剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
Prepare to open the airlock.
让全银河系知道帮助莉兰德拉的下场
Let the galaxy know the price for aiding Lilandra.
气闸安全系统停用
Initiating airlock safety systems override.
我要阻止他们
I must stop them.
九……
Nine...
是某种装置
Some kind of device.
难以解除
Too strong.
三 二 一
three, two, one.
成功停用安全系统
Safety override sequence complete.
应急舱门打开
Emergency hatch activated.
斯科特
Scott!
一定要关闭舱门
Got to close that hatch!
安全系统重启
Safety systems reactivated.
斯科特 醒醒 斯科特
Scott. Wake up, Scott!
琴
Jean!
琴 怎么回事
Jean! What happened?
我在快要昏迷之际
I started to put up a psychokinetic shield around me
在我周围开启念力防护 还是有点用的
just before I lost consciousness. It must have done some good.
我只记得有人得意洋洋地站在我们面前
All I remember is someone standing over us, gloating.
肯定是他抓走寇堡博士
I'm sure he's got Dr. Corbeau.
太空站的人员怎么了
What about the space station crew?
他们被深度脑控 连我都难以解除
Mind control. So strong I can't override it.
他们脑中被植入某种装置
Some sort of device has been implanted in their brains.
需要外科医生吗
Someone called for a surgeon?
先救出寇堡博士
First we rescue Dr. Corbeau
同时别伤到太空站的人员
without destroying the space station crew.
你要研究的涡流
The vortex you've come to study
是你们落后的科学所说的“虫洞”
is what your primitive science would designate as a wormhole,
是宇宙空间结构的裂缝
a tear in the fabric of space.
一旦情况所迫 我们希阿帝国能开启
We Shi'ar are capable of opening such galactic passageways
这种星际通道
when circumstances require it.
我来这里是要追捕吾皇之敌
My purpose here is to intercept an enemy of my emperor,
那个快要穿越虫洞的逆贼 莉兰德拉
the rebel Lilandra, who will soon travel through the wormhole.
我备好一支能打残她星际巡洋舰的束能炮
I have mounted an energy weapon capable of disabling her rebel star cruiser,
并在这个不起眼的原始太空站向她开火
especially when fired from an unassuming primitive space station.
那么你是谁
But who are you?
我是希阿皇帝在这一区域的特工
I am an agent of the Shi'ar emperor for this sector.
多年来我都渴望吾皇能重用我
All the years I have waited for my emperor to need me!
我监视你们无趣偏僻的小世界
Watching your pathetic backwater little world!
在你们之中梭巡
Walking among you!
也许现在我能升迁到一个更重要的星球
Perhaps now I can be assigned to a more important planet.
一个没有低等生物的星球
One that is not infested with lower life forms.
看来教授派我们来这里是对的
Looks like the Professor sent us to the right place!
是你们?你们早该成为太空垃圾
You? You were to have been space debris!
想得真美
Think again!
你们对希阿帝国的力量一无所知
You cannot comprehend the power of the Shi'ar.
消灭他们
Destroy them!
警告 涡流视界
Warning. Vortex event horizon.
有星系际物质正在穿梭
Intergalactic matter transference proceeding.
希阿帝国Y级巡洋舰
Shi'ar class "Y" cruiser.
你们不能阻止我完成任务
You cannot stop me from completing my mission!
他要毁灭那个外星人的飞船
He's going to destroy the alien spaceship!
无论你们是谁 请阻止他
Whoever you are, please stop him!
撤退回我的飞船上
Retreat to my ship!
整个太空站快要炸掉了
The whole station's beginning to break up!
反应堆控制系统失效
Reactor containment systems failing.
回到飞机上 这是我们唯一的机会
Back to the shuttle! It's our only chance!
我们不能丢下这些人员
We can't leave the crew behind!
来吧 伙计
Come on, fella.
我要讲故事给你听
Have I got a story to tell you.
特工 怎么回事
Agent! What is happening?
拦截到莉兰德拉的飞船吗
Has Lilandra's ship been stopped?
还没有 陛下
Not as yet, Excellency.
但她的特工们马上就会丧命
But her agents will soon be destroyed.
这东西还能飞吗 -我们试过才知道
Can this thing still fly? -We're about to find out.
警告 反应堆即将过载
Warning. Reactor overload imminent.
警告 反应堆即将过载
Warning. Reactor overload imminent.
我们成功了 博士
We made it, Doctor!
目标锁定 启动开火程序
Target locked. Initiating firing sequence.
希阿的星际巡洋舰
The Shi'ar star cruiser!
我们将要穿过它的高能量尾气
We're going to fly right through the energy contrail!
控制装置损坏 燃料不多还泄漏
Controls have been damaged. Fuel is low and leaking.
改变不了航向
We can't change course!
飞机能承受辐射吗 -我不知道
Can the ship take it? -I don't know.
我录得强大而未知的读数 强得几乎爆表
I'm getting powerful, unknown readings, so intense they're completely off the scale!
看来有烧烤吃了
Look like there gonna be a barbecue
而我们是主菜
and we gonna be the main course.
博士 太阳探测器的防护应该能保护我们
Doctor, the solar probe! Its shielding should be able to protect us.
对 没错 但飞机的自驾装置被击中
Yes, of course. But the autopilot is shot.
我必须留守这里驾驶飞机回地球
I'll have to stay behind and pilot the shuttle for re-entry.
如果辐射强度如你所说的强
If the radiation level is as high as you say,
我们没着陆你就会牺牲了
you would never survive long enough to land us.
让我来驾驶
I can fly it.
我能够在精神上获取寇堡博士的驾驶技巧
I can telepathically absorb Dr. Corbeau's flight training
我还会生成念力防护来抵御辐射
and generate a psychokinetic shield to protect myself from the radiation.
我不允许 那太危险了
I won't allow it! It's too dangerous!
你自己也会说了 任务至上
You said it yourself, the team's mission comes first.
我们没有选择
There's no other way.
我能驾驶黑鸟 就能驾驶航♥天♥飞机
If I can fly the Blackbird, I can fly the space shuttle!
你的存活几率小得可以忽略
Your chances of survival are too small to compute.
我带队 我要亲力亲为
I lead the team. This is my job.
对不起 斯科特
I'm sorry, Scott.
我别无他法
There's no other way.
琴 我
Jean, I...
别想阻止我 罗根
Don't try to stop me, Logan.
我不会 我只想说祝你好运
I wouldn't. I just wanted to say good luck.
未完待续
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表