剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
X战警 前情提要
Previously on the X-MEN...
你要取出凯利参议员的大脑
You will remove Senator Kelly's brain
再用电脑代替掉
and replace it with a computer.
什么
What?
你不能那样做 我是合众国参议员
You can't do that! I'm a United States senator.
一定要救出凯利参议员
Senator Kelly must be rescued.
否则会引发内战
If we fail, there will be a civil war.
整个矿洞都要炸掉了 带凯利回地面
This whole mine is gonna go up! Get Kelly above ground!
我去找金刚狼和牌皇
I'm going after Wolverine and Gambit.
我不会丢下任何人 尤其这一次
I'm not leaving anyone behind, not this time.
休息够了 跟我来
You coming, or is this your day off?
回顾我亲身经历可知
I know from my own experience that
变种人的异能可以很危险
mutant powers can be dangerous.
但我们要记住变种人也是人类
But we must not forget that mutants are human beings.
琴 我想知道
Jean, I've been wondering...
什么
Yes?
我想知道 你会嫁给我吗
I've been wondering, will you marry me?
镭射眼
Cyclops!
X战警
第二季 第一集
至死不渝(上)
镭射眼
Cyclops!
你跑不掉
You're mine.
是吗
You want to bet?
斯科特·萨默斯 你愿意娶她
Do you, Scott Summers, take this woman
为你的合法妻子吗 -我愿意
to be your lawfully wedded wife? -I do.
她不是你的
You can't have her!
琴·格雷 你愿意让他做你的合法丈夫吗
Do you, Jean Grey, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?
我愿意
I do.
这样才解恨
I'm beginning to feel much better now.
琴
Jean.
金刚狼
Wolverine?
我老家习俗要伴郎亲吻新娘
Where I come from, we always kiss the bride.
也要亲吻伴娘
We always kiss the bridesmaids, too.
这里又不是法国乡村 走开
This ain't Cajun country, hon. Zip those lips.
恭喜 斯科特 祝你好运
Congratulations, Scott, and good luck.
你要走了吗 神父
Aren't you coming to the reception, Reverend?
没办法
If only I could.
承诺须信守 路迢难驻步
But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep.
引自美国诗人罗伯特·弗罗斯特的作品《雪夜林边小驻》
祝你有个美梦
Pleasant dreams.
我想大家都像我一样开心
I wish everyone could be as happy as I am.
承诺须信守
Promises to keep...
承诺须信守 老友
Promises to keep, my friend.
我 罗伯特·杰弗逊·凯利
I, Robert Jefferson Kelly,
庄严宣誓
do solemnly swear
将捍卫美♥利♥坚♥合众国宪法
that I will defend the Constitution of the United States of America,
忠诚地履行总统府的职责
and that I will faithfully execute the duties of the Office of the President.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
小淘气 不准飞
No fair flying, Rogue.
小妹 你还小 不能抢花束
Gal, you're too young to be catching bouquets, anyway.
我扔了
Here it comes!
野兽
Beast!
你是下一个结婚的人
If you're going to be the next to marry,
我们要叫你麦考伊先生
perhaps we should start calling you Mr. McCoy.
莎翁作品《罗密欧与朱丽叶》中的台词
改名不难
"What's in a name?
玫瑰虽可改其名称 却不掩其芬馥
That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet."
野兽 我们的新总统有什么消息
So, Beast, what news do you have from our new president?
应该是好消息
The rosiest imaginable.
昔日议员 准我保释
As senator, he arranged my bail.
当今总统 正我名声
As president, he cleared my name.
我要宣布我任内首项举措
And I'd like to announce that my first act as president
就是完全地赦免
has been to issue a full pardon to
变种人亨利·麦考伊博士
Dr. Henry McCoy, a mutant.
最近的事件让我确信
Recent events have convinced me
我们的社会一定要接纳变种人
that mutants must not be excluded from our society.
我们要积极行动 -开始
We must act affirmatively... -Now!
把变种人带入主流社会
...to bring mutants into the mainstream.
住手 我在帮变种人
Stop this! I'm trying to help!
作为总统就要对抗变种人
You were elected to protect us from mutants!
变种人爱好者
Mutant lovers!
我是克里德
This is Creed.
第一步凑效 开展第二步
Stage 1 successful. Begin Stage 2.
我嗅觉出问题了
I must've hit my head or something.
全息投影不会有香味的
These holograms are starting to smell good.
金刚狼
Wolverine?
琴
Jean.
你没出席婚礼
We missed you at the wedding.
我 我记错时间
I... I must've lost track of time.
很抱歉没出席婚礼
I'm sorry I couldn't be there.
琴 我还
Jean, I still...
我要走了
I have to go.
我和斯科特 要赶上航♥班♥
Scott and I... We have to catch a plane.
不 他是我朋友
No! He's my friend!
他们都是我的朋友 我不能伤害他们
They were all my friends. I don't want to hurt them.
但他们怎能抛弃我 怎能把我丢下等死
But why did they abandon me? Why did they leave me to die?
我都说了 全程很顺利
Didn't I tell you? Clear sailing all the way.
嘿 锡皮樵夫
Hey, Tin Woodsman!
我要把你一块一块地扔回奥兹国
I'm sending you back to Oz in pieces.
金刚狼 退后
Wolverine! Pull back!
他们怎能抛弃我 怎能把我丢下等死
Why did they abandon me? Why did they leave me to die?
你要消灭他们
You'll destroy them all.
我要消灭他们
I'll destroy them all.
所有X战警
All the X-Men!
镭射眼
Cyclops.
暴风女
Storm.
金刚狼
Wolverine!
我怎么会这样
What's making me do this?
为什么
Why?
快 来抓变种人
Come on, let's get the mutant!
对 抓住那个变种毛人 -上吧
Yeah, get that lousy mutant! -We'll show him!
求你们别伤害我 我这是普通变异
Please, don't hurt me! I'm just an ordinary mutant!
我没有异能 只是外表奇怪
I don't have any special powers. I just look different!
灭绝变种人 灭绝变种人 灭绝变种人
No more mutants! No more mutants! No more mutants!
灭绝变种人
No more mutants.
而且 这次反变种人暴♥动♥
Let me emphasize that we do not know who or what has triggered
爆发得很唐突
this outbreak of anti-mutant violence.
示♥威♥者声称是保护自己免遭变种人攻击
The demonstrators claim to be defending themselves against mutant attacks.
教授 我不明白
I don't understand, Professor.
形势怎么恶化了
Why has it gotten worse?
自从我们去年救了凯利总统
When we saved President Kelly's life last year,
他意识到变种人也分好和坏
he learned that not all mutants were evil.
选民们却把他当叛徒
Now his followers feel betrayed.
那些只会找替罪羊 把自己生平很多问题
So often in our history, unhappy, misguided people
都归咎于异端者的失意迷途者
have created scapegoats, blaming those that are different
在历史上屡见不鲜
for the problems in their own lives.
我们必须要对抗这种邪念
It is an evil in men's hearts that must be fought.
我们熬过这场风波 闹事者就会收手
If we stand up to the troublemakers, they will give up their cruel designs.
否则他们的戾气会暴增 生灵难免涂炭
If we fail, their intolerance will grow, and many could perish.
私人视频呼叫 恕我失陪
The private video line. Please, excuse me.
出大事了
Terrible violence.
怎么了
What?
泽维尔 求你快过来
Xavier! Please, hurry!
万磁王 什么情况
Magneto! What is happening?
到坐标指示地点见我
Meet me at these coordinates.
快
Hurry!
你在南极
That's in Antarctica!
求你快点
Please! Hurry!
我撑不住了
I cannot last.
万磁王
Magneto!
旅途愉快
Bon voyage.
你这球不利索啊 金刚狼
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表