剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
Big mouth!
海贼想通过那女孩找到赃款
Corsair wants the girl so she can lead him to the money.
他对你们所说的话都是利己的谎言
Anything else he told you is a self-serving lie.
是真的吗
Is this true?
我是担心詹德拉才救她
I saved Jandra because I care about her.
不过我也有一艘太空船要加油
But I also have a starship to maintain,
但核聚变燃料很贵
and fusion fuel doesn't come cheap!
莫非我们对抗希阿警♥察♥是为了让你发财?
You mean we're out here fighting the Shi'ar police so you can get rich?
斯科特 你没留心听我讲
Scott, you're not listening to me!
坑儿子呢
Some father!
据我所知 宫务大臣是雇你把证人灭口
For all I know, the Lord Chamberlain hired you to kill the witness!
暴风女 找到詹德拉之后别让任何人碰她
Storm, find Jandra and keep her safe. From everybody!
我必须查明真♥相♥
I have to find out the truth.
希阿巡逻队 停火
Shi'ar patrol, hold your fire!
海贼是我的囚犯 我要把他押解上船
Corsair is my prisoner. I'm turning him in.
你没听清楚我跟你说的话吗
Haven't you understood anything I've told you?
阻星者是在保护詹德拉躲过这些希阿警♥察♥
The Starjammers are protecting Jandra from these Shi'ar police.
这些警♥察♥勾结宫务大臣
They're in with the Lord Chamberlain.
他们是黑警
They're bad cops.
晚点再下定论 爸
We'll see, Dad.
进去 闭嘴 等找到詹德拉我们再聊吧
Get in and shut up. We'll find Jandra, and then we'll talk.
整个星系都会感谢你 镭射眼
The galaxy is in your debt, Cyclops.
不敢苟同
I have agreed to nothing.
等找到那女孩 就知道谁说谎
When we get the girl, we'll see who's lying.
我是镭射眼 暴风女 请回复
This is Cyclops. Storm, come in.
斯科特 我正前往可疑的飞船闪灯的所在
Scott, I am moving toward the location of the beacon light we saw coming in.
暂无发现
Nothing yet.
等一下
Wait a minute.
我可能发现他们的行踪了
I may have picked up their trail.
斯科特 我遭到攻击
Scott, I am under attack!
立即投降 飞天女侠
Surrender now, flying one!
省点力气自救吧
Save your breath for saving yourself.
我给你一些忠告 暴风女
Words to live by, Storm.
我建议你别做抵抗 如果要活命的话
I would suggest that calm weather holds the key to your continued existence.
等等 我会重新定位他们
There! I've got a fix on their location.
抱歉 镭射眼 但我不会让你插手
I apologize, Cyclops, but I can't allow you to interfere.
驾驶员 替我招待客人
Navigator, I leave our guest in your care.
海贼 很高兴看见你气色这么好
Corsair, what a pleasure to see you looking so well.
我想知道你是如何获悉
I need to know how you learned that I am the one
宫务大臣雇了我去铲除证人
the Lord Chamberlain hired to dispose of the witness.
我才不会把朋友出♥卖♥♥♥给你这种杀人犯
I don't betray friends to murderers like you.
我就是等你这样说
That's what I was hoping you would say.
你们阻星者为什么敌友不分
Why do you Starjammers treat me as an enemy?
我们不是曾并肩作战对抗暴君狄肯吗
Did we not fight side-by-side against the tyrant D'Ken?
没错 我们跟海贼保持通讯但不准说话
True. Though we have maintained communications silence,
但我们从他的通讯器听到了一切
Corsair's open communicator allowed us to hear everything.
包括镭射眼儿子把海贼老爹出♥卖♥♥♥给黑警
Including Cyclops-son betraying Corsair-father to evil Commander!
是X战警敌友不分 别怪阻星者
X-Men the ones who act like enemy, not Starjammers!
欢迎回来 这女士怎么被绑起来
I am glad you are back. But why is the lady tied up?
她朋友把我们的下落出♥卖♥♥♥给了希阿黑警
Her friend betrayed our location to the false Shi'ar officer.
另一方面 镭射眼看到的飞船闪灯
On the other hand, from the lies Cyclops was told,
不过是我们设下的计谋
it is no more than we expected.
你真是海贼的儿子?
Is it true you are Corsair's son?
还有得选吗
Not by choice!
你看好了
Watch and learn.
你看到的是飞船未来三天的航行日志
What are you going to see is the ship's log for three days in the future.
不可能
But that's impossible.
第1821航行时 遭遇十级磁暴灾害
1821 hours. Encountered magnetic storm of force 10 intensity.
生命保障系统临时失灵
Life support temporarily failed.
六个船员受伤 证人詹德拉身亡
Six crew injured. The witness, Jandra, lost.
这些假的日志提前编好
This faked sequence was programed in advance
以掩盖即将要发生的谋杀
to cover up what was really going to be a murder!
正是 我求助于你♥爸♥
Exactly. I went to your father for help,
我知道他有胆量解救詹德拉
because he was the one man I knew with the guts to rescue Jandra
并见证正义降临
and see that justice was done.
但被我搅局了
Until I ruined it.
我的错误会断送你们的性命
My mistake could cost all of you your lives.
晚点再下定论 暂时对你♥爸♥有点信心吧
We'll see. For now, just try to have a little faith in your father.
我下令说了不准…… -打扰你?
I gave orders that I wasn't to be... -Disturbed?
这才是我留降落伞给他的斯科特·萨默斯
That's the Scott Summers I gave my last parachute to!
你们真磨蹭
Took you long enough!
你俩晚点再共聚天伦 快走吧
Plan the family picnic later. Let's go!
跟我来
Follow me!
海贼 抱歉要打破通讯器的沉默
Corsair, sorry to break communications silence,
但我强烈建议你把航线改到偏北13度
but I strongly suggest you alter your course 13 degrees to the north.
蠢材
Fools!
我们找到他们了
We have them now.
并且记住“毕宿五的5号♥行星”
And remember Aldebaran 5.
我记紧了
I remember it well.
泽维尔教授向你们致意
Professor Xavier sends his regards.
泽维尔在这星球的另一侧
Xavier is half-a-planet away,
毕宿五在另一个星系
and Aldebaran is in another galaxy.
他们想做什么
What are they up to?
我听不懂你们的暗语 但最好有用吧
I don't know what happened on Aldebaran 5, but it better have been good.
有用的
It was.
动手
Now!
开火
Fire!
你原谅鳅德吧 他高兴过头了
You'll have to forgive Ch'od. He gets carried away.
没事 爸
That's okay, Dad.
我想我能理解他的心情
I think I understand how he's feeling.
大家快上来 我们还要出席聆讯
Get up here, everyone! We have a trial to get to!
那个反♥动♥警♥察♥要被移交给希阿司法部
And a renegade cop to turn over to Shi'ar justice.
你后来怎么改变主意?
What made you change your mind?
我只想说我喜欢冒险 这是遗传自你的吧
Let's just say I like long odds. Seems to run in the family.
我们的对话被打断 我有很多东西想知道
Our talk got interrupted. There's so much I want to know.
我会告诉你的 告诉你一切
We'll get to it. All of it.
有些事我自己也想知道 -那就留下吧
I've got a question or two myself. -Then stay!
什么?-不是不让你走
What? -I don't mean forever.
你留下几个小时也好
Just a few hours.
你这飞船能在几个小时内穿越整个星系吧
You're not telling me your hot spacecraft can't make up a few hours flying across a whole galaxy!
好吧 我
Well, I...
我想有了超空间驱动器 能晚点动身吧
I guess we could spend a little extra time in hyperdrive.
不 我的卡要刷爆了 -燃料省点用吧
No. Break out the cards! Better save your fuel.
看来我们要多留一会儿了
Looks like we're going to be here a while.
你要跟那个完虐御前侍卫的红发女结婚吗
So, you're gonna marry that redhead that beat the pants off of the Imperial Guard.
她自那次起就平静一点了
She's calmed down a bit since then.
她让我想起你妈 -不是吧
Reminds me a lot of your mother. -How?
我还是等你结婚后再告诉你吧
Maybe I should wait to tell you till after you're married.
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表