剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
X战警 前情提要
Previously on X-MEN...
金刚狼 你认识那个狂人?
Wolverine, you know this madman?
我跟红色欧米伽交手时 你们都还没出生
I tangled with Omega Red before either of you were born.
苏联政♥府♥创造了他
The Soviets created him.
他对苏联有着自己的规划
Red's got his own plans for this country,
最糟的是 他刀枪不入
and worst of all, nothing hurts him.
你打败了他 -我走运而已
You defeated him! -I got lucky.
用严寒把红色欧米伽冰封起来
The deepest cold held Omega Red prisoner.
也许还能阻止他
Perhaps it can still stop him.
不 别再冰封我
No, not again.
我才刚解冻不久 -结冰吧
For another lifetime. -Freeze!
X战警
第三季 第二十一集
与恶魔的交易
上校 我想我找到了
Colonel, I think I found it!
长官 快过来
Sir, come quickly!
帮忙抬出来 -小心
Help me get it out! -Careful!
你们不知道他有多危险
You don't know what you're dealing with.
但他被冰封了 长官 -要听我命令 士兵
But the guy's an ice cube, sir. -You'll do what you're told, soldier.
他上次解冻后 不用一周就攻下半个小国
Last time this thing thawed out, he tore a small country in half in less than a week.
快拿禁锢装置来
Now get the restraints!
我们不能再犯苏联人的错误
We're not gonna make the same mistakes the Soviets did.
我们还要用到这件活体武器
This living weapon has a job to do.
感觉如何
How do you feel?
你能听见我们说话的 来做一笔交易吧
We know you can hear us. We wish to make you an offer.
我不会跟帝♥国♥主♥义♥者做交易
I do not make deals with imperialists.
我被创造出来是为了对抗你们
I was created to fight your kind.
战争结束了 我方赢了
That war is over. We won.
但我方需要你独有的知识和才能
But you have unique knowledge and abilities that we need.
我凭什么要帮你们?
Why should I help you?
我想你会对我方提供的报酬感兴趣的
Because we can give you something in return that I think you'll find intriguing.
什么报酬?-我们会把你还原成人类
What could that be? -We will make you human once again.
不要骗我 不可能做得到的
Do not mock me! It cannot be done!
你被改造后 医学领域已取得巨大进步
Medical science has progressed a great deal since you were altered.
你想要我做什么
You wish what from me?
你要帮忙收拾苏联政♥府♥留下的烂摊子
Your help in cleaning up a mess left by your government.
一艘苏联核潜艇被弃置在夏威夷的希洛
A Soviet nuclear submarine was abandoned in deep water
附近的深海里 离珍珠港约120英里
near Hilo, Hawaii, about 120 miles from Pearl Harbor.
你要帮忙把它弄上来 它的情况极不稳定
We need you to bring it up for us. Its position is unstable.
可想而知 我们很担心它的反应堆和导弹
As you can imagine, its reactor and warheads concern us.
而你能免疫潜艇里的任何放射毒性
You can survive any radioactive toxicity found inside.
你还掌握苏联的安全密♥码♥
You know the Soviet security codes,
而苏联近年来的动荡已使部分密♥码♥失传了
some of which have been misplaced in your country's recent chaotic evolution.
你们就相信我会帮忙?-我们信不过你
Why would you trust me to help? -We don't.
你体内被植入了一剂密封的液氮
You have been implanted with a sealed vial of liquid nitrogen.
背叛我们 你就会后悔
Betray us, and you shall regret it.
我喜欢跟谨慎的人做交易
I like dealing with serious people.
你开的条款甚得我心
Your terms are satisfactory,
但我想稍加补充
with one small addition.
说吧 -你们控制了我 我也想讨要筹码
Name it. -You have your insurance. I would like some as well.
我要求贵方提供两个队友与我同行
I require two shipmates to accompany me.
那就是我的老朋友 金刚狼和暴风女
Old friends of mine. Their names are Wolverine and Storm.
我肯定是在做恶梦 快来人把我叫醒吧
Somebody wake me up from this nightmare, 'cause I've got to be dreaming.
这些反间谍天才以为自己在对付谁?
Who do these genius spy-catchers think they're dealing with?
小熊维尼?
Winnie the Pooh?
他们对他十分了解 金刚狼
They are fully aware, Wolverine.
他们也清楚潜艇的反应堆芯一旦熔毁
They also realize what could happen if that submarine's reactor core
会发生什麽
were to split open.
对他植入液氮应该是个合理的预防措施
The liquid nitrogen implant seems a reasonable precaution.
别傻了 红色欧米伽能把液氮当成早餐吃
For a Boy Scout! Omega Red eats the stuff for breakfast.
要不让我代替你去做红色欧米伽的人♥质♥吧
Would you prefer it if I took your place as Omega's hostage?
然后让我错过所有乐趣?那可不行
What, and miss all the fun? Not a chance.
我知道他又想搞事 我必须准备好对付他
I know he's gonna pull something. And when he does, I'm gonna be ready.
多谢两位同意参与我们的打捞工作
I want to thank you all for agreeing to join our salvage effort.
我们都知道情况危急 -你一无所知 伙计
We all know what's at stake. -You don't have a clue, bub.
没让你说话就别说话 先生
Speak when you're spoken to, mister!
再上前一步 我就剁了你的手再塞你嘴里
You come a step closer, pal, and you're gonna eat that hand.
别激动 上校
Do not worry, Colonel.
我认为一朝被蛇咬 十年怕井绳
I did not expect old wounds to heal easily,
金刚狼亦然
even for Wolverine.
这够讽刺的吧
It is a great irony, no?
金刚狼的身体能够自愈
A man whose body is able to heal itself,
心里却依然害怕我 -我就知道
but whose spirit never can. -I knew it.
金刚狼 不
Wolverine, no!
收起你这套伪哲学理论 干活去吧
Cut the phony philosophy. Let's just do it.
你给他们灌了什么迷♥药♥让他们相信你?
What fairy tale did you tell them to make them trust you?
他们看起来像相信我吗?
Does it look like they trust me?
克制你的怒火 金刚狼
Control your anger, Wolverine.
在这里动手肯定会损坏船体
A fight would surely breach the hull.
在这种深度出事 我们都会没命
At these depths, none of us would survive.
别担心 暴风女 我认为生命是宝贵的
Do not worry, Storm. Life is precious to me.
至少在完成任务后我的生命会得到救赎
At least my own life, which this mission shall return to me.
他们许诺会把我还原成人类 金刚狼
I have been promised my humanity, Wolverine,
你该比谁都清楚被改造成活体武器不好受
something you above all others should be able to appreciate.
不可能做得到的 -拜托 罗根 冷静点
It can't be done. -Please, Logan, control yourself.
你知道我受不了幽闭的空间
You know small spaces overwhelm me.
你必须保持头脑冷静 我们才能活命
You must stay clear-headed if we are to survive.
我看见了
I see it!
迷你潜艇希俄斯号♥呼叫指挥中心
Mission control, this is the mini-sub Chios.
指挥中心已收到 希俄斯号♥
This is mission control. Read you, Chios.
目标已被发现
Target in visual range.
我们看到了 希俄斯号♥ 停靠时一定要轻点
We see it, Chios, Remember, dock gently.
那块礁石随时会塌掉
That ledge could give way at any time.
我们清楚了 指挥中心
We understand, mission control.
慢慢来 暴风女
Easy does it, Storm.
乌克兰城市,1986年发生严重核电事故
如果苏联人把潜艇都弄得像切尔诺贝利
If those Soviet wise guys built subs like they built Chernobyl,
我无论如何都不能让潜艇爆♥炸♥
I don't want to give this one any reason to lose its cool.
嘿 -不好意思
Hey! -I am sorry.
控制装置有点卡顿
These controls are rather vague.
俄♥国♥人有句谚语:
Russian saying states:
平安着陆就是成功的着陆
"Any landing you can walk away from is good landing."
我们不这样认为
We don't.
好了 希俄斯号♥ 行动吧
All right, Chios, let's move it.
你先请 同志
After you, comrade.
跟红色欧米伽出海度假
An island vacation with Omega Red,
地点是水下三英里的核辐射炸♥药♥桶
in a toxic nuclear powder keg, three miles underwater.
可以 这很梦幻之旅
Yeah, this is pretty much Shangri-la.
我们进去了 指挥中心 -没错
We are inside, mission control. -Yeah.
红色欧米伽 报上系统状态
Omega Red, systems status.
等一等 美♥国♥佬♥就是急性子
One moment! Americans, always so impatient!
嗯 真是神奇
Well, what do you know.
即“金霸王”电池广♥告♥,吉祥物是粉色兔子
他们真该拿这艘破潜艇去拍兔子电池广♥告♥
They ought to use this tub in one of those battery ads with the rabbit.
控制杆已取出 各系统都能运作
Control rods withdrawn. All systems operational.
发动螺旋桨
Engage props!
你们那边什么情况
What's wrong down there?
没事 上校 我们只想找回不晕船的感觉
Nothing, Colonel. Just getting our sea legs back.
找个地方把这玩意停泊好然后出去吧
So let's find a place to park this thing and get out of here!
做得好 把潜艇开回来吧
Good work! Now let's bring her home.
噢 上校 这场交易好像不太公平
Oh, now, Colonel that hardly seems fair.
别耍花样 先生 我们瞬间就能放倒你
Don't play with me, mister. You know we can take you out in a second.
对喔 你们一旦启动植入的液氮
Yes, something about giving me the big chill
我就会冷得要命
by activating an implant.
我竟然把这茬忘了
How foolish of me to forget.
我就知道
I knew it!
不
No!
放开我 暴风女
Let me go, Storm!
这家伙把全世界当猴耍
This guy's playing the whole world for fools!
你别中他圈套
You do not understand!
没错 罗根
Yes, Logan.
这潜艇里的空气有放射毒性
You forget the air inside this vessel is toxic.
你们受不了 但我能免疫
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表