剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
X战警
第三季 第八集
变种人都不是孤立的
当激荡的旅程结束
"And when its turbulent journey endeth,
河川就流入大海
the river flows into the sea
永恒归于平静
at peace now for all eternity"
真不错 汉克
That was real nice, Hank.
非常应景
And most appropriate.
琴喜欢诗歌♥ 不是吗 斯科特
Jean loved poetry, didn't she, Scott?
我们都了解做X战警的风险
We all know the risks of being an X-Man.
琴尤其了解
Jean knew them well.
我反感这一切
I think this whole thing is sick.
你们搞得好像琴再也不回来似的
You're all acting like Jean's never coming back.
不过 小甜甜
But, sugar...
可能她还活着 你们没想过吗
Maybe she's alive. Did you ever think of that?
哭出来吧 宝贝 哭出来吧
Let it out, baby. Let it out.
我想你 我没想过我会这么想你
I miss you. I never knew how much I would.
我们都想她 斯科特
We all miss her, Scott.
问题是 我们没了她该怎样走下去
The question is, how will we move on without her.
脑波增幅器监测到曼哈顿有一场骚乱
Cerebro has picked up a disturbance in Manhattan
似乎涉及一伙身份不明的变种人
that appears to involve an unidentified group of mutants.
我在想 -抱歉 教授
I was thinking... -Sorry, Professor.
我不去 这次不去 以后都不去
I can't go. Not now, not ever again.
我要离开X战警
I'm leaving the X-Men.
我理解你遭受的伤痛 斯科特
I understand the hurt you've suffered, Scott.
我也很疼爱琴
Jean was dear to me as well.
但我们救不了她 -我们尽力了 斯科特
And we couldn't save her. -We all did what we could, Scott.
现在重要的是我们要继续走下去
What's important now is that we carry on.
琴的壮烈牺牲才不至于白费
So that Jean's great sacrifice won't have been in vain.
去拯救充满偏见的世界?
To save a world full of prejudice?
可是人类憎恨我们
Where humans hate us, is that it?
我们是要战胜憎恨和恐惧 你知道的
Hate and fear are what we're fighting to overcome, you know that!
我对好多熟悉的东西都产生疑惑了
A lot of things I thought I knew aren't so clear to me anymore.
你很痛苦 斯科特
You are in pain, Scott.
也许比我们能理解的还要糟
Perhaps worse than any of us can understand.
但到时候 这种感觉会 -你不明白吗
But in time, this feeling will... -Don't you get it?
我反感这种责任
I'm sick of the responsibility!
我讨厌给那群吹毛求疵的人类收拾烂摊子
I'm sick of being den mother to a bunch of quibbling children!
我不干了
I can't do it anymore!
最重要的是 我不用你们关心我
Most of all, I'm sick of caring.
我深爱着琴 看我得到什么
I cared for Jean. Look where that got me.
拿去 教授 我不再需要这身行头
Here, Professor. I won't be needing these anymore.
斯科特 拜托
Scott, please!
去死吧 变种人
Die, mutant!
强尼 别这样 这很不礼貌
Johnny, stop that. That's real impolite.
但是 妈 我只是在玩“好人和变种人”
But, Ma, I'm just playing good guys and mutants.
这好小伙绝不喜欢被人叫他变种人
Well, I'm sure that nice young man doesn't appreciate being called a mutant.
本地慈善家兼房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商
Local philanthropist and real-estate developer,
泽布迪亚·基尔格雷夫
Zebediah Killgrave
今天向我市的流浪者捐献了一百万美金
today donated a million dollars to our city's homeless.
基尔格雷夫的老对头 州长巴克则说……
Governor Barker, a long time opponent of Killgrave, had this to say.
基尔格雷夫搞慈善捐赠就是要收买♥♥人心
Killgrave's donations to charity are all transparent attempts to buy public opinion,
方便自己控制普拉特河项目来渔利
so he can gain control of the Platte River Project.
我活着他就休想乱来
Something he'll do over my dead body!
控制还在构想的水电设施
Control over the anticipated hydro-electric facility
可能会让基尔格雷夫成为州里最具权势者
would arguably make Killgrave the most powerful man in the state.
斯科特来追我们了
Scott's it!
我头痛
My head!
请问 我能帮你吗
Can I help you? Excuse me.
你还好吗 你要领养孩子吗
Are you all right? Are you here about an adoption?
噢 不 我只是……我以前住这里
Oh, no, I was just... I used to live here.
斯科特·萨默斯?-就是我 但你怎么
Scott Summers? -Yes, but how did...
莎拉?-能见到你真好
Sarah? -It's so good to see you!
好久不见了
It's been such a long time!
我老公去世后 我回来当志愿者
So, after my husband died, I came back here as a volunteer.
现在这里归我管
Now I run the place.
你呢 斯科特 还没结婚吗
What about you, Scott? You never married?
不 我有过爱人 但她走了
No, there was someone but she's gone.
为了用慈善行为充实这个星期
And to top off a week filled with charitable acts,
泽布迪亚·基尔格雷夫向十几个穷孩子
Zebediah Killgrave pledged full college scholarships
捐赠了大学全额奖学金
to 10 more disadvantaged children.
他是历史上最慈善的人之一
That is one of the finest men who ever lived.
有他帮忙 我这地方才能经营起来
I could never have kept this place afloat if not for him.
基尔格雷夫先生不仅资助我们
Not only has Mr. Killgrave given us money,
还收养我这里四个特殊的孩子
but he adopted four of my special kids.
你是说“特殊”……
When you say special...
我是说变种孩子 没人肯收养他们
I mean mutants, Scott. Nobody else wanted to adopt them.
我们只是觉得斯科特适合其他家庭
We just feel Scott would be better off with another family.
他有着如此特殊的需求
He has such special needs.
这种孩子不该跟别的孩子待在一起
A child like that shouldn't be allowed near other children.
你该跟我们说清楚他不正常
You should have warned us he wasn't normal.
起火了 快去救孩子们
Fire! The children!
快 孩子们 下楼去
Quickly, children, downstairs!
嘿 站住
Hey, you!
我不是故意的 那是意外
I didn't mean to do it! It was an accident!
你做了什么 玩火吗
What were you doing, playing with matches?
你会伤到人的 -别怪他 斯科特
People could have been hurt. -Let him go, Scott.
对不起 莎拉
I'm sorry, Sarah.
小罗是我跟你说的特殊孩子之一
Rusty is one of the special kids I told you about.
他两天前被基尔格雷夫先生收养
He was adopted by Mr. Killgrave two days ago.
别送我回去 求你了
Don't make me go back! Please!
小罗 你为何不回去?
But, Rusty, what's wrong?
能让这玩意停下吗
Can't anybody stop this?
让我跟他聊聊 莎拉
Let me talk to him, Sarah.
我知道你不是故意放火 小罗
I know you didn't mean to set that fire, Rusty.
你身怀变种异能
You've got a mutant power.
要花时间学学怎样利用它
It takes time to learn how to use it.
你是谁 死脑筋社工吗
What are you, some kind of do-gooder social worker?
你是变种人 你知道这是什么感受
You're a mutant. Then you know what it's like.
我还知道成长过程中没家庭没父母的感受
I also know what it's like growing up without a home. Without parents.
你该庆幸有人愿意给你提供那一切
You're fortunate that someone wants to give you all that.
我能有今天也离不开那群在乎我的朋友
I couldn't have made it without help from friends that cared about me.
基尔格雷夫不好 我告诉你 他是怪人
Killgrave is bad news. I'm telling you, he's wacko!
也许你要学会跟他相处
Maybe you just need to get used to him.
但我听到他说他要利用那个大项目
But I heard him talking about how he's gonna use this big new project
把州长赶下台
to run the Governor out of office.
他地窖里还有个酷刑室
And he's got a torture chamber in his basement.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
斯科特 别听他胡说
Scott, you don't have to listen to this anymore.
进去 小罗
Go inside, Rusty.
没人相信我
Nobody ever believes me!
基尔格雷夫先生帮过你 你还要诽谤他?
After all Mr. Killgrave has done for you, you make up these lies?
他的话全是胡说?
Could there be any truth to what he's saying?
你不了解他 斯科特
You don't know this kid, Scott.
他说谎 盗窃 总给警方惹麻烦
He's lied, he's stolen, he's been in trouble with the police.
他在这里 对吧
He's here, isn't he?
求你别送我回去
Please, don't make me go back.
小罗有点问题需要改正 基尔格雷夫先生
Rusty's having some problems adjusting, Mr. Killgrave.
如果让他在这待几天 -行了 莎拉
Maybe if he stayed here for a few days... -Now Sarah,
我们也见过其他特殊的孩子有类似问题
we've been through this before with other special children.
我们都知道果断处理是最好的
We agreed that a clean break was best.
但我只是说
But I'm only talking about...
我很欣赏你 以及你在这边作出的佳绩
You know what I think of you and the wonderful work you do here.
你真有雅量
You've been more than generous.
让这点误会改变我对你的印象
It would be a shame if this little misunderstanding
那就太遗憾了
caused me to feel differently.
先生 那个男孩好像很惊恐
Sir, the boy seems scared.
其中可有隐情?
Does he have any reason to be?
怎么会呢 他没有父亲
Why, no. Not having a father,
他只是不适应同龄人都经历过的爱心管束
he's just not used to the loving discipline a boy his age needs.
小罗 你跟基尔格雷夫先生回去
Rusty, you go back with Mr. Killgrave.
乖孩子 你让我很担心你
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表