剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
X战警
第三季 第二十二集
庇护所(上)
好了 好了 我知道了
Yes, yes, I know.
动作要快是吧
Do not take so long.
美♥国♥佬♥
Americans.
解除导弹头哪有挖马铃薯那么容易
Disarming warheads is not digging potatoes.
(俄语)
(RUSSIAN)
两个月内有五个武装卫星不见了
Five armed satellites disappear in a two-month period.
现在轮到航♥天♥飞机 贵国竟然说毫不知情
And now the shuttle! And you tell me your people know nothing about it!
我方的空间科学家也失踪了
What about our missing aerospace scientists?
难道也是我方抓走的?
I suppose we took them also!
那些科学家都是变种人 你懂我的意思吗
Your stolen scientists were all mutants, know what I mean?
也许贵国把他们卖♥♥到基诺沙当奴隶
Perhaps you sold them into Genoshan slavery?
自♥由♥的基诺沙共和国强烈反对
The Republic of Free Genosha objects strenuously to
你使用“奴隶”一词
the use of the term "slavery!"
变种人的异能像其他资源一样需要被管制
Mutant powers are a resource to be managed like any other.
变种人不会再被管制 基诺沙代表先生
The mutant race will no longer be managed, Mr. Delegate.
在我说完之前都请坐好
You will all remain seated until I have finished.
女士们 先生们
Ladies, gentlemen,
你们都有幸见证我们星球上的这一场
you have been chosen to witness the announcement of a momentous event
重大历史事件的宣言
in the history of our planet.
变种人解放运动已经开始了
The liberation of mutantkind has begun.
我们长久以来都饱受人类压♥迫♥
Too long have we suffered under the oppression of humankind.
我亲眼目睹你们那卑鄙的蕞尔岛国
I have witnessed firsthand the barbarous treatment of mutants
对待变种人的野蛮行径
on your wretched little island.
我要杜绝这种疯狂行为
I will not allow this madness to continue!
变种人爱好者
Mutant lover!
对变种人天赋的忌恨导致社会分化对立
We have seen communities torn apart by the jealous hatred of our mutant gifts.
变种人都是邪恶的
They're evil! All of them!
编制外的流民暴徒
Roving mobs of vigilantes...
交出变种人 不然就放火
Bring out the muties or we'll burn them out!
欺压变种人的弱者
...seek out the infirm among us.
我这是普通变异
I'm just an ordinary mutant.
变种人或是隐藏真实力量
Some mutants conceal their true power,
活成普通人的样子 灵魂却饱受煎熬
living a charade of normality, while their spirit suffocates.
或是被迫藏身于你们城市的地底
Others have gone into hiding beneath your cities,
在黑暗中像老鼠似的挤成一团
huddling in the darkness like rats.
有些高尚的变种人要启蒙他们的人类同胞
There are those who have tried nobly to enlighten their human brethren,
为全人类的自♥由♥和平等而战斗
to strive for freedom and equality for all men.
我猜你们自诩为卫道士却没意识到
Perhaps you self-appointed social engineers don't realize
突变对于物种进化至关重要
the crucial role mutation plays in species evolution.
抓住他
Get him!
你们却用暴行和恨意去报答他们
Their efforts have been repaid with brutality and hatred.
我和失踪的变种人科学家合作打造
The missing mutant scientists and I have built
一个只有变种人的小行星
a mutants-only asteroid.
变种人在那里能远离人类 免遭暴行
Where any mutant may live apart from humanity, free from its cruelty.
24小时后在基诺沙附近开始首场大迁移
The first exodus will begin in 24 hours near Genosha.
之后 一旦安置好第一批移♥民♥
Thereafter, mutants who wish to join us shall gather
想加入我们的变种人应在指定的站点集中
at designated pick-up points, once the first pilgrims are settled.
这是一场和平的迁移
My mission is peaceful.
如有任何干涉 即会触发战端
Any intervention would make it otherwise.
一切决定悉听尊便
The decision is yours.
噢 马格纳斯 我们经历了这么多
Oh, Magnus, we have been through so much.
我真会失败得如此彻底?
Can my failure be so complete?
别挡路 -必须多加点座位
Out of my way! -There must be more seats!
我出2000美元
I'll pay $2,000!
再见 恶心的变种人 -快滚吧
So long, you rotten muties! -Get out of here!
(身份不明)
拜伦·卡勒里 他跟随万磁王迁移
Byron Calley, running off with Magneto.
你说他们去那里做什么
What you think they doing up there?
我想他们做的事跟我正在做的事差不多
Much as I am doing right now, I suppose.
万磁王掌握了在蛮荒之地获得的先进技术
Magneto had access to the advanced technology he found in the Savage Land.
无疑会应用到这次太空迁移
No doubt they're adapting it to their own uses,
正如我们要用到希阿的装置才能进入太空
as we are adapting the Shi'ar devices to achieve Earth orbit.
但为了什么
But what for?
这些变种人是科学家 不是战士
These mutants are scientists, not soldiers.
他们为什么要跟随万磁王?
Why they join up with Magneto?
我想他们不想再挨揍和被歧视
I reckon they got tired of getting beat up and treated like dirt.
但还不至于收拾包袱走人吧
Still no reason to pack up and leave.
我不知道 亲爱的
I don't know, chère.
我们一直在地球战斗 情况却不见好转
We stay here fighting all the time, things don't get much better.
牌皇的话有一定的道理
Gambit's point has a certain validity.
尽管我们尽心尽力
Despite our most earnest efforts,
却更像是为了生存而战而非为了维♥权♥而战
we seem to spend more time fighting for our lives than for mutant rights.
你也想移♥民♥太空吗
You thinking about moseying skyward?
不就随口说说嘛 亲爱的
Just thinking out loud, chère.
你知道我会始终陪伴你的
You know Gambit follow you anywhere.
总统先生 现在对万磁王采取敌对行动
Mr. President, any hostile action now against Magneto
都会引发核灾难
could start a nuclear holocaust.
你以为我不知道吗
Don't you think I know that?
但群众惊恐又愤怒 期待我有所举措
But people are scared and angry, and they expect me to act.
教授 万磁王手头上有导弹
Professor, Magneto's got missiles up there.
他说是用来防御 可我怎能信得过他?
He says they're defensive. But how can I take that chance?
我了解万磁王 他不会骗我的
I know Magneto. He won't lie to me.
若允许我跟他沟通 一定能和平解决此事
If I can speak with him, I'm certain we'll find a peaceful solution.
好吧 暂且照你方法去做 我不联♥系♥军方
All right, we'll play it your way for now. I won't call in the military.
我给你12个小时
You've got 12 hours.
我去召集其他队友
I shall call the rest of the team together.
不用 就我跟你去吧 全队出动会刺♥激♥他
That won't be necessary. You and I will go alone. The full team would provoke him.
这是一场和平使命 不是战斗
This is a peace mission, not combat.
我们要去非洲直接跟他见面
We'll have to go to Africa and meet him face to face.
我要跟你们去见万磁王
I'd like to go with you to see Magneto.
我要去小行星
I want to go up to the asteroid.
我要去那里见一个人 -怎么回事 乡下娃
I need to see somebody already up there. -What's going on, swamp boy?
放心 亲爱的 牌皇是不会跑路的
Don't worry, chère. Gambit's got no bags packed.
你会回来吧 法国仔 -我答应你 亲爱的
You're coming back, Cajun? -Promise, chère.
我没见过这么多变种人
I never seen so many mutants.
他怎样把这么多人都带上去?
How he gonna get all these folks up there?
看 那里有东西
Look! I see something!
真神奇
Fascinating.
万磁王来接我们了 他果然守信用
Magneto has come for us, just like he promised.
来吧 孩子们
Come, my children.
很快你们就自♥由♥了
Soon you will be free.
快进来运输装置 我带你们踏上救助之路
Enter the transport and I shall take you to your salvation.
查尔斯·泽维尔
Charles Xavier.
我猜你是来劝阻我的吧
I assume you have come to dissuade me.
我只想你能考虑一下此举导致的后果
I simply wish you to consider the consequences of your actions.
你建立变种人独♥立♥国度不能解决问题
Your separate mutant nation will solve nothing.
世人会猜疑你动机不纯
The world distrusts your motives.
地球各国政♥府♥会全军戒备
Every government on Earth is on full military alert.
我根本没把人类政♥府♥放在眼里 查尔斯
The irrational anxieties of the human governments are not my concern, Charles.
现在 我要赶去基诺沙
Now, I have an appointment on Genosha.
所谓的人类和变种人一起工作的典型国度
An example, I believe, of humans and mutants working together.
你们要来吗?小行星M欢迎一切变种人
Care to join me? All mutants are welcome on Asteroid M.
包括X战警
Even X-Men.
那太好了 马格纳斯 我们会有机会沟通的
Very well, Magnus. It'll give us a chance to talk.
真奇怪 他看起来变得虚弱了
How odd. He appears to be weakening.
(基诺沙变种人资源部)
听着 基诺沙的变种人
Hear me, mutants of Genosha!
你们不会再遭受人类的奴役
You will suffer no longer under the yoke of your human masters.
摆脱镣铐 跟随我去你们的新家园吧
Cast off your bonds and join me in your new homeland.
不要惹怒我
Do not provoke me.
我真不想伤害你们 但我要保护我的人♥民♥
I do not wish to harm you, but I shall to protect my people.
自♥由♥基诺沙的变种人公民全都不许离境
The mutant citizens of Free Genosha will not be going anywhere!
根据基诺沙主♥权♥政♥府♥的命令
By order of the sovereign government of Free Genosha,
我要逮捕你们
I place you under arrest!
万磁王大君来了
Lord Magneto has come!
我们不会再受压♥迫♥
We will be held down no longer!
消灭压♥迫♥我们的人类
Destroy the human oppressors!
看来这个本土反抗组织经此一役
It appears a local resistance group has been emboldened
能更有底气地加入万磁王
to aid Magneto through this confrontation.
消灭压♥迫♥我们的人类
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表