剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
X战警 前情提要
Previously on the X-MEN...
你的计划已经实现 我的圣主
Your plan is reaching fruition, my lord.
蛮荒之地的异教♥徒♥不久都会绝迹
Soon the Savage Land will be cleansed of all disbelievers,
伽洛克的纪♥元♥会重新开启
and the Age of Garokk will begin anew.
我知道你必须吸取变种人的生命能量
I know you must absorb mutant life-energy
以维持索隆形态时的力量
to retain your powers as Sauron.
时辰已到
The time has come.
是变种人的能量 不
It's mutant energy. No!
再次自♥由♥了
Free again!
看着我双眼 御风者
Look into my eyes, wind rider.
气象女巫体内有股超强的力量
Deep within this weather witch lies untold power.
释放气象女巫
Release the weather witch.
伽洛克的意旨实现了
Garokk's will be done!
X战警
第三季 第十三集
蛮荒之地,异化之心(下)
呼啸吧 狂风 我命令你再猛烈一些
Rage, winds, your mistress craves more!
暴风女失控了 -是索隆做的
Storm's out of her mind! -It's Sauron's doing.
索隆的催眠异能剥夺了她的自控机制
His hypnotic powers have taken away her self-control.
暴雨 闪电 雷暴
Rain, lightning, thunder,
你们的力量属于我
your power is mine!
跟随我吧
Come to me.
该怎样阻止她
How do we stop her?
丛林女侠李千欢能打败索隆
If Jubilee of the jungle can take down Sauron,
暴风女不过小菜一碟
then Storm should be a snap.
欢欢 回来 这不是闹着玩的
Jubilee, stop! Where do you think you're going?
大自然的原始力量
Let the primal forces of nature
继续肆虐吧
continue to be unleashed!
无知小童 走开
Foolish child. Be gone!
嘿 救我
Hey! Help!
丛林女侠李千欢
Jubilee of the jungle.
我已奉您的命令释放了气象女巫
By your command, I have released the weather witch.
我感觉自己变强了
I feel myself growing stronger.
我等这一刻等了几百年
It is what I have awaited for centuries.
肆虐整个蛮荒之地的自然力量
Elemental power surges throughout the Savage Land,
滋养了我
feeding me.
不!不!
No! No!
没错
Yes.
开始了
It has begun.
好了 莱可斯 你对暴风女做过什么
All right, Lykos. What did you do to make Storm wig out like this?
我什么也没做 是索隆让她失控的
I did nothing. Sauron took away her control.
他的暗示异能远远强于一般的催眠
His powers of suggestion are far beyond those of normal hypnosis.
这点我能保证
I can vouch for that.
暴风女在她的气象指令里新增了“地震”?
Has Storm added earthquakes to her meteorological repertoire?
这不是地震
This ain't no earthquake.
恐龙群 -这边
Stampede! -This way!
天啊 暴风女真会疏导交通
Boy, that rush hour traffic's murder, isn't it?
再这样下去 我们和族人们真是性命堪虞
If your friend continues, I fear for my people's lives and ours as well.
我们要想办法让她冷静
We must discover a way to calm her,
才能有时间消除索隆的毁灭性影响
so we might have time to undo Sauron's ruinous influence.
你想被她海扁吗
You wanna ask her to roll up her sleeve?
你们牵制她 我趁机吸走她的能量
Y'all keep her distracted while I absorb her powers.
她就会消停了
That'll slow her down long enough.
然后轮到你暴走搞乱气象?还是不要了
And have you messing up the weather from here to Barbados? I don't think so.
看来我们进退两难 步履维艰
It appears we are caught between Scylla and Charybdis, the proverbial rock and a hard place.
我有办法
I can do it.
你们带着我靠近她 我趁机吸收她的能量
Fly me close enough and I can absorb her energy.
然后又变成索隆?不行!
And become Sauron again? No way!
你以为我想那样吗?
Do you think I want to?
我对那怪物恨之入骨 -他这是真心话
He's a monster. I hate all that he is. -I believe him.
他若想变回索隆 我们早被他吸走能量了
Had he wished to regain Sauron's form, he could have used any one of us.
拜托 求你们了
Please, I beg you.
让我收拾好索隆留下的烂摊子
Allow me to set right the evil Sauron has started.
对付索隆总比对付暴风女容易
Our fighting Sauron is preferable to this.
我们别无选择
I fear we have no other choice.
冰雹 冰颗 呼啸吧
Hail! Ice! Rage on!
看着点 我们只需吸引她的注意力
Careful! We just wanna get her attention.
风好大 很难把火球砸到她身上
With this wind, it's a wonder we can get them airborne.
狂风 别让他们阻止我
Winds, do not let them stop me!
拜托 再拖住她一会儿
Come on. Keep her busy just a little longer.
不
No!
他们成功了
They did it!
莱可斯 在你完全变身之前放开她
Lykos, release her before you transform completely!
不行 我要多吸一点
Never! Must have more.
接住你了
Got you.
索隆复活了
Sauron lives once more!
好了 哥们
Okay, bubba.
你是要帮我们救醒暴风女 还是想挨揍?
Are you gonna help us fix up Storm or am I gonna have to take you out?
呃噢 你还真敢碰我
Uh-uh. I wouldn't touch me if I were you.
我跟你们没完 外来者
This is not over, outlander.
你们在上面是怎么回事 -真奇怪
What happened up there? -It was real weird.
大概是我和他互吸能量 再彼此抵消
I think our absorbing powers canceled each other out.
带她们回村庄
Let us bring them back to the village.
她怎么样?-我给她注射了镇定剂
How's she doing? -I've given her a mild sedative.
她应该会昏昏沉沉 暂时不能再制♥造♥混乱
It should prevent her from regaining full consciousness and creating another maelstrom, for a time.
教授说过暴风女如何努力控制好她的异能
The Professor told me how hard Storm works to keep her powers under control.
我却一度畏惧自己的异能
And I thought my powers were a pain.
你接触索隆时有读取到他的想法吗
When you and Sauron connected, were you able to read his thoughts?
当时我脑海里隐约听到一个名字
One word kept popping in and out of my head,
扎拉♥丹♥恩 -她号♥称是伽洛克的大祭司
"Zaladane." -She has proclaimed herself the High Priestess of Garokk.
难道是
I wonder...
别担心 暴风女 我们会为你收拾索隆
Don't worry, Storm, we'll take care of Sauron for you.
不是索隆 是别的东西
Not Sauron. Something else.
很邪恶的东西
Something very wrong.
我感觉到大自然失衡了
I sense nature out of balance.
必须铲除土地深处的邪恶
An evil within the land must be purged.
必须铲除邪恶
This evil must be destroyed!
别过来
Stay back!
冷静 小甜甜 回去躺着吧
Come on, sugar. Let's get you back to bed.
我说别过来
I said stay back!
暴风女 你在做什么 住手
Storm, what are you doing? Hold on.
放开我 -不要乱动
Let me go! -Quit struggling.
快点 按住她
Quickly. Constrain her.
危机解除
Crisis contained.
扎拉♥丹♥恩 召集我的军队
Zaladane, rally my troops.
入侵者们要为其挑衅行为付出代价
The invaders must pay for their insolence.
你聋了吗 女人 我命令你 -不
Are you deaf, woman? I order you. -No.
你违抗我?
You refuse me?
伽洛克神说你现在没有利用价值了
Lord Garokk has decreed you have outlived your usefulness.
伽洛克神只是一块死气沉沉的石头
Lord Garokk is nothing but a lifeless stone.
也许你需要我说服你
Perhaps you need some persuasion.
这是什么巫术
What sorcery is this?
这块石头并非看上去那般死气沉沉 索隆
This stone is not as lifeless as it appears, Sauron.
你并不存在
You do not exist.
但如你所见 我是存在的
But as you can see, I do.
上古时期 我独自统治着这片土地
In a bygone era, I alone ruled this land
直到一个劲敌打败了我
until a powerful enemy defeated me,
他平息了肆虐蛮荒之地的自然之力
calming the raging elements of the Savage Land,
剥夺我的力量 把我封印在这块巨石里
leaving me powerless, banished to this rocky prison.
我沉睡了几千年
I lay dormant for thousands of years,
被人铭记 崇拜 渴望
remembered, worshipped, yearned for.
直到有一天
Until one day...
我现在只想你联络你的学生 教授
All I need now is for you to contact your students, Professor.
服从
Obey!
我不会听 不能听
Won't listen. Can't listen.
我不能被你控制我的思想
Can't allow you to control my mind.
我不能让你
Won't allow you to...
如果有人挟持了泽维尔
If somebody is holding Xavier,
我很乐意叫他们放人
I'm gonna enjoy making them let go.
当某个变种人来到这里释放她的自然之力
When a mutant came to our valley and released her elemental energy,
我苏醒了 微弱但有生命
I awoke, weakened but alive.
但为了把我的生命力充分渗透到土地里
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表