剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
X战警
第三季 第十一集
冰冷的安慰
“柯比·格伦”仓库
1917号♥
怎么这么热
Can you believe this heat?
其实温度不高 就是太潮湿
It's not the heat, it's the humidity.
你又来了 每晚都来这句
There you go again. Every night the same thing!
我说热 你就说潮湿 -没错 就是潮湿
I say heat, you say humidity. -Yeah, well, it's true.
大半夜的 竟然还有华氏97度
It's midnight, and it's still 97 degrees.
我觉得太热了
That, to me, is heat.
好了 让你感到不舒服的还是潮湿
Yeah, but it's the humidity that's making you uncomfortable.
不 潮湿只会让我身上黏糊糊的
No, the humidity just makes me wet.
让我感到不舒服的是你
You are making me uncomfortable.
你真是无聊 -无聊?
You're just bored. -Bored?
看守一个空仓库 我只是不能接受……
Guarding an empty warehouse? I just can't take the...
看 这下开始冷了
Say, it's getting cold in here.
我没猜错 AE-35号♥零件坏了
Just as I thought. A faulty AE-35 unit.
得换个新的 -好嘞
We'll need a replacement. -No prob!
我这就去小型飞机上取下那个备用零件
I'll just hop in one of the mini-jets and pick up a spare at the...
欢欢 -被你发现了
Jubilee. -Busted.
你可是还没有权限单独驾驶小型飞机的
You know you're not authorized to fly the mini-jets solo.
但我会开飞机了
But I'm ready!
你的模拟驾机测试还没及格
Not according to your simulator tests.
欢欢 你不能老是这么任性和孩子气
Jubilee, you can't keep acting like some impulsive child.
你总是这样看我 我也没办法
Well, maybe if you'd stop treating me like one.
能大声点吗
I didn't catch that?
注意 监控到变种人暴♥力♥活动
Attention. I am registering violent mutant activity.
正在扫描联邦卫星传输以进一步证实
Scanning federal satellite transmissions to corroborate.
案发现场是哪类政♥府♥机构?
What type of installation is that?
鉴别结果是政♥府♥仓库
Property is identified as a federal storage depot.
限制进入
Restricted access.
能确认变种袭击者的异能种类吗
Can you determine the nature of the attacking mutant's powers?
制♥造♥冰和控制冰
Formation and manipulation of ice.
但暴风女在非洲
But Storm's in Africa.
变种人身份已确认
Mutant has been identified.
他是 波比
That's Bobby.
罗伯特·德雷克 代号♥“冰人”
Robert Drake. Also known as Iceman.
我也不想砸闹钟
I hate when I do that.
X战警 立即到黑鸟集♥合♥
X- Men! Assemble at the Blackbird at once!
教授 什么情况 -起飞后我立即解释
Professor, what's our situation? -I'll explain once we're airborne.
最好如此
This better be good.
我睡不够的话 一整天都会很暴躁
If I don't get a full night's sleep, I'm cranky all day.
大宅的门都锁好了 出发吧
Mansion's all locked up. Let's jet!
不 欢欢 你留下布置好医务室以防万一
No, Jubilee. You stay here and prepare the infirmary in case we need it.
但是 -这是命令 小女士
But... -That's an order, young lady.
医务室?把我当什么 志愿护士?
The infirmary? What am I, a candy striper?
死性不改 那家伙又惹事
It's just like before. The guy is trouble.
他是X战警 -以前是
He's an X-Man. -Was.
怎样对付这个冰人?
What are we up against with this Iceman?
不是对付他 金刚狼 -难道去帮他?
We're not against him, Wolverine. -So then we're with him?
当然不是 他可是在破坏政♥府♥的设施
Of course not! He's destroying federal property!
天啊 幸亏大伙们还能辨别是非
Boy, I'm glad we cleared that up.
波比是初代X战警之一
Bobby was one of the original X-Men.
但他离队了
Until he left.
离队?是辞职还是被解雇?
Left? As in quit or canned?
波比很难相处 总是搞恶作剧
Bobby was difficult. Always up to some mischief.
但没搞过这么大的 -你总是为他辩解
But never like this. -You always made excuses for him!
你对我们几个都好严格 对他却很纵容
You'd never let the rest of us get away with half the things he did!
德雷克变成坏人不奇怪 他本来就是叛徒
I'm not surprised Drake's gone bad. He's a renegade!
叛徒?不 可能他只是不服拘束
Renegade? No. Free-spirited, perhaps.
你又来了 总是帮着他 -你别这么固执
There you go again, coddling him. -And you are being intransigent!
都安静 我不知道波比要做什么
Listen to me! I don't know what Bobby's up to.
但我不能让他受伤害
But I do not want him harmed.
他现在闯出的乱子够大了
He's in enough trouble as it is.
好了 散开
All right, split up.
抓到冰人之后就立即撤 别跟守卫们动手
We grab Iceman and we get clear without taking on those soldiers.
哇 他们热情得都能把我融化了
Whoa! This is getting way too hot for me.
看来你依旧是幽默感十足
I see you have retained your engaging sense of humor.
野兽 怎么了 就你一个?
Beast! What's up, besides you?
等一下 是泽维尔派你来的
Wait a minute. Xavier sent you!
泽维尔教授担心你的安危
Professor Xavier was concerned for your safety.
不用他帮我 你也走开
I don't want his help! Or yours!
好了 伙计 乖乖就范
Okay, pal, you come easy,
不然我就把你切成冰块再拿去泡鸡尾酒
or I get to make cocktail ice for a hundred.
抱歉 伙计 你的处境如履薄冰
Sorry, pal, you're skating on thin ice!
你也别太高兴 德雷克
So are you, Drake!
出手有点狠 眼镜哥
A touch of overkill there, squinty.
你没资格穿队服
You have no right to wear that uniform!
看来我们要赶紧撤退了
It appears we have overstayed our welcome.
我觉得这里不是一个普通的仓库
Something tells me this ain't your run-of-the-mill storage depot.
你确实是明察秋毫
You do have a great facility for the obvious.
泽维尔教授 抓到德雷克了
Professor Xavier, we've got Drake.
但我们被守卫截断去路 形势也许会更糟
But there's a small army between us and the Blackbird. This could get ugly.
拜托看好波比 我尽力救出你们
Please look after Bobby. I'll see what I can do.
真有一手
Unusual tactic.
虚张声势总好过硬碰硬
Eminently preferable to a physical confrontation.
不一定 -快走吧
Says who? -Let's move!
你老实说 你到政♥府♥重地干什么
I insist you tell me what you were doing at that government complex!
我跟你无话好说
I have nothing to say to you!
没有我们 你昨晚可能丧命了
We probably saved your life last night!
我没叫你救我
Nobody asked you to.
他俩怎么了?我没见过教授发这么大火
What's with those two? I've never seen the Professor so angry.
这类似于父子争吵
It's a surrogate father-son dynamic,
相互质疑对方行为的合理性
with unresolved issues of dominance.
野兽 说通俗点
Beast. In English?
波比喜欢质疑权威
Bobby likes to question authority.
你快跟教授解释清楚 -为什么
You owe the Professor an explanation. -Why?
我那时就知道 这座疯人院不要我了
Last time I checked, I'd flunked out of this loony bin.
我们没有不要你 是你自己选择走的
You didn't flunk. You chose to leave.
我是选择独♥立♥思考 而非总是做个乖乖仔
I chose to think for myself, instead of always playing the good soldier boy.
这话充满挑衅意味
Them's fighting words.
闭嘴 德雷克 别逼我动手
Don't push me, Drake. I push back.
你来啊 马屁精 我乐意奉陪
Anytime, apple polisher. I'm right here.
你们都别吵了
Stop it! Both of you!
你还要去那个仓库吗 -也许吧
Are you going back to that compound? -Maybe.
你休想 -别管我 我不再是你的学生
I cannot condone... -It's my life! I'm not one of your students anymore.
你没权要求我怎样想 或者跟谁动手
You can't tell me what to feel and who to fight.
你没权把我关到禁闭室 -我不同意
You can't send me to detention hall. -On the contrary,
在我确认你不会伤害到自己和他人之前
until you prove that you are no danger to yourself or to others,
你哪都别想去 -嘿 这是什么
that's exactly where you're going. -Hey, what is this?
真是先进 -放我下去
That's new. -Let me down.
这是我最近打造的失重装置
A gravity-suspension device I recently constructed,
使用了莫洛克隧♥道♥里那艘希阿飞船的技术
using technology gleaned from the Shi'ar craft found in the Morlock Tunnels.
本是用来加速创伤愈合
It is designed to promote healing.
却发现还能这样用
I see it also serves another function.
你们不会明白的 我必须回到那个仓库
You don't understand! I've got to get back to that depot!
波比 道出原委 信任我
Bobby, tell us why. Trust me.
信任你?我以前试过了
Trust you? I tried that once.
我现在可不能相信你们任何人
I can't trust any of you.
放我出去
Let me out of here!
正在查找资料 对象 冰人
Searching for data. Subject, Iceman.
嘘
Shh!
音量降低一点 可以吗
Cut the volume down, will you?
罗伯特·德雷克 X战警的二号♥成员
Drake, Robert, second member of X-Men.
16岁时被泽维尔招录
Recruited by Xavier at age 16.
潜力非凡 不服管束
High potential. Low discipline.
还非常可爱
And seriously cute.
要提防可爱的人 惹上他往往就惹到麻烦
Got to be careful about pretty packages. What's inside is usually trouble.
我没察觉你进来了 你认识波比吗
I didn't hear you come in. Did you know Bobby?
不 他入队比我早
No. Before my time.
我听说他在外面摊上一大堆麻烦
From what I hear, he's dangerous to have around.
他跟你是同类
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表