剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
X战警
第三季 第十二集
蛮荒之地,异化之心(上)
懦夫 蠢材 回来
Cowards! Fools! Come back!
快点 索隆正在溃退 族人们会重获自♥由♥
Faster! Sauron is weakening. Our people shall be free once more!
我还没输 -都结束了 索隆
Not yet! -It is over, Sauron.
你在蛮荒之地的恐怖统治宣告结束
Your reign of terror over the Savage Land ends now!
绝不
Never!
卡-扎尔 我警告你
Ka-Zar, I warn you!
你是谁
Who are you?
快点 别等他醒来
Quickly! Before he revives.
你必须离开这里
You must leave this place.
我叫扎拉♥丹♥恩 太阳神伽洛克的大祭司
I am Zaladane, High Priestess of the Sun God, Garokk.
我知道你必须吸取变种人的生命能量
I know you must absorb mutant life-energy
以维持索隆形态时的力量
to retain your powers as Sauron.
你怎么知道的
But how did you know?
伽洛克无所不知 -伽洛克并不存在
Garokk is wise. -Garokk doesn't exist!
他是个神话人物 用来吓唬小孩
He is a fairy tale, made up to scare children.
伽洛克是存在的
Garokk is life.
我毕生的使命就是侍奉他
I live to serve him.
万磁王把这载具开到这里来 你乘它走吧
The outlander called Magneto brought this vehicle to our valley. Use it!
他们只憎恨索隆
They hate Sauron.
我现在是卡尔·莱可斯 我不会有事的
I am Karl Lykos now. I am safe.
这里没有变种人 我不会再变成索隆
With no mutants left here, I will never become Sauron again.
卡-扎尔会斩草除根
Ka-Zar won't take that chance.
他和弗尔人会把索隆的账算到你头上
For your recent tyranny, Ka-Zar and his Fall People will hunt you down and destroy you.
你必须出逃
You must flee.
快走 别让卡-扎尔找到你
Quickly, before Ka-Zar finds you!
伽洛克的神力会护佑你
The power of Garokk will protect you.
我必须马上离开这里
I must leave this place at once.
我照您的神谕行事了
It is as you commanded.
纽约漫展
周五 周六 周日
精彩不必多言
吁
Whoa!
我觉得骑马比飞行好
I'll take riding over flying any day!
你策马狂奔的速度跟飞起来差不多吧
At your pace, Rogue, I'm surprised you can tell the difference.
我就是想放松一下 你也应该学会放松
A gal's got to let loose now and again. You ought to give it a try.
你所言甚是 小淘气 但我跟你不一样
I admire your spirit, Rogue. But unlike you,
我必须控制好情绪
I must keep my emotions in check,
以免异能失控暴走
lest my powers rage out of control.
我搞不懂你 暴风女
I don't know, Storm.
偶尔来个小爆发能调适你的身心
A little raging every now and again might just do you some good.
别反抗我 我不想伤害你
Don't fight me. I'm not going to hurt you.
不 我不能
No, I mustn't...
我就像一只吸血鬼
I'm no better than a vampire.
我为什么要来这里?我在找什么?
Why did I come here? What am I searching for?
白垩纪奇景
朋友 你神态为何如此戒备
My friend, why the foreboding countenance?
看着这些骨架让我觉得很不安
Staring at skeletons makes me nervous.
我也觉得很无聊
Well it makes me bored!
还有什么比看古老的化石更无聊?
What could be more yawn-inspiring than a zillion-year-old canary?
现在要去哪
So, whither now?
去古根海姆馆看马格利特作品展好吗
How about the Guggenheim, for the Magritte exhibit?
马格利特:比利时超现实主义画家
有加料辣热狗 -别像化石似的傻站着
How about a chili dog with the works? -Last one there's a fossilized canary!
莎士比亚说得好
As Shakespeare knew so well,
《李尔王》中的台词
一个忘恩负义的孩子真比毒蛇的牙更尖利
"How sharper than a serpent's tooth it is to have a thankless child."
那两个人 我感觉到有超强的力量
Those two... I sense overwhelming power!
我只需吸收一点来维持生命
I just need a little to live.
帮帮我
Help me.
可以 伙计 我看你可怜兮兮的
Sure, pal. You look like you can use a hand.
是变种人的能量 不
It's mutant energy. No!
金刚狼 你还好吗
Wolverine, you okay?
不 -天呐
No! -Dear Lord.
呃噢
Uh-oh.
再次自♥由♥了
Free again!
索隆重生了
Sauron is reborn!
歇歇吧 臭蜥蜴
Lay off, lizard lips!
小淘气 暴风女 我们这边有状况
Rogue! Storm! We have a problem!
我只能用“卷土重来”这个成语来形容
I believe the appropriate aphorism is a blast from the past.
不是吧 野兽真没开玩笑
Holy cats! Beast wasn't kidding!
那怪物从阿布奎基跑来这里了
Must have taken a wrong turn at Albuquerque.
美国中南部城市,出土过大量化石
我们在蛮荒之地见过那怪物
That is the creature we encountered in the Savage Land.
吁
Whoa!
气象女巫
The weather witch!
我召唤极地之风
I summon the Arctic winds!
怎么了 笨鸟
What's the matter, bird-brain?
看着我双眼 孩子
Look into my eyes, child.
让我进入你的脑海
Open your mind to me.
不 别盯着他看 小淘气
No! Resist his gaze, Rogue!
有人叫你 你看见什么
That being calling out to you. What do you see?
别让他控制你
Do not let him control you!
旋风 升腾 护卫我
Wind! Rise up! Protect me!
暴风女 看着点 你误伤队友了
Storm! Watch it! You're stomping your own people!
怪物
Monsters!
小心 索隆操纵了小淘气的心灵
Beware! Sauron has manipulated Rogue's mind.
她陷入了迷狂
She is not herself.
你怎么不早说
Thanks for the newsflash.
看着我双眼 御风者
Look into my eyes, wind rider.
不 我不能
No! I shall not!
你累了
You grow tired.
你要睡觉 -不
You must sleep. -No!
快阻止那个鸟人 他要抓走暴风女了
Somebody stop bird-boy. He's making off with Storm.
我建议你俩去追 而我去稳住小淘气
I suggest you pursue them, whilst I intercept our agitated colleague.
诚心向你致歉 小淘气
Sincerest apologies, Rogue.
容我引用一句老话 “我这是为你好”
But to employ a time-honored cliché, you'll thank me for this.
我在哪里
Where am I?
好吧 飞行员
All right, flyboy,
我要剪了你的翅膀
I'm clipping your wings!
正南方
Due south.
你们猜猜他要去哪里
Give you one guess where he's heading.
我联♥系♥不到梅亚岛那边的队友
I was unable to contact our compatriots on Muir Island.
刚找回小琴就忙着研究她
Studying Jeannie like a lab rat.
跑起来 小妞 救人要紧
Move it, kid! We ain't got all day.
他怎么变得跟镭射眼一样啰嗦
Who died and made him Cyclops?
我不太喜欢蛮荒之地那个鬼地方
I had my fill of that Savage Land the first time around.
好吧 下次有人绑♥架♥暴风女
Well, next time Storm is kidnapped,
我们叫那些人把她绑♥架♥到好点的地方
I'll make sure they take her someplace nice.
你带回什么珍宝
What is this treasure you bring?
做得不错 索隆
You've done well, Sauron.
气象女巫体内有股超强的力量
Deep within this weather witch lies untold power.
你说什么
What do you mean?
你只需解除她的自控机制
One need only release her self-control,
无限的生命能量就会奔涌而出
and boundless life energy will surge.
能让你变强 还强得超乎想象
Energy to make you powerful beyond your darkest dreams.
她是一个取之不竭的变种人能量源泉
A limitless source of mutant life energy.
你敢试一下吗
Do you have the courage to try?
站一边去 女人
Step aside, woman.
我在哪里
Where am I?
索隆
Sauron!
别抗拒我 气象女巫
Do not resist me, weather witch.
自然力量的怒火在你体内跃动
The fury of the element beats within your heart.
不 你走开
No! I cannot allow it!
我必须控制好情绪
I must keep my emotions in check,
以免异能失控暴走
lest my powers rage out of control.
释放你体内的暴风雨
Release the tempest within.
释放出来
Set it free.
释放
Free!
释放
Free!
不
No!
那她现在
Is she...
我自♥由♥了
I am free!
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表