剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
X战警 前情提要
Previously on X-MEN...
今晚月亮一定很漂亮
Moon sure is pretty tonight.
你被吻过吗 女孩
You ever been kissed, girl?
我在想好像从来没试过
I'm beginning to think I never will be,
初吻于我缥缈如月
the way you keep going on about the moon.
寇迪
Cody!
寇迪
Cody!
X战警
第三季 第十九集
爱得枉然
没人能体会我这种不能亲近他人的痛苦
You all have no idea what you got there. What I'd give!
有人在打仗吗
Who started the war?
那边有东西
Something's down there.
不是人类的气味
And it don't smell human.
哇 火星来的蟑螂
Whoa! Cockroaches from Mars.
特惠加大码
Large economy size.
应该会很有趣
This should be fun.
本集反派“种群”(The colony)原型是
主世界的“异虫族”(The Brood),
但两者的造型和故事线都大相径庭
走近点看个仔细啊
Go ahead, pal. Take a good look.
不是吧
What?
还真像蟑螂 不是一只 而是一大堆
Just like roaches, find one, you know there's plenty more.
嘿 我身体被……
Hey, what do you...
是什么东西
What was in that?
他如此果敢和有活力 正是我们想要的人
What determination. What vigor! Just as we expected.
他会成为我们又一个完美的样本
He will make an excellent addition to our specimens.
带他上飞船
Take him to the ship.
进来 -怎么回事
Come in. -What's this?
全市第一美女 周六晚上竟然孤零零
The most beautiful woman in town, alone on a Saturday night.
我除了读爱情冒险小说 还能奢望什么
I was reading about love and adventure, Gambit. What more could a gal want?
回归现实吧 亲爱的 牌皇为你效劳
The real thing, chère. Gambit at your service.
就算是傻子都会找一个能碰的女友
Even crazy swamp rats need a gal they can touch.
到底是谁会打电♥话♥来
Now who in the world would be calling...
你好?寇迪?
Hello? Cody?
你怎么会找到我
How on Earth did you find me?
我不敢相信他会在这里
I can't believe he's here.
他现在会长成什么样子呢
I wonder what he looks like now.
噢 我的天呐
Oh, my goodness.
真的是你 我不是在做梦吧
It's really you. Do I want it to be you?
寇迪 寇迪
Cody? Cody!
傻妞
Possum!
你竟然敢这样叫我
Don't you dare call me that!
不 停下
No, stop!
接住你了 -我记得这双手臂
Got you! -I remember those arms.
傻瓜 你会受伤的 -不怕 我还有你嘛
You blame fool! You could have got hurt. -Not as long as you're doing the catching.
噢 嘴甜舌滑的寇迪 一点都没变
Oh, honey-tongue, Cody. Nothing's changed.
但是我终于找到你了
Except, I finally found you.
你当年怎么不给我留个新地址
Haven't you heard of a forwarding address?
嗯 说来话长
Well, that's a long story.
我们在共进晚餐时你再慢慢说吧
Then how's about you telling it to me over dinner?
你总是那么懂女孩子心思
You always could read a gal's mind.
我的确要跟你讲清楚这些年的事
And we do have a little catching up to do.
我们从头说起吧
Starting with "Possum."
他们大概像是我的家人 都是变种人
They're like family, I guess. They're mutants, too,
所以不会像其他人那样排挤我
so they don't get their britches in a twist like everyone else.
你没给过我机会
You never gave me a chance.
我还没出院你就走了
You left before I got out of the hospital.
现在 我找回你了
But now, I have you back.
伙计 大多数人一辈子昏迷一次就够本了
Partner! One coma in a lifetime is usually enough for most fellows.
不怕的 宝贝 我们能在一起的
There's nothing to fear, darling. We can be together.
我想到办法了
I figured it out.
你不要开玩笑 -你以前很想接吻 小淘气
I wish I could believe you. -You used to want this, Rogue.
现在有转机了
Well, things are different now.
那些被你克制着的爱意 你就尽情释放吧
All that love you got pent up inside, well, finally you can let it out.
寇迪 我 -你还爱我吧 小淘气
Cody, I... -Do you still love me, Rogue?
因为我肯定还爱你
'Cause I sure still love you.
但是没用的 -我说 你爱我吗
There's just no use! -I said, do you love me?
这才是最重要的 我和你
That's all that matters. You and me.
我们命中注定要在一起
We're gonna be together like it was always meant to be.
一切都会变好的
Everything's gonna be okay.
那是什么
What's that?
寇迪 寇迪 我能碰你了 是真的
Cody! Cody, I can touch you. It's true!
我都做了什么
What have I done?
希望这只是场恶梦
I'd hoped it was a nightmare.
真是难受
Do I feel lousy.
这些虫子气味比样子还恶心
These bugs just don't look ugly.
慢着 这里还有别的东西
Wait, there's something else here.
难以置信 是个活物 但是被控制住
What do you know? It's alive. Tough set up, pal.
你肯定不是自愿变成蟑螂盒子的
Bet it wasn't your idea to be a roach motel.
我早知道你们又会出来
I was hoping you'd try that again.
游戏结束
Playtime's over.
他的强大远超我们的想象 -那就更好
He was more powerful than we thought. -All the better.
他和他的伙伴们会成为我们种群的干将
He and his friends will make a strong addition to the colony.
他们是我们在这个星球殖民的先锋
The first of many from this planet.
尤其是这个女孩
Especially this one.
早上好 贪睡虫 -嗯 早上好
Morning, sleepyhead. -Mmm. Morning?
我在公园里睡了一夜吗 怎么不叫醒我
Did I sleep all night in a park? Why didn't you wake me up?
我怎么忍♥心叫醒你 你感觉如何
Why, I didn't have the heart to. How do you feel?
很奇妙 就像在飘浮一样 好开心
Wonderful, like I'm floating. I'm so happy.
那跟我走吧 就现在
Then run away with me, right now!
我知道一个周末好去处
I know a great place for a weekend.
什么 一走了之吗 我不确定
What, just like that? I don't know.
噢 管他呢 走就走吧
Oh, shoot. Yeah, I'll do it!
谁说做X战警就不能放松一下
Who says an X-Man can't have a little fun?
太好了 -我要先告诉其他人
That's great! -I have to tell the others first.
嗯 可以啊 宝贝 可以的
Well, of course, my love, of course.
教授
Professor.
罗根 怎么了
Logan? What is it?
它们来了 你们必须
They're here. You must...
蟑螂……太多了……不
Roaches... Too many... No!
你在哪里
Where are you?
金刚狼一向无厘头 不过这次更加无厘头
Wolverine don't normally make sense, but this makes less sense than usual.
我会追踪电♥话♥归属地
I shall trace the call's origin.
你来了 亲爱的
There you are, chère!
让可怜的牌皇担心你是不对的
Not nice making poor Gambit worry about you.
我知道有点唐突 教授
I know this is sudden, Professor,
我出于私人原因要请个假
but I need some personal time off.
这次不行 小淘气
This is a bad time, Rogue.
金刚狼出事了
Wolverine is in some sort of trouble.
这些年来我一直都在 一分钟都不曾懈怠
In all the years I've been here, I never asked for a minute for myself.
你们这么多人也足够去救罗根吧
Looks like you all got plenty of folks to babysit Logan.
小淘气 这位绅士是你的客人吗
Rogue, is this gentleman your guest?
那是寇迪?所谓的私人原因?
So that's Cody? This is what's so personal?
不关你的事 师奶杀手先生
It's none of your blame business, Mr. Ladies Man!
你们也别管 -小淘气
Or any of you! -Rogue!
这小丑怎么突然冒出来
Why this joker suddenly turn up?
小淘气为何带他来这里?这不是她的作风
And why did Rogue bring him here? It's not like her.
先别多想她的私事 牌皇
Let us contemplate less personal matters, Gambit.
金刚狼像是突然落难了
Wolverine seemed in acute distress.
对 要马上找到他 并向我报告
Yes, find him at once, and report back to me.
我耽误你工作了 不是吗 -他们能搞定的
I kept you from your work, haven't I? -They can handle it.
我不想离开你 我们才刚刚重逢
I don't want to leave you. Not when I just found you.
我知道你爱这个地方
I know you'll love this place.
小甜甜 你还好吗 -没事 我们出发吧
Sugar, are you all right? -Yeah. Let's get going.
别搞这么神秘
Stop being so mysterious.
是你说想要惊喜的
You promised to let it be a surprise.
好 希望那地方不要太偏僻
Well, I hope this place ain't too far out of the way.
下面有人 就在沙漠上
There's someone down there, on the sand.
是罗根
It's Logan!
金刚狼 能听见我说话吗 -别过来
Wolverine! Can you hear me? -Stay back!
罗根 你发生了什么事
Logan, what has happened to you?
我没事 暴风女
I'll be okay, Storm.
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表