剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
从那时起 它就一直坐在失物招领处
You trust me.
你信任我
Don't you?
是不是
Is this the same model as Thomas'?
1093这和托马斯的模特一样吗?
Be careful with it.
小心点
Forensics want it back tiptop.
法医希望它返回顶部
What's up with you?
你怎么了?
It's Wednesday isn't it?
是星期三 不是吗?
Wednesday.
星期三
The due date. For the baby. Oh.
截止日期 为了婴儿 哦
You know I was there for Michael but I missed Jess'.
你知道 我在那儿去过迈克尔 但我想念杰西
It's be just nice to be around be you know.
知道 在身边真是太好了
I'll tell you why it's blurry.
我会告诉你为什么它很模糊
At the end of the zoom no matter how firm you hold it
变焦结束时 无论握紧多少
the image starts to shake right?
图像开始抖动 对不对?
So if Thomas was crouching here...
所以如果托马斯蹲在这里...
Let's have a little look.
让我们来看看
Mum!
1110妈!
She's off gallivanting.
她没有开玩笑
Oh.
哦
Bye Gran.
再见 格兰
When you showed Lily around did you get the impression
当您向周围展示莉莉时 您印象深刻吗?
it was the first time she'd been there?
这是她第一次去那里?
How do you mean? Did it seem familiar to her?
你是什么意思?对她来说好像很熟悉吗?
Well how would that be possible?
好吧 那怎么可能?
What do you do on Friday afternoons?
星期五下午您做什么?
I beg your pardon?
请再说一遍?
Do you have a regular appointment or what?
您有定期约会吗?
Yes I do.
是的 我愿意
I teach art.
我教美术
Hepworth Library.
赫普沃思图书馆
What? What does it matter?
什么?有什么关系?
I'm going to need your permission
我需要你的允许
to search the beach hut.
搜索海滩小屋
I want everything cordoned off the whole site.
我希望所有内容都被封锁 整个站点
Of course.
当然
But why?
但为什么?
Where is your husband now Mrs. Calvert?
卡尔弗特夫人 你丈夫现在在哪里?
At work. I don't know. He's He's uh...
工作中 我不知道 他 他...
Left at the crack of dawn and...
离开黎明的裂缝 然后...
I don't know. Why Why do you need to know?
我不知道 为什么 为什么需要知道?
We think there's a small chance that's where Lily Marsh died.
我们认为莉莉·马什 去世的可能性很小
Oh come in.
哦 进来
It's probably nothing at all but you did say
可能什么都不是 但是您确实说过
Anything at all.
什么都没有
Can I just say I feel so stupid
我可以说 我很愚蠢
yelling at you like that?
那样对你大吼大叫?
Oh I had it coming.
哦 我来了
Sometimes I just get lost in the chase.
有时我只是迷失在追逐中
You should hear them at work.
您应该在工作中听到他们的声音
They think I was raised by wolves.
他们认为我是被狼抚养的
Here it is. Don't touch it!
这里是 不要碰它!
Sorry.
对不起
Seem to spend half my life wearing these.
似乎花了我一半的时间穿着这些
Not very fetching are they?
不是很吸引人吗?
When did it come?
什么时候来的
This morning I think.
我想今天早上
Just some silly prank.
只是一些愚蠢的恶作剧
Did you call Laura on her mobile?
你在她的手♥机♥上打过劳拉吗?
It's switched off.
已关闭
But she got off to school all right?
但是她下学好吗?
Yes.
是
Well...
好...
...I think so.
...我想是这样
I um...
我 嗯...
I only got back half an hour ago.
我才半小时前回来
You stayed the night at Gary's?
您在加里 住了一晚吗?
Yes.
是的
And uh does Laura take the school bus?
恩 劳拉 坐校车吗?
Uhhuh.
嗯
That's good that's good.
那很好 那很好
We'll just call make doubly sure.
我们只是打来电♥话♥ 请确保
I I told you her phone's switched off.
我告诉你 她的电♥话♥已关闭
No the school. Have you got the number?
不 学校xa0你有电♥话♥号♥码吗?
Oh right. Sorry.
啊对 抱歉
Yeah. It's programmed on the phone.
是的xa0它是在手♥机♥上编程的
Oh.
哦
She's forgotten her inhaler.
她忘记了吸入器
Um...
嗯...
We've got another card addressed to Laura Armstrong
我们还有另一张发给劳拉·阿姆斯特朗 的卡片
and she's missing Joe.
她不见了 乔
Didn't turn up for school this morning.
今天早上没上学
Get yourself down there talk to the school friends.
下车 与学校的朋友交谈
If we're lucky she may have taken herself off to the shops.
如果幸运的话 她可能会带自己去商店
Oh and get Calvert in for questioning.
哦 让卡尔维特接受提问
A 14yearold girl appears to have been abducted this morning.
一名14岁的女孩今天早上似乎已被绑♥架♥
Our last circumstantial witness
我们的最后一次证人
to the fact that Lily Marsh and an older man
莉莉·马什 和一个大男人
had sex in your beach hut every Friday afternoon
每个星期五下午在您的海滩小屋里做♥爱♥
while your wife was away at her art club.
当你的妻子不在她的艺术俱乐部时
This is insanity.
这是精神错乱
So this morning...
所以今天早上
I told you.
我告诉过你
00开车去校园
opened up the department.
开设部门
I'm a key holder. It's on the bloody roster.
我是关键人物 它在血腥的名单上
Do you consider yourself an important man?
您认为自己是重要人物吗?
A successful man Dr. Calvert?
一个成功的人 卡尔弗特博士?
What kind of a quest
什么样的追求
I Googled you.
我用Google搜索了您
Height of impertinence really.
没礼貌的高度 真的
"Made a notable contribution
“做出了杰出的贡献
is generally regarded as a consolidation."
通常被认为是合并 ”
Now I'm guessing that's bad is it?
现在我猜这很不好 是吗?
A consolidation? Hmm?
合并?嗯?
Three cheers for the early promise
为早期的承诺加油打气
but oh all those half empty lecture halls
但是 哦 所有那些半空的演讲厅
bored skinny girls
无聊的瘦女孩
texting their boyfriends. Are you gonna just sit there?
给他们的男朋友发短♥信♥ 你要坐在那里吗?
I bet it was standing room only was it back in the day.
我敢打赌 那只是过去的一天
I would remind you my client is here of his own volition.
我想提醒你 我的客户是他的自愿者
And along comes Lily.
百合随之而来
Oh I bet you were more than flattered.
哦 我敢打赌 你受宠若惊
What nearly man wouldn't be? Okay. We're done here.
几乎没有男人会? 好的 我们在这里完成
We'll be in touch.
保持联♥系♥
05终止
It's only her second day back at school.
这只是她第二天回到学校
Maybe the sight of all her friends all at once
也许一次看到所有她的朋友
Maybe she couldn't face it
也许她面对不了
and thought "I know. I'll go for a walk."
“我知道 我去散散步 ”
You think that's possible?
您认为可能吗?
Well until we learn more I think there's every chance
好吧 在我们了解更多之前 我认为一切都有可能
and when she gets back she's gonna want you there on duty.
当她回来时 她会想让你当值
No excuses.
没有理由
You are gonna find her aren't you?
你会找到她的 不是吗?
Julie you remember I showed you a photograph of a young woman?
朱莉 你还记得我给你看过一张年轻女子的照片吗?
On Sunday I showed you Yeah. Yes.
周日我给你看过 是的xa0是
Well we believe she was having a relationship
好吧 我们相信她在恋爱
with a married man an older man
和一个已婚男人一个年长的男人
and that your son and Tommy Sharp witnessed them
而你的儿子和汤米·夏普 见证了他们
and took photographs.
并拍照
Laura saw those photographs.
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表