剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
醒醒 金刚狼
Come on, Wolverine!
我们快出去吧
Let us get out of here.
你们跑掉也无妨 导弹会发射的
It does not matter! The missiles shall launch.
小淘气 怎么回事
Rogue? What is happening?
我弄折了核潜艇
I bent his boat.
他在哪里
Where is he?
潜艇遭到攻击 倾覆了
Something attacked the submarine. It is listing.
应该也不能再发射导弹了
I do not believe it can launch more missiles.
他还活着吗
Is he still alive?
也许吧
Perhaps.
但我们要回家了
But we are going home.
警告 导航受损
什么
What?
警告 导航失败
不 不
No! No!
直接的威胁是没了 留下的隐患恐怕不少
Though the immediate threat has passed, I fear much remains unresolved.
暴风女的幽闭恐惧症会好起来的
Storm's claustrophobic trauma will pass.
我更担心罗根
I am more concerned about Logan.
他对红色欧米伽的反感会更加偏执和深化
His feelings about Omega Red are more personal. More deeply rooted.
他肯定觉得自己做得还不够好
I'm sure he feels he could've done more.
他就在那里
He's out there.
我能闻到他
I can smell him.
发射导弹的人是你
It was you who launched the warhead.
我统治这里 绝不能纵容你
I rule here! I will not tolerate your
危害我的小行星 -我不再效忠你
endangering my asteroid. -I renounce you!
你不再效忠我?
You renounce me?
返还吧
Return!
你在基诺沙时已耗尽力量 老头
You exhausted your power on Genosha, old man.
我能为你续命 也能消灭你
I have sustained you and I can destroy you!
很快你就会逐渐分解 灰飞烟灭
Soon you will fade away into nothing!
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表