none given!
我的眼睛 我的异能怎么了
My eyes! What happened to my power?
你的异能在这里会失效
Your mutant powers won't work here.
你这是在我的世界里
You're in my world now.
这是我在琴的心灵里搭建的竞技场
A mental arena of my creating. Inside Jean's mind.
琴 跟我说话啊
Jean, talk to me!
怎么回事
What is this?
我的地盘我做主 武器也是我来挑
My world, my rules, my choice of weapons.
匹夫
Peasant!
你敌不过整个世界
You can't fight a whole world,
你这可怜的垂死的X战警
you pathetic little ex-X-Man.
你还跑到那边去 真没风度
Don't go so soon. It's very rude.
说好决斗就别耍花样
Stop your illusions and fight like a man!
这不关我事 无知的傻瓜
It's not me that's doing it, you blind fool!
这是琴本人的意志帮着我消灭你
Jean's own mind is helping me to destroy you.
不 我不信
No, I don't believe it!
是你把她变成这样的
You did this to her!
温贾德
Wyngarde!
琴 让我来还你自♥由♥ -我早已自♥由♥了
Jean, I've come to free you! -I've already been freed.
我不再受到同情心和世俗道德观的约束
Set free from the constraints of sympathy and morality that bind ordinary human beings.
我体内的凤♥凰♥之力渴求真实的感受
The Phoenix force inside me aches for sensation.
杰森·温贾德为我和凤♥凰♥指点迷津
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表