剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
X战警
第三季 第三集
凤♥凰♥传说(一):牺牲
救我 查尔斯·泽维尔 救我
Help me, Charles Xavier. Help me.
救我 查尔斯·泽维尔 救我
Help me, Charles Xavier. Help me.
为了未来 救我
For the sake of the future, help me.
他们来了
They're coming!
全体X战警立即到议战室报到
All X-Men report to the War Room, immediately.
重复 全体X战警到议战室
Repeat, all X-Men to the War Room.
什么要紧事不能等到天亮说?
So what's the big deal that couldn't wait till morning?
我
I...
抱歉 金刚狼
I'm sorry, Wolverine,
如非十万火急 我绝不扰人清梦
but I wouldn't have disturbed you if I didn't feel it was important.
祛痘霜?
Zit cream?
噢 不 我没擦干净
Oh, no! I forgot.
小淘气还在外出差 有人知道牌皇在哪吗
Rogue is still out on a mission. Does anyone know where Gambit is?
看来我回来得很及时
Look like I come home just in time.
还去浪吗 贡博干红 -不去了
Late date, hey, Gumbo? -Not for me.
航♥天♥飞机“星核号♥”会在明天升空
The space shuttle Starcore is scheduled for launch tomorrow.
是的 我最近才和寇堡博士聊过
Yes, I just recently spoke with Dr. Corbeau.
他要研究一种罕见的太阳涡流现象
He intends to study a unique solar vortex phenomenon.
泽维尔教授 -教授
Professor Xavier... -Professor...
你们要设法登上航♥天♥飞机
You must find a way to get aboard that shuttle.
并前往“飞鹰一号♥”太空站
And go to the Eagle One space station.
否则寇堡博士和他的团队就会遭殃
Or Dr. Corbeau and his crew are doomed!
闯入政♥府♥单位不是我们的作风
Breaking into government installation's not usually our style.
我们要到飞鹰一号♥做些什么
What are we supposed to do on Eagle One?
我
I...
我也很想跟你们说清楚
I wish I could tell you.
我不是很想糊里糊涂就离开地球
I don't much like getting blown off the planet without knowing why.
我能告诉你们的就是宇宙会发生
All I can tell you is that an event of immense importance
惊天动地的大事
is about to occur in space.
你们要准备好
You must be ready.
教授都说了 我们要登上航♥天♥飞机
You heard the Professor. We've got a shuttle to catch.
噢 好吧 就当执行一个平凡的任务
Oh, well. Makes about as much sense as some of the stuff we do.
暴风女 你帮助其他人登上飞机
Storm, you'll help the others board the shuttle,
但我要你留守地球
but I want you to remain on Earth.
我知道你会来的
I thought you might come.
抱歉打扰你 教授 但我要跟你私下聊聊
Sorry to bother you, Professor, but I wanted to talk to you in private.
你怎么不告诉我们这次任务的内情
Why can't you tell us what this mission is really about?
你不相信我们?你不放心由我带队?
Don't you trust us? Don't you trust me to lead the team?
我当然相信你 斯科特
Of course I trust you, Scott.
我也想告诉你多一些
I wish I could tell you more,
但这几天我看到的幻象
but the visions I have seen these past days
让我觉得我要逐渐失控了
make me feel as if I'm losing control.
我甚至还不知道那些幻象意味着什么
Even I don't know what they mean.
隐形模式启动
Stealth mode initiated.
如果要秘密抵达那些建筑物
We'll need some kind of cover if we're going to get to those buildings
就需要有人掩护
without anyone seeing us.
暴风女
Storm.
浓雾 升腾并以你灰黯的玄虚掩护我们
Fog, rise and enshroud us in the cloak of your gray mists!
好了 野兽 把我们扔过栅栏
All right, Beast, get us over that fence.
我很乐意 -嘿
With pleasure. -Hey!
你怎么不帮我一把呀
You lie around on the job, huh?
以你的身手哪用我帮忙 小子
Any landing you can walk away from, old boy.
你再这样 看我把你扔哪去
Do that again, and we'll see where you land!
好了 都认真点 -抱歉 老爹
Come on, quit fooling around. -Sorry, Dad.
包在我身上
This one's mine.
欢欢 是时候自投罗网了
Jubilee, it's time to get yourself caught.
好吧
I know.
听着 他们要抓到人才会放心发射火箭
Look, you know they have to catch somebody, or they'll scrub the launch.
真不公平 我一直都想当宇航员
It's just not fair. I always wanted to be an astronaut!
火箭一升空 暴风女和教授就会救你出去
Storm and the Professor will get you out as soon as the shuttle's launched.
祝你好运
Good luck!
我总不能过把瘾
I never get to have any fun.
嘿 小孩
Hey! Kid!
你以为你在做什么
What do you think you're doing here?
哇 好尴尬吧
Wow, is this like totally embarrassing?
我只是想随便转转 没想到会这么严重
I mean, I just thought I'd have a look. I didn't think it was any big deal.
跟我们走 快
You're coming with us. Now!
好啊 我听你的 长官
Sure. Whatever you say, Officer.
嘿 什么
Hey, what...
抱歉 先生们
Sorry, gentlemen,
如果教授是对的 我刚才可能是在救你们
but if the Professor's right, I may have just saved your lives.
他们粮水充足 走运的话不会被人找到
Plenty of food and water. With any luck, nobody will find them
直到我们完成那个任务
until we get back from the mission,
管它什么任务
whatever it is.
他们在隔离室里会很安全
They'll be safe in the isolation chamber.
好了 大家穿好宇航服
Okay, finish suiting up, everyone.
什么
What?
怎么了 寇堡博士 有什么不对劲吗
What is it, Dr. Corbeau? Is something wrong?
我刚才看到你们
For a moment, I thought you were...
没事 该登机了
Never mind. It's time to board the shuttle.
我们准备好了 博士
We're ready, Doctor.
我只想知道他们要面临什么
I just wish I knew what they were facing.
相信他们 教授 一如他们相信你
Trust them, Professor, as they have trusted you.
他们抓住欢欢了
They have Jubilee.
我只想近距离看火箭升空
I just wanted to see the shuttle up close.
对 也许你到联邦牢房♥里会说得好一点
Right! Maybe you'd talk better in a federal prison cell!
小心 -嘿
Look out! -Hey!
嘿 看 她不见了
Hey, look! She's gone!
真过瘾 再来一遍好吗
What a kick! Can we do it again?
星核号♥呼叫飞鹰一号♥站
Starcore to Eagle One station.
系统能正常交会对接
All systems normal for rendezvous and docking.
星核号♥ 我们准备好了 完毕
We'll be ready for you, Starcore. Eagle One out.
去检查大家的安全 -好的 寇堡博士
Make sure all personnel are secure. -Yes, Dr. Corbeau.
真神奇
Fascinating.
配备了近距离太阳探测器
Manned close orbital solar probe.
全面的辐射屏蔽
Complete radiation shielding.
一件出色的技术产物
A magnificent piece of technology.
这些玩意让我精神紧绷
All these gizmos get on my nerves.
为什么我们会登上这架破飞机
Does anyone have a clue why we're on this tub?
别问为什么 我们要鞠躬尽瘁……
"Ours is not to reason why. Ours is but to do and..."
各就各位
Get ready.
真神奇
Fascinating.
对接程序启动
Docking sequence initiated.
我听说空间站的人员会隆重欢迎我们
I hear the station personnel planned a great welcome for us.
他们这里鲜有访客
They don't get many guests up here.
怎么了 琴 -我不知道
What is it, Jean? -I don't know.
有一种我从未感知过的存在
A presence, one I've never felt before.
中计了
A trap!
不 寇堡博士
No, Dr. Corbeau!
快 回到飞机上
Quickly! Back to the shuttle!
什么?汉克·麦考伊?
What? Hank McCoy?
你们是
What are you...
你们是什么人
Who are these people?
我来炸开舱口
I'll blast the hatch!
斯科特
Scott!
希阿密使“红色埃里克”欢迎你们
Shi'ar emissary Eric the Red welcomes you
来到飞鹰一号♥
to Eagle One station.
可惜你们待会就要滚蛋
It is unfortunate that you shall not be staying.
航♥天♥飞机人员已被制♥服♥ 陛下
The shuttle crew has been neutralized, Your Excellency.
他们 是偷渡者?
They... Stowaways?
你说什么
What do you mean?
他们一定知道我对水晶的计划 怎么可能
They must know of my plans for the crystal! How could they?
莉兰德拉
Lilandra!
你怎能让这种事发生
Why did you not prevent this?
卑职无能
I shall!
别再让我失望
You will not fail me again.
带寇堡博士到控制室
Bring Dr. Corbeau to the control room.
其他人没有利用价值
The others serve no purpose.
准备把他们扔到太空
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表