剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
他从我们身边长大
We didn't think much of the family.
我们对这个家庭没什么想法
Mum had the police out a couple of times
妈妈几次让警♥察♥出局
on account of all the noise but...
由于所有的噪音 但是...
Thomas was canny enough.
托马斯足够精明
Mm.
嗯
Where will you go?
你要去哪?
Wherever the wind takes me.
风把我带到哪里
Davy this anger you've got
戴维 你有这种愤怒
it's not the only way of keeping hold of him.
这不是保持他的唯一方法
I will not believe that Thomas just fell in the water.
我不会相信托马斯只是掉在水里
He had a father who loved him. Don't.
他有一个爱他的父亲 别
Don't think you can just fix it.
不要以为你可以解决它
I can't see straight without him.
没有他 我看不见
No I know. I know that.
不 我知道 我知道
I open me eyes and it's all black and white.
我睁开眼睛 全是黑白的
Like one of his bloody pictures.
就像他的血腥照片之一
Go on.
继续
I'm not eating that.
我没有吃
Hm. It's off.
嗯xa0 已经关了
Suit yourself.
你自便
Mm.
嗯
Oi!
978大爱!
Off my arse.
走开 我的屁♥股♥
Don't fall for the big lie.
不要为大骗子而堕落
These cakes will last for weeks. Hold that.
这些蛋糕将持续数周 等一下
You're mad you are.
你疯了 你是
Not mad. I'm cheap.
没生气 我很便宜
Mm.
嗯
I love these.
我爱这些
Yeah?
是啊
I'm told Thomas was never without his camera.
有人告诉我托马斯从来没有没有他的相机
Only none of his family seem to know where it is.
他的家人似乎只有一个人不知道它在哪里
I hate having me photograph taken.
我讨厌照相
I always look so clumsy somehow.
我总是显得笨拙
Me too.
我也是
Oh.
哦
You look very relaxed here.
您在这里看起来很放松
And here.
和这里
Thomas put you at your ease did he?
托马斯让您放心 是吗?
I suppose.
我想
You were very close you and Thomas?
你很亲密 你和托马斯?
Yeah.
是的
Do you miss him?
你想念他吗?
Your Mum know about the pair of you?
1001你妈妈知道你们俩吗?
No.
没有
Please we only did it the once.
拜托 我们只做一次
Please don't tell her.
请不要告诉她
Hey.
嘿
None of my business.
不关我的事
I really need to find that camera though.
不过 我确实需要找到那台相机
I haven't got it.
我还没有
But you know where it is.
但是你知道它在哪里
They had a fight.
他们吵架了
A fight?
打架?
Thomas and your brother? Yeah.
托马斯和你兄弟?是的
The camera went in the water.
相机掉进了水里
And Thomas jumped in after it.
然后托马斯跳进去
So that's how he drowned.
所以 这就是他淹死的方式
Trying to save his camera.
试图保存他的相机
That's what Luke said.
这就是卢克所说的
He made me swear not to tell or he'd blab to Mum.
他让我发誓不告诉别人 否则他会对妈妈不满
About you and Thomas?
关于你和托马斯?
What were they fighting about?
他们在吵什么?
Luke wouldn't say but...
卢克不会说 但是...
Go on.
继续
All I know is Thomas showed me these pictures on his camera
我所知道的是 托马斯在他的相机上给我看了这些照片
a few weeks before he drowned.
在他淹死前的几周
There was this couple.
有这对夫妇
You know...
你懂...
Ah. So he'd been peeping had he with his camera?
啊 所以他一直在偷♥窥♥ 他是否带着相机?
Every Friday afternoon.
每个星期五下午
He was laughing like it was so funny.
他在笑 好像很有趣
And he said did I want to come and watch?
他说 我想来看吗?
He said he had a plan.
他说他有一个计划
A bit of a laugh he said.
“有点笑 ”他说
What kind of laugh?
什么样的笑?
I don't know.
我不知道
And did you go with him?
你和他一起去了吗?
I'm not a pervert.
我不是变♥态♥
This couple in the photographs you recognize them?
照片中的这对夫妇 您认得他们吗?
Uh...she was really pretty.
嗯...她真的很漂亮
Lily Marsh?
莉莉·马什
Maybe. Yeah.
也许 是的
Lily Marsh in the photograph? Are you sure?
照片中的Lily Marsh?你确定吗?
Well I I think so.
好吧 我是这样认为的
Her mouth you know.
她的嘴 你知道
And what about the man with her?
那和她在一起的男人呢?
I never saw him before.
我从没见过他
Old or young?
年纪大还是年少?
Um old?
嗯 老?
Um I I don't know.
嗯 我不知道
The photos were all blurry.
这些照片都模糊了
Blurry?
模糊吗?
Stop.
1052停止
Can you stop the bus please mate?
你能停下公共汽车吗 老兄?
Aye.
是的
Thanks.
谢谢
So maybe that's why they were fighting
所以 也许这就是他们为什么要战斗的原因
the day Thomas drowned.
托马斯淹死的那一天
Well I don't know do I?
好吧 我不知道 对吗?
I've worn you out haven't I?
我已经累了 不是吗?
I keep thinking.
我一直在想
About...
关于...
Yeah.
是的
In your home?
在你家?
Yeah.
是的
I keep thinking that if I close my eyes...
我一直在想如果我闭上眼睛...
All right.
好的
Me own daughter's next in line is she?
我自己女儿的下一个 是吗?
Come on.
来吧
Go on pet. Come on.
继续吧 宠物 来吧
Nothing's clean is it?
没什么干净的 是吗?
Everybody's tainted.
每个人都被污染
I'd hate to be you.
我不想成为你
I'd hate to be trapped in your skin.
我不想被困在你的皮肤里
You're poison.
你是毒药
I need that camera.
我需要那台相机
Well you're hardly gonna find it here are you?
好吧 您几乎不会在这里找到它 对吗?
It's been months.
已经好几个月了
It'll be halfway to Denmark by now.
现在到丹麦了一半
It's our best link yet Lily Marsh in those pictures
这是我们迄今为止最好的链接 这些照片中的Lily Marsh
the two boys Luke and Thomas behind the lens.
镜头后面有两个男孩 卢克和托马斯
Lily Marsh and the older man out here somewhere alfresco.
莉莉·马什 和那个老人在户外某个地方
Hi Joe. It's me.
1083嗨乔xa0是我
Yeah yeah yeah. Desk jockey.
耶耶耶 台骑师
I'm just checking what we're looking for.
我只是在检查我们要寻找的东西
Black SLR zoom lens right?
黑色单反变焦镜头 对不对?
Guess what I'm looking at.
猜猜我在看什么
Found 12 weeks back by a Mr. J. Edwards in Blyth.
由布莱斯 的J.爱德华兹 先生发现于12周前
And it's been sat in lost property ever since.
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表