剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
in the uncharted blue area of Earth's moon.
如果X战警胜出 幸存者当场释放
If the X-Men win, those who survive will be set free.
如果御前侍卫胜出
If my Imperial Guard wins,
凤♥凰♥ 即琴·格雷
Phoenix, Jean Grey,
就任由我方处置
is ours to do with as we will.
控制员 传送他们下去
Technician, beam them down.
X战警毫无胜算 陛下
The X-Men face hopeless odds, Your Majestrix.
但他们出类拔萃 应该会胜出吧
But they're exceptional beings. Suppose they win?
他们不会赢的 阿♥拉♥齐
They will not win, Araki.
他们不能赢
They cannot win.
这地方就像要搞恐怖狂欢节
Looks like some spooky Mardi Gras.
真神奇
Fascinating!
这些遗迹表明月球曾有人居住
These ruins mean the moon was once inhabited!
我还能飞 我们还能呼吸
I can fly and we can all breathe.
慢着 我感应到附近有多股心灵力量
Wait! I'm picking up multiple telepathic impressions.
在那边
Over there.
看来要开打了
Looks like it's show time.
按计划行事 分成小分队打游击
Remember the plan, we split up into teams and start hitting and running
拖垮他们
until we whittle them down!
你们无处藏身 无所遁迹
You can neither hide nor escape from us!
想想就好 猛人
Guess again, hot shot!
派对不等我们去到就开始了 -噢 天呐
The party's started without us! -Oh, dear,
我们碰到敌人了 块头还不小
we have met the enemy, and he is big.
我方建议你们以礼来降
We offer you the choice of honorable surrender.
收回你的建议 罐头人
Stuff your offer, tin man!
你从哪冒出来
Where'd you come from?
牌皇
Gambit!
我太感谢了 勇敢的美人 希望能报答你
Gambit is much obliged, my brave belle. I look forward to making it up to you.
身手不错
Nice try!
然而操控大地力量的人是不可战胜的
But you can't fight a man who controls the ground under your feet.
土系的力量不可能敌得过风雨系的力量
Controlling the dirt is nothing to one who commands wind and rain!
御前侍卫首战告捷 骠骑
First round to the Imperial Guard, Hussar.
此乃吉兆
A good omen!
我是愤怒的星爆 我的怒火威震整个帝国
You have angered Starbolt! My rage is feared throughout the empire!
宝贝 你丑得很吓人
Honey, you're giving me goose bumps!
你能抓到我再说吧
If you want me, you got to catch me first.
你的速度就像热锅上的蚂蚁
You're fast as a swamp bug on a hot skillet!
我倒要看看你有多敏捷
Let's see if you're as nimble!
高估你了
Guess not.
战星的速度完爆你们有机体
Organics are too slow to fight Warstar.
你们在劫难逃
Your elimination is inevitable.
启动修复程序
Initiate repair sequence.
慢慢修复吧
Take your time.
不自量力
Arrogant fool!
冒犯御前侍卫者 必将面临角斗士的惩罚
To fight the Imperial Guard is to face the wrath of Gladiator!
我清楚这一点
I get the message.
如此真心保护那只怪物
Your loyalty to this Jean creature
你们地球人真是顽固
speaks well for your species, human.
琴
Jean.
神谕者 你不过是小菜一碟
Oracle, you're making this too easy.
我们之前交过手 小淘气
We have fought before, Rogue.
你可不是我的对手
You know you cannot match my power.
拜托 不要小瞧女孩子
Come on, give a gal a little credit.
我的X战警
My X-Men!
我没想到会是如此收场
I never dreamed it would end like this!
你怎么不过去跟他说话 陛下
Why do you not go to him, Majestrix?
我的女人天性
The part of me that is woman
让我很想以最真挚的感情去安慰他
wants to comfort him with every breath that I take.
但作为女皇 哪怕泯灭真心 也不让寸分
But an Empress must be made of steel, even at the cost of her heart.
斯科特 我跟其他X战警失去了心灵感应
Scott, I've lost telepathic contact with the other X-Men!
只剩下我俩了
I think we're the only ones left.
进去吧
In here!
洞口太浅 很容易被发现 -交给我吧
It's too shallow. They'll spot us. -Leave that to me.
我们暂时安全了 -琴 我们时间不多了
We're safe, for now. Jean, we don't have much time.
我百感交集
There's so much I feel,
我们有很多事没做 我有很多话要跟你说
so much we haven't done, so much I want to say to you!
没关系 重要的是我们对彼此有真情
Where I'm concerned, it's the thoughts that count.
而你的真情 就像你本人那般美好
And yours, like you, are beautiful.
动身吧
Ready?
斯科特
Scott!
我让你失望了
I let you down.
陛下 传感器录得惊人读数
Majestrix! Sensors are registering off the scales!
启动欧米伽计划 快点
Go to plan Omega! Now!
阿♥拉♥齐 启动所有武器并自♥由♥开火
Araki, get the weapons online and fire at will!
必须消灭凤♥凰♥
The Phoenix must be destroyed!
莉兰德拉是对的
Lilandra was right.
我现在明白了 我要阻止凤♥凰♥
I know it now. I must stop Phoenix!
听着 X战警 振作起来
Hear me, X-Men! You must revive!
必须阻止凤♥凰♥
Phoenix must be stopped!
事情越来越严重了 你们要及时力挽狂澜
This has gone too far! You must strike while you still can!
不朽的角斗士
The great Gladiator!
我怎么能错失收拾你的良机
How I have missed the pleasure of thrashing you!
斯科特 消灭凤♥凰♥ 别让她完全恢复过来
Scott, destroy Phoenix now, before she fully re-energizes!
教授 肯定还有其他办法的
Professor, there must be some other way!
没办法了
There is not!
我做不到 小琴
I can't do it, Jeannie...
真是感人
How touching!
小淘气 上
Rogue! Now!
野兽 上
Beast, now!
原谅我 琴
Forgive me, Jean!
结束了
It's done.
斯科特
Scott.
斯科特 救我
Scott, help me.
凤♥凰♥在我体内壮大 我控制不了她
The Phoenix is growing within me. I can't control her.
阻止我和她 快点
Stop us, now!
琴 用你的心灵力量去反抗她
Jean! Fight it! Use the powers of your mind!
我反抗不了 我每时每刻都赢不了她
I can't fight it! Not every second of every day.
我甚至时刻都不得喘息
Never slipping, not even for an instant.
斯科特 求求你 动手吧
Scott, please. Do it!
我做不到
I can't!
武器都已就位 现在要做什么
The weapons just came online. But how?
是琴
It's Jean!
琴 回来 回来
Jean, come back! Come back!
我爱你 斯科特
I love you, Scott.
琴
Jean!
我美好的一面永远与你同在
Part of me will always be with you!
她不在了
She's gone!
你赢了
You've won!
你的正义得到昭彰 莉兰德拉
You've got your justice, Lilandra.
宇宙安全了
The universe is safe!
我并无一丝快意 斯科特·萨默斯
I take no pleasure in this, Scott Summers.
闭嘴
Don't.
你别说话
Not a word.
我就是凤♥凰♥的真身
I am the entity known to you as Phoenix.
为了拯救众生 我跟琴·格雷合而为一
To save all that exists, I became one with Jean Grey.
我们封印了水晶
We preserved the crystal.
但我发现人类有种特性 叫做情感
But I discovered an element to humans called emotion.
我迷失于其中
I lost my way.
如今琴·格雷体内的火焰熄灭了
Now that the fire within Jean Grey has been extinguished,
我回归本位 作为万物的守护者
I am as I was, guardian of creation.
琴又会怎么样
And what about Jean?
你不屑为她的遭遇负责吗
Or are the dreams of a mortal beneath your notice?
她的生命之火已经熄灭
The radiance within her is no more.
要想复燃就要从他人体内收集生命
It can be rekindled only by taking the flame from another.
拿我的吧
Then take mine.
抱歉 伙计 你下去排队吧
Sorry, bub, you're out of line.
拿我的吧 -不要牺牲自己
I'm your man. -Don't even think about it.
你这也要跟我争
I ain't giving you a choice!
这份馈赠不必来自同一个存在
The gift need not come from a single entity.
你们也能各自为她分摊一小部分生命
A smaller portion from many is possible.
不过 你们的生命之火也相应减少一部分
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表